Single father scheme

Jow Forums, I need some help with my plan here. My family is pretty short. I'm the tallest one and I'm only 5'11 (or about 180cm). I'm moroccan and I'm sure if I marry a female moroccan, my kid will be a manlet, like 5'7 or something. I don't want that. Here's what I was thinking of doing: have a son with a bosnian woman. Bosnia is one of the tallest countries in the world, and I want a chad son, not a soy-holland kid
I don't think the initial step of getting one pregnant will be the issue. when I was in Split (croatia) I had no problem with the croatian and bosnian women there, so i'm sure they won't mind having my child. but here's the thing, I only want my son, not the mother.
If this was Ukraine, I'm certain the woman would try to marry me for citizenship. But I don't know if Bosnia is bad enough for someone to want to come to America. please let me know.
I guess the biggest hurdle is how to bring my newborn son here, but leave his mother in Bosnia. Maybe her parents would disown her for having a half-sand baby? so maybe she would give it up to save reputation? thats one possibility. But even if I manage to separate the baby from the mother and get custody of the child, is there anything she could do to try to get him back, or use it as a way to get to america, or get money from me? so please help me Jow Forums. I need some steps on how to
>get the newborn once its born
because I cant be in bosnia for 9 months and I have a job, so I need to wait for a year after getting the woman pregnant and then come back
>get the woman to let him stay with me
>prevent the woman from trying to use/extort me or my son
and also
>a backup plan if its a daughter
because if its a girl I would just leave it with the mother, but then would I have to pay international child support or something?

Attached: bosnu.png (942x919, 74K)

is this a pasta?

Attached: apu.png (741x568, 50K)

no I'm being serious, I was thinking of having kids earlier and i realized that my children would be skinny manlets unless I married a strong woman

Bump

bump

put some effort into it and take the mother too

I doubt they will date u honestly, I am bosnian partially and our people although not racist they will very unlikely date outside their own ethnicity

? but I have slept with two bosnians and dated a croat when I was there. I can just nut without the condom and make sure she doesnt abort it, I don't actually want to date the woman. if she doesnt want it cant I just convince her that I'll keep it? Is abortion common over there?

Kys degenerate

Are americans really?

fuck off

If I see your tiny ass I will unironically kill you, fucking degenerate amerimutt
You are not worthy of Croatian and Bosnian genetics

i'll take them myself and you cant stop me

Attached: dark vader.gif (655x270, 3.03M)

They will probably abort the child since they also are whores and date outside their ethnicity
And if the kid is born it will probably be bullied for looking like a gypsy(you)

If you can't bear having a wife what the fuck makes you think you are ready and responsible enough to have a kid? This is exactly what a edgy teenager fuck off and grow up a bit more before you think of having kids

exactly what a edgy teenager would say*

>And if the kid is born it will probably be bullied for looking like a gypsy(you)
maybe if he stayed in that racist shithole. in america brown is becoming the norm, by 2030 he'll be the average citizen

did I say I never wanted to get married? no, I just didn't want to marry the balkan hoe.

Then take the whore with you, better for us

Balkan women are one of the few decent traditional women left why would you NOT want them?

>Balkan women are one of the few decent traditional women left
Muh traditional women

Lol no, maybe some villagers but soon not even that
We are largely westernized and only somewhat decent girls you can find at churches

You're mentally ill. Seek help, retarded subhuman

Also height is passed through the father. My father is 2m and my mom is a femlet, I am the exact height as my father

Your shitty genes will always be shitty

not always
my dad is 167 and im 183
most people in my dads side are short too

Same here. My mom is shorter than the height of my shoulders, and my dad is ~1.95m

Not enough nutrition my dad was around 190cm and I am 2m+ and still growing

maybe but from what i remember he used to eat a lot so i doubt its that
i used to be really picky when it comes to food till i was 18 and i somehow made it this far

Same, I never ate fish but I ate fucktons of meat,cheese and drank loads of milk
That made up most of my diet as a kid, if I went out more I imagine I would be even taller

i only ate very specific kinds of meat and some dairy
hey im not complaining but its just weird
i dont think ill grow any longer anyway so it wont matter if i figure it out

There are some Wahabbis you could approach that might let you marry their daughters if you aren't too dark

What do you have against our women? ;( They make decent housewives, it's actually the only thing they're good at and bred for so they almost definitely have that going for themselves

I want to find love in Bosnia and Herzegovina

All seething incel remarks ITT aside anyone from anywhere can find love here regardless of ethnicity, and we're actually not racist at all, chances stand as long as you earn a monthly salary over 200eur, the women are also pretty tolerable over your shit and are not necessarily going to divorce you as soon as they can get half your stuff

Me too

>You are not worthy of Croatian and Bosnian genetics
holy mother of based

Same

Moroccan bulls don't think, they do

Attached: download (7).jpg (694x415, 81K)