/rbg/ - Rangeban General

This general is for talking about countries that you think should be rangebanned from Jow Forums. This is a way to indicate popular perception and establish which countries are detrimental to Jow Forums as a board. Popular countries for discussion are:
>Brazil
Constantly posts illogical statements that no one besides other Brazilians can comprehend due to their sheer irrationality. Some of their posts are humorous but it's hard to tell if they actually intended to be funny.
>Japan
None of the posters from Japan are actually Japanese; they tend to be foreign English teachers. Their posts are generally low quality and made even worse by the duplicitous nature of posting under a flag that does not actually represent them. However, the thought of banning Japan from Jow Forums is not well received.
>Greece
Somewhat antagonistic to Americans, they generally make provocative yet otherwise unappealing posts.
>Spain
They have a lot of the same negative qualities of both Brazilian and Greek posters, albeit less extreme.

Attached: rangeban general.png (808x800, 677K)

kys

>Finland
Do I really need to explain why?

USA.

Canadians

THE UNITED STATES OF MOTHERFUCKING AMERICA

The Netherlands

This.
And this.

Dutch posters are garbage yet they stay in their nerdertreads for the most part

Finns are actually less autistic than Swedes, by far.

Korea

Finns are the low IQ type of autist while Swedes are the smart type of autist.

>le japanese posters are english teachers xDD
Rodrigo what?
I don't know why Jow Forums believes this myth, nobody can't compete to jap autism

brazil should be rangebanned for Jow Forums

Too bad /qa/ is for general meta discussion, not discussion specific to a board.

Whats going on, why is finland getting so much hate?

most japanese flags are proxies

Malaysia, hongkon, thai;and

yea you fucking do
Finns are our treasure

>None of the posters from Japan are actually Japanese

Hey, then how do you explain about the Japanese flags on the Japan generals and the learning Japanese threads?
They have conversations with Japanese language, and even teach it to foreigners.
Cope it.

What's going on big guy?

Attached: d9da34d7.jpg (733x617, 41K)

Your Malaysian grammar is giving me eye cancer.

I am led to believe they're English teachers who are still learning Japanese or teaching it to other people. Were you even born in Japan?