Do they get along?

Do they get along?

Attached: France_Germany_Flags-Brookings_Institution-879x485.jpg (879x485, 44K)

Hopefully else the union is going to crash and our politicians won't get fat stacks of cash to bring in immigrants and make mud highways

Hopefully not so the union is going to crash

Would Hannibal Lecter and Alizee get along?

they need each other for europe to continue to be relevant. germany needs france's army and nukes, france needs germany's economy

you're mentally ill, stop posting and get help

no fuck germons and fuck macrons

No, it's a boomer meme. Le epic franco-german axis is meaningless to most normal people.
We really don't give a shit about them, I suppose it's the same over there since they are supposed to learn german in school, like we are supposed to learn french, but not a single frog I've met was able to speak at least the few most important sentences.

France needs Turkish boys' asses and Germany needs niggers' juicy cocks too.

Kinda.

Yes vonderleyen sends our taxes 1:1 to paris. In exchange, we get french technology that doesn't work.

Hallo Rudolphe, du bist ein bischen Dumm und du hast kein ahnung.

see, nobody needs your tiny shrimp dick, which is why you have to live a life as a pathetic english teacher, hoping to score underaged asian girls.

based, Rudolphe BTFO

dunno im not french or german

Some do like Germany, but it's very rare, because Germany is unknown. Most French are fond off countries like the USA, UK, Italy and Spain or Japan for the fucking weaboo scums.

>USA
Sorry but that’s wrong sweaty

>Fr*nce

Attached: CnCL38hWcAATsCu.jpg (500x378, 37K)

*keine Ahnung
C’est un substantif féminin.

You’ll be disappointing the French user who likes German men

Attached: D91F5C2F-C940-48B6-9A95-6E413AA9F8CD.jpg (109x125, 2K)

C'est fini.

>or
*nor

So and so, I have met really nice people and some who were extremely rude and arrogant.

fucketh offeth

Attached: 1563037811524.jpg (400x533, 89K)

I like Germany and the Germans

Attached: 1564245731057.jpg (529x386, 57K)

This. Tbf that's mostly due to very little cultural exchange. I grew up in a town close to the french border but never met a French person. We had one 10/10 Mexican (!) exchange student here. I dunno what they put in children's food in Mexico but she had huge milkers for being 14-15.

No, you know that

Based correcting Romanian

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 30K)

For the most part.
Franco-German friendship is a stupid meme, but the people are generally alright and they're usually friendly to german tourists.