Do you like Anglo-Saxon women?

Do you like Anglo-Saxon women?

Why do English/Dutch/German girls look like this? Dirty blonde/light brown hair, deep blue eyes, tannish?

Attached: 5A8248C1-9A31-495C-BC36-735E5B929507.jpg (500x333, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGYQjBaBAno
youtube.com/watch?v=LsTEjdoBjNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

British people look very different from us. And we're not exactly the same as Germans either.

It's more about how you style yourself. I think there's a lot of naturally attractive girls here but the fashion sense is missing.

It's really pathetic the inferiority complex of Anglos.

Although in the north west of the Netherlands you do have British-ish looking people.
And in the north west of Germany you do have Dutch-ish looking people.

we can't tan

Anglo is a fairly broad term here

Attached: Definition of Anglo.png (646x357, 30K)

Why is it you can’t tan but Scandis easily tan?

theyre not white

they get a lot more sunlight hours than we do

A lot of British people have thinner skins than Scandis, Germans and Dutch people. They are also more often gingers. But they also have dark hair more often. British people also often have rounder heads. And more often green eyes. The UK is a pretty diverse place. We are not.

I also want to qualify that my ideal woman is probably anglo
It's about soul connection

If you're a White, Native English speaker in the U.S you're Anglo too

English people look deformed when compared to the mainland, there are some attractive phenotypes however

I always find they have less average looking people. They either tend to be attractive or ugly, with less in between. While other North, West and South European countries tend to have a larger population of average people.

What ethnicity does the OP woman look like then? I wouldn’t say Scandinavia. Maybe German or Dutch?

I know
There's parts of our society here and there that feel more traditionally anglo but since the end of the 19th century it kind of became its own thing
I wish we'd stayed more unified in that respect since now there's nothing to center the nation around other than pop culture
All the terrible things happening makes me want to emigrate, but I still look back really fondly on my school days, and fantasize about how things could be here if only everything wasn't such a mess

I can't place her. If I saw her on the street I'd think she's a foreigner.

Thats just alcohol and obesity

Post a typical Dutch face

Meme students from the Netherlands and Belgium who want to become an elementary school teacher.
There is even a racial border between our countries, because Belgians have more celtic genes than the people in the center of the Netherlands, where these students are from.
Belgians are also more reluctant to do stupid shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGYQjBaBAno

Do Belgians look like the English?

yes they were built for big latin cock

all europoors look the same you dumb snownigger

No, not at all. But in Europe the way people look changes every 100 miles.

you’re the snownigger m8....

>euroclaps

wtf is this shit. ban women from exiting the house plz

wrong, i am a NORDGOLOID BVLL. kneel whitey

Belgian dance school

youtube.com/watch?v=LsTEjdoBjNs

so are all the brunettes the belgians or?

Yes I fuck them every time I go there for work

Basically this

Definitely not an average Dutch girl that's for sure

Attached: 1547995915071.jpg (645x773, 58K)

Lowlanders are "Anglo-Saxon" too. Even thought that is a silly name.

No

Anglo women are fucking dirt. Slavic princesses all day every day

British live underground and under Bad weather all day. Scandies get Show reflection, sea reflections AND live on mountains which means more tan.
>t. expert.

You wish, Island manlet.

I would say italian or something desu.

i like all human females

I think that's more because we had very hard times from the '60s to the '80s and the people in that generation are really unhealthy, and that sort of went down the line.

Anglo-Saxon females looks like males

Generally speaking, Germanic women look like cavemen with boobs. Not physically exterminating them in 1945 was a mistake on our part.