Why do mexicans look arab if their ancestors come from siberia?

Why do mexicans look arab if their ancestors come from siberia?

Attached: article-2511172-19918D8D00000578-451_634x334.jpg (634x334, 33K)

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 40K)

We are going to take over your country and inseminate all the white girls and there’s literally nothing you can do to stop us :)

Did you forget Al-Andalus?

Because only half of their ancestors did, the other half were from r u mad caliphate

Al-Andalus

Why dont they look like this??

Attached: ff0520b36b4a9700dfa0b05d01ce561f.jpg (480x640, 106K)

Don't have sex

I am sure its not because your indians are more brown or anything.

Attached: p.png (636x561, 357K)

What about that?

nobody knows
I've asked /sci/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /his/, /x/
nothing

I look Siberian

Attached: IMG_20190817_135144.jpg (720x532, 42K)

Iberian + Indio = Nafri
not a single American I met online thought I am anything but a Mexican

totally

Filipino

Knows what? Pyramid is the most simple way to stack rocks

So simple you never did it

convergent evolution, in this case is convergent cultural evolution

Why do they make a line on the equator?

>« The Land of the free no longer welcomes Chis »

>America's alt-rights and incels are thrilled with the 2020 reelection of Donald Trump. The president of the United States is funding highschool incel militias and changing the Constitution, allowing Amerilard mass shooters to kill innocent Chicanos everywhere with impunity. But when President Trump begins to implement his radical agenda - banning spicy foods and Spanish language from being spoken - establishing "Le 56% Order" - our once great nation becomes easy pickings for a deadly new wave of white nationalists, who rename America "nación blanca estado de hamburguesas"

>« It's time to take back Aztlán »

>Enter Juan Rodriguez, not your typical second generation Mexican immigrant. This young Californian college student is a descendant of ancient Mesoamerican rulers and has Aztec warrior blood flowing in his veins. Watch as the ancient Maya god lead his way to his destiny, as he refuses to stand by and watch his country go down in flames. Assembling a ragtag team of action-ready car mechanics and cleaning ladies, Juan establishes: Mestizo Mañana - Aztláns' last defense against the violent, lawless alt-right nationalists and "Army of incels" that is terrorising schools, Walmarts and garlic festivals around the country. Juans' mission is clear: Death to all Amerigoblins - Kill all Amerigoblins - and free Aztlan ...

Preorder now: The Legend of Aztlan Part 1 - Amendment of Goblinos

Attached: 1565837332886.jpg (711x700, 280K)

sure bro

Attached: ometto.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Maybe we did but not so big and they were destroyed. Having cold winter gives you something to worry about. Egyptians were rich thanks to gold and Aztecs had plenty of corn

I don't mean it's simple to do. But it's the simplest way to create tall structures with that little technology. It's like an ancient skyscraper a show of force