>have american opinions

>"i sure am glad i'm not a yank!"
the absolute fucking state

Attached: 1[1].jpg (852x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PLDroneOperator/status/1123257530707206144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OBSESSED with american politics

Attached: 8c670b6348b53c3b33300ef12580f425.jpg (736x552, 48K)

fuck how did i forget this one, most losers here know more about american politics than they do about their own

>be argentinian
>economic crisis

>America is the biggest exporter of media and national culture
Wow what a breakthrough!

D-do you guys really?

i sure am glad i'm not a yank

sounds awfully familiar

You still have your own culture though

Kind of hard to have much as new worlders

Kek. Lost here

Sounds like every western developed country

I knew that fuckwit posting American propaganda under an Australian flag earlier was a dirty yank parasite.
Christ I hope you run your mouth out on the town one night and someone king hits you.

I don't use american products
I don't watch american tv/movies
I don't play american video games
I don't eat tacos and burritos
I don't speak ebonics
I only use australian inventions
I form my opinions in the dream time with my aboriginal tribesmen

I sure am glad I'm not a disgusting yank

I still think the most OBSESSED country is netherlands
Does anyone else feel this way? What would you suggest if not?

>I only use australian inventions
U wot?

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-021735_kindlephoto-164624184.png (800x438, 77K)

the word you are looking for is "discovered"

Jewnited states lies. Abostralia invented electricity 40,000 years ago

cope, im probably more australian than you, im just saying it how it is, you cant deny we've been culturally colonised

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-021735_kindlephoto-165006224.png (800x438, 80K)

ancient greeks discovered electricity first, actually. they used statically charged pieces of amber as dust attractors.

I don't even pretend to care about the distinction.

Shove a power cord up your ass and switch the outlet on then you fucking fattie

>about their own
you mean our politics which consists of two parties which are identical in every way, are funded by the same billionaires, and which agree on 99% of legislation which is passed
Oh yes why on earth do people not care about Australian politics!!!

Attached: fattie.png (833x490, 180K)

"Three Australians react to the discovery of electricity" You guys are truly diverse

>identical in every way
that's why liberals love selling off our national assets and bringing in cheap workers from overseas and labor don't, right?

based thread

>posts on an american website

You're a fucking retard if you'd rather live in Australia than america.
>based upon a Japanese anime forum

Attached: aus usa comparison.png (1057x830, 179K)

>speaks american

based
free markets, free trade, and open borders

*America than Australia, fuck

>and labor don't, right?
hahahahahahahahaha holy shit please be a joke
immigration has been constant under both labor and liberal, and labor has been selling our resources and taking fist fulls of cash from chinks, they just haven't been in power for ages so it's less obvious.
You know Labor wants Australia to join the chinks Belt and Road Initiative, right? That's just as bad as selling our assets, probably worse.
Stop watching friendlyjordies he's a fucking shill

Attached: pepelmao.jpg (400x386, 25K)

You yank cunts only like free trade when it benefits you. Our cuck politicans signed a trade deal with you that fucked us over

>You're a fucking retard if you'd rather live in Australia than america.
Agree completely

yeah sure, apart from the fact that most of what you just said is a blatant lie. and what's wrong with increasing ties with China? i don't see them pulling their allies into oil wars

Attached: Truth_Hurts_kindlephoto-166071954.png (800x438, 87K)

t.FriendlyJordies

>what's wrong with increasing ties with China?
Okay just fucking kill yourself. If you don't see a problem with the fact that we have millions of Chinese living here + Chinese spies, Chinese billionaires making huge donations to our politicians in order to form closer relations with China, us selling all our infrastructure, farming land and housing property to Chinese investors while young people struggle to buy a house - well then you're just retarded, no actually you're probably a chink yourself
Have you seen Hong Kong lately, have you seen Xinjiang? Once the Chinese take this place over they're gonna start putting us in camps (not you though chink)

>be British settler colony
>have things in common with other British settler colony (inb4 Tyrone insists he is German)

por qué

Based
Cringe

We should tell the seppos and chinese to fuck off. At this point we're the world's largest cuckshed

We're speaking aboriginal m8

more australians have died fighting for america than against china dumbass. and we're already controlled by american billionaires, i'd rather take a chance with a country that doesn't have a history of overthrowing governments they don't like. and HK is legitimate chinese land, and xinjiang is only under such strict conditions because they literally murder Han Chinese on the street there, and China has a duty to protect its people.

I am NOT a fan of the liberal government but you do speak the truth. I'm really fed up with the amount of influence they have. it's really awful.

