Going through some old boxes while cleaning up

>Going through some old boxes while cleaning up
>Find an old video camera
>Decide to look up its contents
>Some old childhood videos
>Notice a video of someone rubbing something
>It was my fucking mom giving a handjob to my dad

I want to kill myself holy shit what did I see

Attached: 1470912734742.png (500x500, 178K)

Attached: 1563163717174.png (1024x1024, 10K)

thats ok. I remember when I was 14 my buddy came running across the fields and he was breathless and finally when he could talk i asked him what was wrong and he said he found a video of my parents fucking, and it was the same year i was born
shits crazy yo

>tfw the mouth your mother kissed you with is the same one she used to suck your dad’s dick

Why are your parents recording this stuff? For what purpose?

It could be worse. Like at least it was your dad and not some stranger.

please post it

idk what the deal was with boomers but they put a lot of effort into sex tapes.
nowadays you can just grab your phone and press the record button

Probs to tell their kid how they were born.

When I was a teenager living in a small flat with my mum, I remember one time her boyfriend was over and they were having loud sex in her room. I was so furious and ended up throwing a shoe ar the door really hard before shouting out "you selfish whore" and storming out of the place for the next few hours.

Wow, your mom loves your dad? Thats crazy!

I know exactly where a video of my dad jerking off is and I always come back to watch it every once in a while. No arousal, no interest, I just watch it. I think it reminds me that my parents are human too and are, deep down, just people. I dunno.

You're fucking gay dude

Do you also watch your dad take a shit to remind yourself that your olds are people too?
You sick fuck.

I never said I wasn't. I've completely come to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual. But that's not why I watch it.
Not the same scenario, but nobody films themselves taking a shit. I think the simple fact that my dad has interests and does things that I would have otherwise a very nonspecific concept of (yeah, my parents fuck, I guess) reminds me in some way that my parents are people too, and helps me be better people to them, in a way.
I'm fucking mental, but whatever. Doesn't hurt anybody.

Attached: really.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Nothing personal Zoomie

Speak to a professional.

My burger healthcare doesn't cover it. Would you like to pay it for me? God knows I need it.

Ask your dad.

How the fuck did your buddy find that video? Did your parents put it on the internet?

He thinks mental health is a scam. Probably why he takes videos of himself jacking off where his children can find them honestly.

h-hot. post it

Just think you are the nut he busted

>my parents had sex and now I feel wounded and violated

Attached: 1555420950479.png (380x467, 18K)

Perverts should not have children, your parents are degenerates and belong on a cross.