Why do indians practice a religion that tells them they're subhuman

why do indians practice a religion that tells them they're subhuman
shouldn't they practice native dravidian religions?

Attached: 1497367507794.jpg (658x644, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WxtDribi7I?t=675
boards.4channel.org/pol
archive.is/cb1PW
youtube.com/watch?v=9kp3N3wQPO0
youtube.com/watch?v=3pl5wlyp8AA
quran.com/21/33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck are you talking about street shitter?Only true Dravidian are south Indians and we are the only civilised people on the subcontienent

Attached: india hdi.png (1080x1114, 141K)

For me it's zoroastrianism

What is it with pajeet posting tonight

yeah that's my point
if you go to random villages in south india they still practice their religions that don't tell them they're subhuman like hinduism does
>no converts allowed
>dies

It's one weird self hating American Indian or something

i've had this question for a while and i saw a lot of pajeet threads so i posted it because i thought of it. butterfly effect

retard you do realise no one other than indigenous adivasi people in south practice other pagan religions than Hinduism right?Hinduism from Tamil Nadu can be really different from Hinduism in the north. South has its own gods and different versions of gods that other places dont

But south indians also practice Hinduism. What are you trying to say?

youtu.be/6WxtDribi7I?t=675
go to 11:15

I actually find it interesting how most of the world's religious beliefs are now taken as bullshit
whose sole purpose was to control the population and generate discord, case in point the social castes in India. But because we've only left true isolation so little ago for most of our history that global mentality that trivializes religion is very young. Just look at the maps of the 1800's that were full of mythological bullshit. Religion's highest defeat was after Darwin had published his evolution theory, there, hundreds of beliefs had gone into tbe trash and metastasized in the form of nihilism, communism and wild capitalism. We've only released ourselves from the shackles of religion recently.

This isn't true, Atheism is still very small and growing slowly in most places

Hinduism isnt even a proper structured religion in that way

That the point of hinduism is to make browns subhuman and yamnayas human and most of india is mostly australoid so it makes no sense for them to practice it

Back to your containment chamber
boards.4channel.org/pol

Also, Europe has had more wars than any other place on the globe. Who's subhuman?

Why do you say that Hinduism calls them subhuman? I understand if you were referring to Islam, because it's centered about the Arab people, but I haven't heard of Hinduism saying what you say.

>This isn't true, Atheism is still very small and growing slowly in most places
Atheism is growing fast enough, considering how hard it has been through history to convert certain people, nowadays people who consider themselves Atheist, non believer or Agnostic are a majority in countries like China, Japan, Estonia or Sweden, to name the few less religious, and the recent trends shows that they grow in number over the years in most of the world except in some third world shitholes without proper education, like MENA.

Hardly anyone is a true Scheidt. Most are actually agnostic or don't take religion as serious as their parents and are much more liberal (read horny) in customs.

>Religion's highest defeat was after Darwin had published his evolution theory
People already had an idea of natural selection and genetics way before Darwin, especially farmers. They knew that "blood" allowed physical and behavior traits to be passed on through generations, and that's how humans domesticated animals and plants. The creation of organized religion and nation states started the process of human domestication where clerics and politicians select specific traits for their human cattle through the power of law, total obedience being the most desirable trait.

Scheidt = atheist, my phone changed the word because of autocorrect.

I'm not calling anyone subhuman
learn to read

OP is rarted

>Why do you say that Hinduism calls them subhuman?
caste system.
it was developed to put yamnayas on the top and dravidians on the bottom. genetically indians (even north indians) are more dravidian than yamnaya
at least in islam everyone is the same rank like in other abrahamic religions

Aussies are going to have a feast

It's a Paki shill.
archive.is/cb1PW

Imagine being this retarded not realising that Hinduism literally worships a black man who arrived as a incarnation of the Supreme God, had thousands of women fall over him who revealed the Gita to mankind.

Yes, Krishna is black. Krishna literally means black in Sanskrit. He’s depicted as blue in paintings due to black being hard to depict in those days on stone/cave art, but his statues are black. He was a Dravidian man.

younger generations maybe maybe less religious as their parents, but they still identify strongly with their religion.

dravidian is a language group. And Dravidians also practise caste system within their regions. In fact caste system is the strongest in dravidian regions of india

yeah but most depection of krishna show him as not black
germanic is also a language group, but you can cluster genes with it. look at this to see what i mean

>He’s depicted as blue in paintings due to black being hard to depict in those days on stone/cave art,
nope, he's depicted as blue because aryans don't want to worship a black man. Most hindu gods/goddesses are depicted as fair skinned. While, the black goddess, Kali is represented as a hideous/destructive crone

African-Americans will freak out if you tell them about this.

> to make browns subhuman

Are you fucking stupid or just can't read?

