Mexicans

What is Jow Forums thoughts on this guy?

He is a Mexican gang banger, gangster and a criminal who worships the Devil.

He is accused of murdering his cell mate in prison (beheading him, stabbing his eyes out, and cutting out his intestines ect.)

He was sent to prison for torturing and murdering a woman.

What should happen to this guy?

Seems like the state should just kill him since he has already killed twice already, it would save the state some money.

What would you do to him Jow Forums?

Attached: 5d5732a4255e9.image.jpg (540x505, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hanfordsentinel.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/convicted-killer-pleads-not-guilty-to-weapons-charge/article_32a88e60-fd83-5849-9584-c8a6c8fe993f.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would welcome him and all his friends into this country because i love mexican culture and food

reddit spacing
also why should i care

BASED

Hopefully his cell mate was wh*teoid, all whites should be treated this way.

americans are violent af

Hope he kills a lot of amerikkkans

A person like that would a pariah in Mexico

Too high test for angl*-american society

In California prisons everyone is segregated by their race and gang affiliation. If his cell mate was from a different race (Black ect.) or from a different gang (NorteƱo ect.) then they would not be in a cell together because then they would have to Kill each other and a race riot might jump off in prison and the authorities do not want that to happen. So it was most likely someone from his same race or gang.

Are you scared of him?

>He is accused of murdering his cell mate in prison (beheading him, stabbing his eyes out, and cutting out his intestines ect.)

How the fuck could have this happen inside a prision without anyone noticing until it was already done? Beheading someone is fucking Hard specially if you are in jail and need to do si with a fucking sharpened thootbrush shank or some shit

Here is the newspaper describing the murder he committed and the numerous other crimes he has did in the past

hanfordsentinel.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/convicted-killer-pleads-not-guilty-to-weapons-charge/article_32a88e60-fd83-5849-9584-c8a6c8fe993f.html

And not a fucking guard realized there was something going on?

My Ancestors :)

Maybe the guards let it happen, as fucked as that sounds it's certainly possible.

It's only natural the Anglo virgin guard fears the Latinx chad convict

he can be janitor in b

most newfag post I've ever read

He deserve death.

on purpose, bluepilledfag

second most newfag post I've ever read, behind your other one

clone him

a mutt fagging, brah