Wtf? I love saudis now

wtf? I love saudis now

Attached: Screenshot.png (630x735, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3400202/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRILL THE OIL

iwtwm

Attached: 17398588-7367719-image-a-13_1566082005700.jpg (634x793, 112K)

>Burning Man
Wtf that's a real thing? I thought that was just a made up plot from XRA

Do high class saudi girls bleach their skin? they look much less sandniggery than the men and their own children

Holy based

based

How the fuck can you even bleach your skin without damagin it?

They're probably not Saudis.

Remember that a bunch of these men have multiple wives, and they usually marry a cousin as a first wife for family politics. Wives 2 and up usually come from outside of the Gulf region, often Lebanese, Palestinians, etc. Sometimes Western women.

What the fuck, that girl has the head size of an adult woman

You do damage it but you just use sunscreen or cover your skin.
>Palestinians
Philistine wannabes*

Hello fellow chosen , fuck you

Filthy Imperialist

REAL Philistines were sailors and were determined to be probably be from the European region, Palestinians are just Arabs larping as Philistines.
I love you too.

And that gives you the right to kick them from their homes ?

>Phillistine wannabes
Look, not to get too involved her, but the Romans called it Palestine, and the Arabs called it Fillistine because they don't have a P. Besides, it's not like you're in a position to criticize anyone over inventing an identity.

Lebanonanon, how does one get one of your women?

Context?

Lots of them left on their own and just ran away and came back later claiming "we thought you would kill us all give us our stuff back"
Romans called it Palestine after the Jews rebelled and lost as punishment since having your homeland renamed after a group you considered enemies after your defeat is a huge hit to the morals.

> how does one get one of your women
Just go to Michigan I'm told there are many lebwomen there

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3400202/
>The important relation of brain size and cranium size can be demonstrated on a percentage basis, which shows that 70% of the adult brain weight is achieved at 18 months, 80% at 3 years, 90% at 5–8 years and approximately 95% at the 10th year.
You can ignore the rest of the paper if you want since it's largely tangential but still has some interesting information regarding brain and skull development you may not be aware of.

A Western woman married a Saudi man and divorced him, then sued for custody of her child. Apparently she converted, although that's obviously not necessary. The husband seems shitty, and the court agreed, but since she's a western harlot who'll raise the girl to be a whore, they've awarded custody to the child's paternal grandmother and barred the mother from leaving Saudi for 10 years.

I want one from the old country though. Besides, I live in a Gulf country most of the year.

>they've awarded custody to the child's paternal grandmother and barred the mother from leaving Saudi for 10 years.
lmao

Absolutely redpilled judge

>and barred the mother from leaving Saudi for 10 years.
Ouch, why would Saudi judges inflict that punishment on the Saudi people?

> I want one from the old country
Come here then , if you are rich people will like you

Kek , when trump came to Saudi , the camera was pointing at his wives ass most of the time

holy fucking based

So, just to add here, in Islam, the children are assumed to be the man's property. Arab women never change their family name. This guy must really suck for the child not to automatically go to him. Just look at the Emir of Dubai and how the Jordanian princess ran off to London with their kids.

What qualifies as rich? I went to Beirut last year, and you guys using USD really fucked with my head. I was doing conversions from KD to USD to LBP that entire week.

Really . . It's a very simple conversion though
Rich , is being able to buy two cares for most people

The problem was turning my KD to USD (I work in Kuwait), and then paying in USD and getting change back in Lebanese pounds. Also the ATMs giving hundred dollar bills most of the time was really inconvenient. I can't remember the last time I used a bill above 20 USD in the US.

Are there any ways to identify Maronites and other Lebanese Christians? Obviously I'm not going to go hit on Muslim girls in an Islamic country.

Every sect has its place , the most safe thing is to hit on them in Beirut , and even if they were Muslim nothing would happen

I was more thinking of the Lebanese outside of Lebanon. We have a bunch in Kuwait.

I see , I don't think that they would go out with a foreigner in that case , but try your luck

now deport the snow niggress

I wish we could be this based.

big brain desu

Have you never seen a kid before? Kids have disproportionately large heads

mashallah ?