>germanic is also a language group, but you can cluster genes with it. look at
caste based endogamy wasn't practiced until 1st century CE. aryans had already mixed with dravidians for 1500 years before that.

There are upper caste and lower caste dravidians in dravidian speaking regions.

>why do indians practice a religion that tells them they're subhuman
Why do over a billion Christians, Jews and Muslims do the same thing? Must be a common human appeal.

i'm saying hinduism was to make browns subhuman
what's wrong with you?
how does islam tell muslims they're subhuman?
how does judaism tell jews they're subhuman?
how does chritianity tell christians they're subhuman?
literally the only thing you can say is that some christians think that jews are "god's chosen people"
yeah, so indians are mongrels of the two groups, not pure as the caste system wants it to be

kek. I have never understood how christcucks and mooslims go around hating jews, even though their holy books depict jews as chosen/superior race.

all abrahamic faiths regard their adherents as sinful subhumans that need to submit to god.
I don't how anyone can continue to believe in this crap in the current year

>how does islam tell muslims they're subhuman?
>how does judaism tell jews they're subhuman?
>how does chritianity tell christians they're subhuman?
I'd suggest doing even the most basic research about said religions if you need to ask this question.

original sin is only in christianity and even that isn't saying one racial or ethnic group is above another
>i have no arguments
yeah that's what i thought. post an argument or get out

He's obviously a pakistani muslim, which is why he's singled out hindus and christians in his deranged anti-indian rant.

>original sin is only in christianity
islam literally means submission you absolute brainlet.

>original sin is only in christianity
It's a core tenant of Judaism and part of the reason why kids have to get their cocks mutilated.
Seriously: do some basic fucking research

>singled out christians
no i didn't. when?
>singled out hindus
this thread is about hinduism
>anti-indian
when was i anti-indian?
>islam literally means submission you absolute brainlet.
what's your point? original sin is only in christianity. and saying that it tells christians they are subhuman is ridiculous because it says that all humans are sinful. by definition all humans cannot be subhuman

>That the point of hinduism is to make browns subhuman and yamnayas human and most of india is mostly australoid so it makes no sense for them to practice it
The Yamnaya aren't the origin of Hinduism. The Yamnaya were light brown themselves.

>Modern Judaism generally teaches that humans are born sin-free and untainted, and choose to sin later and bring suffering to themselves.
you aren't too bright

what is the origin of hinduism?
>yamnaya were light brown
proofs?

Slave mentality
All these untouchables still know who is their master even after all these years of affirmative action

Unlike the niggers in US who keep getting uppity

>what's your point?
what do you mean what's your point? Slave mentality is common to all abrahamic faiths. I don't know why you have trouble understanding this

>what is the origin of hinduism?
Native beliefs + IE influences like cow worship.
>proofs?
>Yamnaya were overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.
They were somewhat darker than modern Italians and Greeks, interpret that as you wish.

>Native beliefs + IE influences like cow worship.
yeah okay, i don't see how that undermines my premise in OP
slaves to God? okay how does that make a person subhuman?

indians are weird

>slaves to God?
no slaves to deranged rantings of of mohammed as he suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy.
islamic scholars are still forced to believe that the earth is flat, because mohammed told them.

Attached: islamic earth.jpg (476x687, 44K)

>slaves to God?
Why not slave to love
youtube.com/watch?v=9kp3N3wQPO0

idiot that's literally a depiction of fanfic based on pre-islamic arab beliefs about the earth
submission to God is not the same as a caste system meant to make some people considered subhuman
there is nothing in arbrahamic religions (or any other religion really) like the hindu caste system

>most
cope
Vishnu, Krishna, Shiva, Rama, the four MAIN deities in Hinduism are all black.

they literally casted a black man to sing the ode to Krishna
youtube.com/watch?v=3pl5wlyp8AA

pakis started this thread to practice their daily cope of "we wuz aryanz pajeets r dravidian subhumans"

get btfo when they realize Hindus worship black Dravidian bulls impregnating light skinned Paki women.

pakistan is finished.

The classification of kaffir, dhimmi and muslim or goyim and jew or believer and non-believer is pretty caste like.

Also casteism is not fundamentally religious. It comes more from ancient hindu law books rather than religious scriptured and also has many innovations like untouchability which has no religious precedent

Attached: 1462994230109.jpg (608x534, 123K)

>they literally casted a black man to sing the ode to Krishna
>pre-islamic arab beliefs about the earth
literally every islamic scholar agrees with mohammed's version of the nun carrying the flat earth being held in place by mountains. Submitting to mohamed's fictional skydaddy is just as retarded as the caste system.

not cope. but reality. Black deities are regarded as evil or subhuman. Which is reason why some Dravidan nationalist celebrate the black skin ravanan as their hero. old hindu gods were intially black but turned blue overtime by insecure aryans.

