Indian Kino

Saw this movie recently and it was surprisingly really good

what other indian movies are really good like this one?

Attached: MV5BNTkyOGVjMGEtNmQzZi00NzFlLTlhOWQtODYyMDc2ZGJmYzFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg (3030x4364, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apu_Trilogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slumdog Millionaire

Many indians movie are good asshole. Watch 'udaan' if you liked this. I am not sure if you will find one with subtitles though.

why's OP an asshole

>what other indian movies are really good like this one?

no, this is literally the best movie ever made in ind*a i've seen dozens trust me. it's downhill from here.

>it was surprisingly really good
As I said, many Indian movies are really good, no need to be surprised.

>Many indians movie are good asshole
so many are just love stories with songs all the time mixed with hindu religion symbolism

What’s it about, Patel

Asshole

Yes, but some of the best movies I have watched also happen to be Indian. Many are from 60s-90s though.

this one is way better

Attached: pk.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Ok fine, these 2 movies, however PK is worse than 3 idiots. Everything else is absolutely dogshit.

Paan Singh Tomar, the Apu trilogy, Sonar Kella, Shatranj me Khiladi, The Japanese Wife, etc.

>Shatranj me Khiladi,
I mean Shatranj ke Khiladi. Don't know if you can find subtitles for all those movies.

>the Apu trilogy
They made apu movies?

Attached: 1460924377201.png (720x644, 31K)

Yes. :)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apu_Trilogy

another knio by based khan to prove u wrong again

Attached: dangal.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

> khan
> based
You must be one of those cucks

kino

Dude, all these movies are overrated. I really didn't enjoy 3 Idiots, PK and Dangal. Watch these instead

what do you mean?

kinda like good will hunting but the character has high EQ too.

kinda hard to summarize but its great. im not even indian. i watched with subtitles. its about college i guess. you should watch it. its pretty long though. read plot on wiki i guess?

i actually saw this one too. i hated it. the girl was hot though

Attached: anushka.png (881x720, 920K)

>bengali films
yeah nope

I really wish they didn't have so many musical numbers and dance numbers in them. it's like that monty python and the holy grail sketch about that prince bursting into song every 5 seconds

that movie is shit stfu