I love Australians who aren't Chinese shills

I love Australians who aren't Chinese shills
I hate Australians who are Chinese shills

Attached: e28651595b0581961ee573bcd422c053.jpg (650x366, 30K)

Extremely based.

Extremely cringe.

Based

Attached: CAC-Boomerang-A46-63-Williamtown-NSW-620x415.jpg (620x415, 61K)

Good thread.

The duality of cunt

>I hate Australians who aren't Chinese shills
>I love Australians who are Chinese shills

Attached: 1564377854749.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Sinophobia much? In 2019? Ugh.

I hate all Poles who are subhuman.
I hate all Poles who aren't subhuman.
I hate all Poles.

Stfu

Attached: China-Australia-2.jpg (800x533, 35K)

I was in the other thread and that was odd
All this and that

Ok Chink

It has been embarrassing seeing the stuff about Australian uni campuses recently. The Ozzies seem so cucked by the Chinese.

If you don't live in a big city the amount of chinks is imaginable, but being in sydney is seriously like Asia nowadays

you know how much fucking money we make from Chinese students

you know how much money we lose from chinese investment properties?

Ok subhuman

Attached: 1565745537108.jpg (800x425, 120K)

Lol no. I've legit started seeing signs in mandarin in my small ass suburb.

I love my chinese overlords btw long live Xi Jinping.

Housing realestate has started going down to be real.

only minimally, still impossible for most city australians

It pumps up the housing bubble even more which is what our entire middle class is based off at this point. They bring in money
Its a retarded thing and done for self interest. The government doesn't just bend over to china they let shit like that happen because its in their interests. Same with how they act towards America.
But foreign investors still need to be clamped down on and also fuck chinks. But them getting milked for 50k a year to go to uni is definitely what we want happening.

>having my country taken over by its stronger neighbour is good because they pay me!

i mean i said it wasn't a good thing and you're also getting taken over by a weaker neighbour

Attached: 4kUua5m2_400x400.png (400x400, 241K)

>reply to a thread with seppos and eurocunts
>only replies I get are: t. Zhang

Attached: 1483951578291.jpg (313x286, 31K)

End of the day we need to stop being such a fucking cuckshed. The reality is that China has its own self interest front and centre, their goal is to benefit themselves. We shouldn't be subservient, we should tell the Chinese and Americans to fuck off

We need to ban foreign ownership like NZ

One is a southron BVLL, the other is an Aucklander.

ok chibai

Anti-Chinese sentiment growing in Australia

Over the past year or so the mood in Canberra has soured toward China. Indeed, of the countries unsettled by China's rise and its increasingly confident and assertive foreign policy, Australia is now among the most outspoken in its criticism of Beijing's behaviour. China-Australia relations are at their lowest point in years.

Australians’ feelings sour towards China: Only 32% trust China to act responsibly in the world – which is a drop of 20 points from the 2018 poll and the lowest level in the 15 years of the poll. Only 30% have confidence in Xi Jinping to do the right thing in world affairs (a fall of 13 points since last year).
70% say Australia is not doing enough to pressure China to improve human rights and 68% say their government is allowing too much investment from China.

Attached: file.png (961x421, 63K)

>we should tell the Chinese and Americans to fuck off

It's not that way and there is absolutely no decision to be made.

Number 1.
>Tell America to fuck off, alienate them, big bro no longer helps us
>Tell China to fuck off, what leverage do we have now? What does China care about our little opinion if we're individually no match and have no real allies
>China tells us not to worry fucking ourselves, they'll do it for us and America will watch

Number 2.
>America
>Historically extemely close allies
>Both countries have fought wars in the interests of both countries
>Almost the same history and social issues
>Almost the same values, laws, politics
>Almost the same culture

>China
>Historically hated each others guts (they're chink mine slaves, we're brit-mutt imperialists)
>No strategic alignment
>Completely alien culture, language, politics
>Societies are literally antithetical to each other -we can't justify making money off the back of their oppression and they can't justify tolerating our free speech and humanitarian complains

The very existence of Australia being a humanistic-minded country with a free press is a threat to China's stability.

>Why yes, I do believe in CANZUCK unification to give our people a stronger say in global affairs and reduce our dependence on foreign powers for security and prosperity. We are all the same people after all.

Attached: 67c9cf52fae7f16b8b8c4ec416b27f24.png (450x780, 282K)

Piss off Medcalf

We've got all the hemispheres covered, nearly, I think

Yep fuck chinks but they are probably going to take this country over, they already have taken our cities
greedy angloids and jews have sold this country out

what's that say on his head, my chinksect friend.