Ancestor shrines of Jow Forums

Ancestor shrines of Jow Forums

Post your family's ancestor shrines

Attached: 2324223_132421.jpg (2288x1712, 497K)

bump

Why is there an image of the indian in the right corner?

probably half chinese half tamil singaporian mutt or something

t. Zhang

Yo OP, what would you do if I went over there and I just Fucked up your whole shrine. Throwing all that shit on the floor, breaking it, pissing on it ect. What would you Do to Me huh?

He is full Indian. I have seen several people carrying this image in India, but why is everything chinese in the altar with that Indian sitting in the corner? This is not an indian house

Also, you you need to go back dude.

that's almost of the equivalent of defecting somebody's grave. i would probably just politely ask you to leave my house then i would probably start cleaning everything up

Yeah, that's quite odd. Perhaps the family is half Indian or something
I'm not Indian and that isn't my shrine. NZ is a Chinese colony

Of course, you are not Indian Zhang, but you still need to go back. We might have to think about liberating NZ from chink menace.

I don't want to though, I like it here!

Attached: pyl85djdr3y21.png (500x281, 155K)

But its not your country, so your opinion doesn't matter.

Attached: 2303481073553637376.jpg (2048x1152, 207K)

very cool tbf. who are the two old people on the left? great-great-grandparents?

ye, they are my moms grandparents

Who's country is it? I'm a citizen here. Do you just hate brown and slant eyed people?

Pretty gay. The only thing in life worth worshipping is the free market.

All human existence should be dedicated to growing the economy.

mmm boots

I love the decorations and ornaments.

I like brown people, but it belongs to Maori's.

Sadly they don't make the urns as intricate as they used to.

Attached: 4435124375359848448.jpg (2048x1152, 225K)

Are you maori?

Glad you're not a Jow Forumstard. I was expecting a much worse answer like: "NZ would be nothing without Anglo criminals". Also, didn't the Maori's migrate from Asia or something?

how far back does ancestry worship go? just to your parents' grandparents?

Great great grand parents for most people. Rural people that can afford it, could have an entire building for their linage.

That's really cool. So how easy would it be to trace your genealogy? Do you have any information on the lineage of your great-grandparents?

don't have one it's not in our culture
do you just let those oranges rot as an offering to your ancestors or do you eat them yourself r give to the poor?

no, the food that we leave up there, we eat it later

Tracing genealogy is difficult. Most of the people just 4 generations back would only have their names in record. That coupled with a lot of data were lost during the 20th century. One of my kinsman compiled family tree but it's not really extensive. I know that all 4 of my great great grandparents came to Vietnam.
Also I typed 2 greats

why do you just keep it in the fridge

Well, all humans came from Africa, that doesn't mean you let Africans in. There has to be a threshold as to how back in history can you go. NZ belongs to abo and maoris.

I fucking wish. I am India, just in US for university.

That's also an option. We leave food on the shrine so it can be transported to the spirit world so our ancestors can eat it. We do the same with "ghost money" by burning it so our ancestors a can spend it on shit in the spirit world.

that's really interesting
glad you kept your culture and wasn't completely Americanized/westernized like other monkeys in sea

Just wait until Dia de Los Muertos comes you chink faggots.

Pretty neat.
Can you have a cheeky nibble on those fruit or are they all for the shrine?

Yeah, when I was a kid my parents used to put candy and biscuits on the shrine. I remember sneaking down stairs every night and taking a piece of food. You can pretty much eat it when ever but a good rule of thumb is when the incense candles have stopped burning
Based, your celebration of the dead is much more vibrant and interesting

We should've finished you people off with Monsanto® RoundUp™ Weedkiller

>lit candle on top of wood

Are you a native? you should go back to ireland or italy and stupid chis go back to mexico

You still needs to go back Zhang. After all, you cry about its greatness all day.

Please don't fight, this is a shrine sharing thread

At the rate the insects are spreading, the locals will need more shrine for themselves. Think about poor maoris, first killed by whitoids, now replaced by insects. While these insects crying china numba one, which their parents considered shithole and left desperately from.

Sorry man

First step to solving the problem is acknowledging the problem, buddy >3

It's true that NZ as an entity is defined by and only exists because of Anglos. Otherwise it would just be some warring clans or whatever until being soft colonised by the world economy much later like others in the area. Probably would have several contemporary countries on the land NZ now rests. There were natives before Maoris came and killed them as well, they are fairly recent. Furthermore the idea of a country and citizenry is a specific product of European history later adopted worldwide (mainly because almost the whole world at some point has been under European control so they applied their legalities and ideals). Countries, nationstates, as we know them wouldn't exist without this. While you do have citizenship as much as anyone else, you do not have any claim of substance compared to a Maori or an Anglo. A Maori has the strongest of a living group, preAnglo claim and claim in being a wellestablished part of an Anglo country. Anglo claim is not weak either, the nation and all it is. You basically have nothing. You're rootless or rooted far from where you merely happen to live and hold citizenship.

Back to your containment chamber

lol shut up nerd

I don't browse Jow Forums. You're being silly. Try fault my post. You can't because you see the world in terms of simplified Eurocentric ideas and not historical reality. Anyway, don't reply to me anymore so you don't derail your thread.

Isn't this board about discussing different cultures? I don't care about any of this race shit or my "roots". I JUST WANT TO HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT SHRINES NOT RACE OR ANYTHING.

Might makes right, chinese have more might chinese will take over and you lose hahahaha

Please stop derailing this thread

>the idea of a country and citizenry is a specific product of European history

Attached: 1560621084085.jpg (472x437, 32K)

Let's get this thread back on track

Attached: 232313_232432.jpg (1972x3056, 819K)

Anglo is very weak. Its like saying a robber came to your house, robbed everything but snubbed its toe in the process. And then you claim that well there were sacrifices on both sides. One side had no right to be there. So, they should be purged.
There weer no property rights in most of the world, but there was a sense of what belongs to a community. It was not like some one from a different city can come and join the collective resource.

Attached: 6ef64bdf7b50691fc88674d8d265d3ee.jpg (717x960, 118K)

is that la santa muerte? looks really spooky

The only SEAmen that are totally westernized are flips. Malays and Indogs are arabized though obviously. Mainland SEA is pretty intact though.

But Malays and Indonesians have a fairly large Chinese population. They probably have shrines as well

Attached: atct-india-kta-hindu-shrine-red-2.jpg (450x600, 137K)

My shrine

Attached: 20190818_174737.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

Stop ruining Auckland

fuck you du ma

Shut up you fucking chi faced cunt who the fuck do you think you are i iwll go and shit on your lawn and you cant do shit about it motherfucking sandnigger sandmonkey cunt shitskin BURGER FACED FUCK

Have you packed your stuff cause you are leaving now.

> i iwll go and shit on your lawn
Some thing Zhangs are good at; Shitting and bad english

just wait till the Hong Kong protest blows way out of control :-) millions will start getting killed by their own government and don't cry about it

shitty thread, thanks for bringing on the racism OP
you suck

Nothing wrong in telling insects to stop infecting the world while claiming chian numba one. If so, go back.

Yet you are posting from US and not China?

Meet me at Queen Street in 2 hours

Afterwards when we finish fighting, I'll invite you to my house for tea

I support you. And funny thing I actually got told that "China numba 1". Lmao it's so pathetic. Like nibba go back to yellow pig land if you love it so much

Is that ho chin Minh on the right?

This is china colony

>g-go back
All humans originate from Africa. There is literally 0 (zero) difference between migrating 50,000 years ago and migrating 5 years ago.