Be French

>Be French
>Get shot for being slow
theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/18/french-waiter-shot-dead-paris-too-slow-with-sandwich

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfpediatrie.com/page/association-française-pour-le-dépistage-et-la-prévention-des-handicaps-de-lenfant-afdphe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't like Swiss people. Indeed, we like dynamic people.

Good, French service is the worst

This is the 2nd time this same thread has been made by an American flag. Stop projecting your insecurities onto the French. They are nice people.

France is dead

>This is the 2nd time this same thread has been made by an American flag. Stop projecting your insecurities onto the French. They are nice people.

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

>French
No. That was shitskin on shitskin crime.

>1 kill in a country of 65,000,000 people
>France is dead
You are mentally handicapped

Yes, and ? Remainings are comfy and there are still good architectural treasures here

He was the only left white person in France

Nah, outside of Paris it's still pretty white.

Attached: 4684478.jpg (1024x1177, 299K)

D-does it says that 74% of Parisians are already non-white...?

Seriously, are you ok

>I quote you with a face

Attached: 5_zWbQc.jpg (259x194, 7K)

No. It says that 74% of newborns in the parisian region might have african ancestry.

Gosh I hate insectoids.

>fdesouche is the source

hahaha

So literally France is dead. Paris is only relevant part of France anyway.

No, the survey has been run by the Association Française pour le dépistage et la prévention du handicap pour l'enfant (AFDPHE ) sfpediatrie.com/page/association-française-pour-le-dépistage-et-la-prévention-des-handicaps-de-lenfant-afdphe

Ils ne l'ont pas inventé. Par contre dire que 74% des naissances sont africaines, alors que ça touche également les insectes asiatiques et les méditerranéens c'est assez bancale.

t. retard
Paris is the least French part of France

>The highest frequency of sickle cell disease is found in tropical regions, particularly sub-Saharan Africa, tribal regions of India and the Middle East.[78] Migration of substantial populations from these high prevalence areas to low prevalence countries in Europe has dramatically increased in recent decades and in some European countries sickle cell disease has now overtaken more familiar genetic conditions such as haemophilia and cystic fibrosis.[79] In 2015, it resulted in about 114,800 deaths.[8]

Doesn't affect mongoloid populations, maybe a small part of indians or pakistanese.

>literally 99% of French presidents were from Paris
>Paris is not French part of France
seems legit

>be American
>Be born
>tip the doctor

Tokyo is the only relevant par of Japan

give me the french version

Attached: Japan-Companies-Map.png (2045x2200, 933K)

Are you an english teacher in japan by any chance ?

be am-e-r-
ntm

Wrong.

What's your point? Give me the name of any important thing outside of Paris produces.

Food.

>nu-worlropeans and europeans are diffe...
Jow Forumsniggers absolutely and undeniably BTFO by me, kneel weasels

>mutt please

Attached: days-since-last-mass-shooting-0-1-congratulations-when-i-30509933.png (500x865, 154K)

Quel est l'intérêt de cette remarque?

>Hudson
That’s a very old image.

>He has never even heard of Brittany, Tuscany, Normandy, Provence etc
I bet all you know about France is that it has Eiffel tower somewhere in it.

Michelin, STmicroelech, Alstom, Airbus and so on. You're a bit uncultured my anglo-saxon brother and you should fix it.

Think about it, when you talk to someone you like to know the character, isn't it ?

Slow waiters are a curse.

sacre bleu

Attached: 1565287653784.jpg (1371x1731, 191K)

Those are some ridiculous numbers mate.

Elaborate ?

is this true?

Foreigners don't undestand the joke.

What do you mean ? This map shows the rate of babies screened for sickle cell disease when they're suspected to have african ancestry.

how non-white is average french school?

In the area where the murder took place you will have a hard time finding white kids in the schools

The Netherlands has about 12% non-western foreigners.
Less than 3% is black, mostly from the Caribbean and Suriname. About 6% come from Muslim countries.

They are all concentrated in the big cities in the west though.

so, France is dead?

average ile de france highschool

Attached: ot.png (1280x720, 993K)

Not yet

In the countryside 95% are of french/european descent. In some parts of the countryside it can reach 100%, in the void area of france like Auvergne or Poitou. In urban and suburban areas it's common to see 50% of pupils from extra european descent, in some parts of France like Saint-Denis or around Marseille there are school exclusively composed of extra european pupils.

lol kyushu are literal niggers

Yes but we still have the sacré cœur, Versailles, Chambord castles and other cool shits like les Champs-Elysées

Darwinism in action.

You shoud read Darwin's book before telling what is darwinism or not

I'm not saying we're particularly well behaved but the French are fucking terrible people and yes I've been there multiple times
*hon hon hons outside your window from 11pm-4am*

Origine du tireur ?

so ethnic french then?

Le "restaurant" est un kebab. Devine.
No mehdi.

Holy fuck!

>*hon hon hons outside your window from 11pm-4am*
This alone proves you're full of shit because :
1) honks during the night only happen in a big French city
2) No one, not a single soul in France says "hon hon hon". This is an Anglo meme much like the use of "sacrebleu".

But by all means : never come back here.

Where in France ? Just saying, southern part of France is has barely something to do culturaly with northern part of the country or even Paris. It's like comparing california and north dakota or florida and new hampshire. Moreso countryside and urban area are different in many regards

>falling for the france meme
tourists really are dumb

Except the only noteworthy one was born outside of the shithole know as p*ris

Attached: _48092167_001215507-1.jpg (766x511, 71K)

Plenty more aren't from Paris, the "jap" is full of shit