>Hindus worship black Dravidian bulls
wtf I love hindus now

>literally every islamic scholar agrees with mohammed's version of the nun carrying the flat earth being held in place by mountains.
the fuck are you even talking about? no islamic scholar believes that, that's an unislamic thing to believe.
it's impossible to have a religion that doesn't divide people into believers and nonbelivers
hatred of goyim is mostly a meme, only extremists hold a hatred for goyim

>Black deities are regarded as evil or subhuman
Kali is regarded as subhuman? You're fucking neurotic. Say something against Kali and you might get fucking lynched in India.

>Krishna
>The name "Krishna" originates from the Sanskrit word Kṛṣṇa, which is primarily an adjective meaning "black", "dark", or "dark blue".[25] The waning moon is called Krishna Paksha, relating to the adjective meaning "darkening".[25] The name is also interpreted sometimes as "all-attractive".[26]

>Vishnu
>The Sangam literature refers to an extensive regional collection in the Tamil language, mostly from the early centuries of the common era. These Tamil texts revere Vishnu and his avatars such as Krishna and Rama, as well as other pan-Indian deities such as Shiva, Muruga, Durga, Indra and others.[59] Vishnu is described in these texts as mayon, or "one who is dark or black in color" (in north India, the equivalent word is Krishna).[59] Other terms found for Vishnu in these ancient Tamil genre of literature include mayavan, mamiyon, netiyon, mal and mayan.[60]

>Rama
>Rāma is a Vedic Sanskrit word with two contextual meanings. In one context as found in Arthavaveda, states Monier Monier-Williams, it means "dark, dark-colored, black" and is related to the term ratri which means night. In another context as found in other Vedic texts, the word means "pleasing, delightful, charming, beautiful, lovely".[18][19] The word is sometimes used as a suffix in different Indian languages and religions, such as Pali in Buddhist texts, where -rama adds the sense of "pleasing to the mind, lovely" to the composite word.[20]

>Draupadi
>From the sacrificial fire, Draupadi emerged as a beautiful dark-skinned young woman after her sibling Dhrishtadyumna.[5] When she emerged from the fire, a heavenly voice said that she would bring about the destruction of the Kuru line.[6] Draupadi is described in the Mahabharata as a very beautiful woman.[7]

And Ravana wasn't dark skinned LMAO.

Ravana was literally a demon slain by a dark skinned warrior (Rama).

>2019
>cares about so called religion

pakoid trying to give "opinions" on Hinduism, desperately trying to cope and lump hindus with him since his great grandma opened her legs for an Arab invader so now he gotta worship Arabs instead of black Dravidian Gods (who are closer to him than his ancestors).

There was a website created by a Pakistani called RealHistoryIndia (it got banned by Wordpress), where the guy would call Indians "black Australoid abbos" and posts memes about how Pakistanis, Kashmiris and Afghans are Caucasoid and white-looking.

Pathetic desu. There's a lot of self-hate in South Asia.

Paki diaspoorats ITT BTFO

>posts memes about how Pakistanis, Kashmiris and Afghans are Caucasoid
that's true though
>white-looking.
that's not true, only germanics are white and only germanic-looking people look white

>that's an unislamic thing to believe.
lmao literally every early tafsir confirms this.
Believing in a spherical earth or modern biology in general is haram

Attached: islamic earth2.png (1066x1486, 130K)

>Kali is regarded as subhuman?
yes kali is regarded as deranged and destructive.
while fair skinned goddesses are depicted as pure, chaste and loyal.
gods that were initially depicted as black by native dravidians are now depicted as blue or fair skinned.

Attached: kali lapping up blood.jpg (480x359, 41K)

you don't even know what you're arguing
you're saying the letter noon represents a whale so the fact that the first letter of the 68th chapter is noon the earth sits upon a whale
the pre-islamic arabs thought the earth sat upon a bull or whale. why is it hard to believe that there were some people throughout the ages who still thought that? give me 1(ONE) modern scholar of repute that believes the earths sits on a whale

no. they kill Muslims so Hindus and Buddhists are based af. they also don't act like violent apes. they're filthy but only violent to the wicked. send a paedophile to a neighbourhood in America and he'll live in peace. maybe get some eggs thrown at his house but he'll be safe. put a paedophile in an Indian neighbourhood and the based fucks will gather a large mob with machetes and murder him publicly. if they learn to be clean they're as good as the rest of east Asia if not better

The caste system was a failure. India is not full invader and probably never will be until CRISPr gene editing becomes readily available. Turns out the only way to replace a population is genocide like Europeans did in America

Attached: lovecraft india.png (1060x1110, 949K)

>they kill
>they also don't act like violent apes
also we kill pedos in america

Attached: pedo btfo.gif (360x279, 1.05M)

>give me 1(ONE) modern scholar
there is no such thing as a "modern" islamic scholar. There are only islamic apologists distorting the mohammed deranged rantings, so that billions of brainlets can continue to submit blindly to his nonsense.

the quran literally says the earth is floating in an orbit
you said islamic scholars are forced to believe the earth sits on a whale or something and you are wrong.