HK, Taiwan, Tibet and Xianjiang should be independent from the Han imperialists you pathetic tankie

t. Chink
Australia is rightful Chinese land and China has to protect its people there
Siberia is rightful Chinese land and China has to protect its people there
India is rightful Chinese land and China has to protect its people there
Canada is rightful Chinese land and China has to protect its people there
Just wait until this fucking shit escalates
East Turkestan and Tibet ARE NOT China

buy more trucks

China has a duty to the Han Chinese living in tibet and xinjiang, HK is only in such chaos due from CIA infiltrators, most want to rejoin, taiwan is CIA controlled country.
if you want more easy to understand description of why xinjiang must be Chinese, read this, not only for duty to Han Chinese, but Chinese national security
twitter.com/PLDroneOperator/status/1123257530707206144

>actual chinese shill
lol

>>be Canadian
>>use american products
>>watch american tv/movies
>>play american video games
>>eat american foods
>>speak american language
>>use american inventions
>>have american opinions
>>"i sure am glad i'm not a yank!"
the absolute fucking state

Attached: 500px-Canada_WV_region_map_EN.png (500x384, 152K)

australia is not murdering chinese, and of course even if we were, would be much more difficult to take over, so china would rely on diplomacy. with xinjiang, diplomacy is not an option due to extremists.

Laughable chink shill

i am australian.

If we want to stop being other countries' bitch, we need to grow our population and economy to the point where we are too much of hassle to invade. Before we used to do that by inviting Brits and Euros over, now we are doing it by inviting Chinese over whilst ignoring the possibility that they might bring us directly under China's influence or act as a ruling class like they do in SEA.

a yellow australian

we're already israel's bitch. People who fear about chinese takeover are delusional

>broken english
yeah fuck you chink cunt

kys wh*Te boy

People who don't fear Chinese takeover are Chinese or potato brained.

My time on Jow Forums has been enlightening. Of all the bantering of Americans on Jow Forums Australians are the only people who seem genuinely upset, everyone else is just having a laugh. I wonder why that is? Australians just seem like miserable people to me.

its because they're incredibly xenophobic and this thread triggers their cognitive dissonance

All aussies have been replaced by mainlander trash

>israel's bitch
Since when? Isreal is thr 51'st state of the USA and I don't want any Chinamen meddling with MY country.

germans and nords on Jow Forums. in real life it's the leafs, their entire cultural identity is based on not being like america

No sane person would defend China, if you love China so much why don't you just fuck off? If you like it here then ASSIMILATE

Then act like one you fucking prick, AUSTRALIA FIRST.

> what's wrong with increasing ties with China?
Fucking hell. Next time there's a vote please just draw a dick on the ballot, because that's all your opinion is worth.

by wanting increased ties with china over USA i am putting Australia first. it is objectively the best way forward
assimilate into a nu-american? no thanks, australia first.

>what's wrong with increasing ties with China
just fuck off back to China you naive uni student cuck

i cannot "fuck off back to china" i was born here and have never been to china

Where were your parents born?

my parents are australian citizens.

Legitimately makes me a bit sad when an Aussie I’ve never met doesn’t like me

Americans love Aussies, we love the whole commonwealth really, but only Canadians pretend to care

What ethnicity are your parents?

ethnicity is not important to being australian or not, we are a multicultural, mononational country

What ethnicity are your parents?

australian ethnicity.

How wide are their eyes?

what an odd question, do you ask everyone that?

Yeah as a matter of fact I usually start smalltalk like that, see my eyes are pretty narrow, still on a regular slavic level of narrowness but without glasses it looks weird, so whenever I see new person I say "hello my parents eyes are very wide"
So how about yours?

my eyes and my parents are the same as most other australians that live in our suburb

How narrow are the eyes of most Australians that live in your suburb?

about normal size.

What do you define as normal size? Normal Asian size? Normal European size? Normal African size?

normal australian size

So it's about this narrow?

Attached: 9363494-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 70K)

a bit wider

So about this narrow?

Attached: Baby_tree_kangaroo_on_the_chiefs_wifes_shoulder_-Papua_New_Guinea-17Oct2008-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 162K)

Wtf is this thread man

>tfw no isolationist Australia
>No need to grovel for USA/Israel and China
>Wouldn’t fight in meaningless burger wars for oil, drugs, MIC and Zionism.

Attached: 78664352-DF53-42EB-832A-4DA5997B439C.jpg (250x221, 10K)

We're all living in Amerika..

Tell me how wide they are again

Attached: n-CSI-MIAMI-DAVID-CARUSO-628x314.jpg (628x314, 52K)

no, not that wide. now i am done answering weird questions about eye size

Germans view Australians as just desert americans.

I don't hate you americans or hold vitriol towards you. I want to be good trading partners and please buy our cool stuff like fresh produce and delicious beef and chickens! we can cooperate and achieve a great trading partnership to ensure prosperity!

I am a little baffled by some things that americans do, but I am sure americans are also baffled by the things we do sometimes. it's no biggie.

cringe

But where were they born?

in a hospital i think