Do you want to protect the happiness of cute halfie children?

do you want to protect the happiness of cute halfie children?

Attached: 54800492_2394476290780433_1620963351379768260_n.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gEROJYrXahI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks hapa already

You look hapa already

no

the girl has the sign of inferiority complex and the baby boy will shoot up school because of his sister stems from either jealousy her sister got dates or for the sake of his sister from the bullies.

no

Aren't we all?

Damn...

Cute little girl.
Post more of her.

Sexy little girl.
Post more of her.

>both the children look Asian
Are Asian genes that strong?

a lot of kids look asian when they are babies due to the round flat faces. I'm italian as heck but I looked like a chink when I was young

Have you ever seen a full asian? They have black hair not brown

Attached: imagine being a chink-resized.png (2288x1896, 1.52M)

even here lots of babies has reddish hair being toddler, should be even more so for chinks

You have jet black hair m8. I've seen Indonesians irl

Yea but their faces still look Asian

Better than what half nigs look like

Attached: 65556156181.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Woah that dude looks like me except for his dumbo ears. At least now I know what my kids would look like if I impregnated an Asian chick.

i hate highschool bio for teaching generations of people about "recessive" and "dominant" genes
genetics is more complicated than that since you have things like epigenitic inheritance added to the mix

Many had lighter hair colour when they were kids then got darken overtime.

youtu.be/gEROJYrXahI

Son of the mail ordered bride detected.

yes

Attached: 1545741092209 (1).png (777x717, 449K)

HOLY BASED

the toddlers

if you prefer somi rather than eve, you should get the fuck out from this site

NO, I HATE MEXICANS

>two kids with an asian woman
>both daughters
Damn, this guy lucked out. I wouldn't try my luck a third time.

hapas are the master race, do your part to bring forth a better tomorrow

Attached: maxresdefault(15).jpg (1280x720, 244K)

cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: preview.jpg (356x200, 16K)

cope

Attached: FFA012E6-53F8-4249-B70F-89F5140D40E4.png (562x584, 386K)

Based