>you said islamic scholars are forced to believe the earth sits on a whale or something

yes they are. Quran is the infallible word of god.
denying that the earth is flat is denying god's word. I don't know why you make false claims about holy quranic science

Now post scientific achievements of each group.

Like i said the quran literally says the earth is floating in an orbit?
where does it say that it is flat and rests on a bull or a whale?

Wow, you heavily redpilled me right now...

Do you know, by the way, that Northern Indians (Aryans) have more common with Slavs rather than with other Aryan (Iranic) peoples in terms of genetics? They all share R1a haplogroup. I think, this tells a lot.

Damn my map is still being used nice

that's not true
If i'm r1a I can have a baby with an african and the son will be r1a. and if he has children with an african women all of his sons will be r1a. Does that mean his sons are closer to slavs than africans?

No, but origins still matter a lot.

>quran literally says the earth is floating in an orbit
wtf are you on about? Quran asserts the geocentric model of the universe. People are forced to believe this nonsense or they're condemned to eternal hellfire.

Attached: Quran Sunset.jpg (1446x1600, 395K)

quran.com/21/33
when you go to the beach you see the sun set in the ocean horizon but it doesn't literally go into the ocean. reading into it like that is cognitive dissonance

>a religion that tells them they're subhuman
Literally every abrahamic religion is like that, humans are filthy sinful creatures,etc

original sin isn't in Judaism or islam

also
>all humans are subhuman

what the fuck are you on about? its not talking about a horizon. It clearly mentions sun setting into a spring. In fact many early islamic scholars condemned islamic astronomers for blasphemy for suggesting the geocentric model was wrong.
This is what happens when a cult demands total submission to nonsensical mythologies

Because they know their place

>what the fuck are you on about? its not talking about a horizon.
it says dhul qarnayn reached the maghrib of the sun and found it setting in a spring. If you take a leader's interpretation as fact over a clear statement that teh earth is in orbit than you are being willfully stupid
>In fact many early islamic scholars condemned islamic astronomers for blasphemy for suggesting the geocentric model was wrong.
that's not really true

>maghrib of the sun and found it setting in a spring
which muhammed confirmed was real place in the hadith If you are denying this then you're being willfully stupid
also the quran verse about the heavenly bodies swimming confirms the swimming whale hypothesis depicted here

>the hadith
in the other version of the hadith it says it goes beneath God's throne. The version you posted has an-Nasaa’i as mudallis in transmission
>confirms the swimming whale hypothesis depicted here
no. it would've said they sat on something that was floating or swimming, not that they themselves were in orbit

why does an Edo-era normie Jap carry the goat circus stage?

Attached: images.jpg (180x281, 5K)

>it would've said they sat on something
not really, since it was assumed knowledge at the time. That fact that people like you are still desperately trying to reinterpret this garbage pretty confirms that you have slave-like mentality to defend this religion

>That fact that people like you are still desperately trying to reinterpret this garbage pretty confirms that you have slave-like mentality to defend this religion
says the person trying to interpret something claiming the earth is floating in orbit to mean it is sitting on a bull on a whale
>not really, since it was assumed knowledge at the time
what was the point of referencing that hadith?

that's the japanese angel gabriel.

Attached: japanese angel gabriel.jpg (800x955, 142K)

>if you go to random villages in south india they still practice their religions that don't tell them they're subhuman like hinduism does
Trump not racist confirmed

Attached: indian religion.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

>what was the point of referencing that hadith?
what hadith?
either way, stop submitting to quranic science and start adapting to the modern world

Attached: biology-quran.png (488x282, 189K)

what hadith?
you you'd the hadith you posted as if it was pertinent to what you were saying
>giving up and moving on to something else
you're really grasping for straws here. between the backbone and ribs is a euphemism for penis in the arabic of the time.
you should really read the quran, start to finish with tafseer.

>between the backbone and ribs is a euphemism for penis
you're really grasping for straws here.
That theory is similiar to another erroneous theory proposed by Hippocrates in 5th century BC. Hippocrates taught that semen comes from all the fluid in the body, diffusing from the brain into the spinal marrow, before passing through the kidneys and via the testicles into the penis.

do you know 6-7th century qu'rayshi arabic?
between the arms an legs is a euphemism for vagina
between the backbone and ribs is a euphemism for penis

Why do indian guys dress so wierd?