Is there a Lidl (German grocery store) in your country?

Is there a Lidl (German grocery store) in your country?

Complete failure in Norway

Attached: Lidl.jpg (856x583, 340K)

no but there's aldi

there is an aldi here and its already filled with dole bludging subhumans. I only go there to buy knoppers

>Lidl grocery store locations in the US including DE, GA, NJ, NC, SC and VA.
never mind, I guess we do

Plenty of them, all of our supermarket chains are Germans.

We have Lidl here but they’re few and far between and always have shit knockoff products
I’ve only ever seen arabs shop there

Why did it fail exactly? Norwegians are too rich to shop there?

No lidl here fuck you all

Hopefully not. I intentionally ignore every product made in Germany in order not to support a psychopathic nation economically. When I learned that Siemens used slave labour in Auschwitz, I threw out their electric kettle.

Attached: 1563539035835.jpg (664x1076, 111K)

aldi is a strange place. feels like a yard sale but with groceries

Same. We have Aldi, which I've been told is very similar to Lidl.

>Competition from Norwegian cheap grocery stores (Rema, Coop, Kiwi, Rimi etc.). They all dropped their prices when Lidl entered
>There was a lot in the news about bad conditions for the workers
>Unfamiliar food items
>Strange warehouse feel

The only "dole bludging subhumans" in this country are landlords and the corporate/political class. They drain more tax payer money than anyone else without ever giving anything back for it.

Yeah, but the Aldi and Lidl are considered shops for Turks here.

Because it's always such a mess there.

While the Albert Heijn, the Jumbo, Dirk and Plus and some others are all Dutch and considered better.

With the Albert Heijn being the most popular.

Lidl is extremely popular here because they sell products 'made in Germany' for cheap

We should've alternative stores here, a competition with over monopoly chinkoid grocery stores. Please open your branch here.

>Yes i shop all my groceries from lidl, how did you know?

Attached: 1536292509757.png (898x790, 279K)

Yeah, it's popular because it's cheap.

Lidl in Italy is literally poor people discount. We have MD (italian discount) which is 100% better.

this. they had problems getting local products cheap enough.
>be local meat producer
>rema1000 say if you sell your product to lidl we will stop buying from you
>should you gamble for a new chain or stick with the old and reliable income from rema1000?
but i made cash on lidl. first i buildt them, then i rebuildt them to rema1000.

>ignored labour unions
Do they do this in other countries?

LIDL and Penny aren't even popular in germany. It's a place for really poor people to get groceries etc.
Edeka and Rewe have a better reputation, eventhough I wouldn't really consider them as discounters.

Lidl is for homeless people

>how can you shop at lidl? why don't you shop at our stores for 5x time the price of lidl???

Attached: 1556039232218.jpg (596x730, 242K)

I only shop at Lidl to get their tasty walnut bread

No, we don't have them but we have EuroSpar and Billa

Unfortunately yes, because we have a lot of poor people. I wish we had only Netto and no Lidl though.

So it's like our Save-A-Lots where you get weird off brand food like "Steve's Tuna Fish" and "Cocoa Balls Cereal"?

Yes, it's very popular that even our own giants like Tesco are struggling to compete with it. It didn't used to be the case. It almost went the way of norway because it just sold foreign crap, but then they started selling local stuff and the 2008 recession hit and now it's one of our most popular stores.

Norwegian grocery stores are the crappiest in europe. Their range of items is like the Soviet Union.

Yes there is. Best lasagna ever.

So Norwaygians have now overpriced grocery oglipol from local chains with limited options of products because they are so stupid they believed some PR campaign how Lidl is for poor people and how they are shit with unions

Sad

None of these is discount market

I'll try it

Is it legal in Norway? Do you not have competition law to prevent it?

I use Lidl because it is bit cheaper and to not give much of my Yuro credits to K-market and S-market duopoly.

yes, but I refuse to shop there
fuck g*rms

>lidl? no thanks bro i'll stick to carrefour

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Lidl in Stockholm was great when I was there, first time I saw a discounter offering to sample their brands lol

No but Carrefour (frog supermarket) is very popular here

>When I learned that Siemens used slave labour in Auschwitz
All german companies which existed during ww2 used slave labour, including mercedes, bmw, maggi

They do have a completely different product range compared to a German Lidl, catering to British tastes

how can any law force rema1000 to buy from someone? we have lots of laws to control competition and fight monopoly but they cant fight this.

I only shop at Conad ever since Italians bought it from the french

Attached: smile.jpg (880x1152, 151K)

All our discount supermarket networks are Russian. Fuck g*rms.

Norway niggas be like this "unfamiliar food" too spicy

auchan is french

I bet they're super sad and trashy

auchan is discount?

Funny to hear it from g*rmshit. The most sad and trashy places I've ever been were Berlin and Hamburg.

idk here it doesnt cost more than any other local store

That's great, but we're talking discounters here. I wonder if that odd Russian one who set up shop in Berlin survived. It was super trashy like a late 90s Schlecker-Aldi-hybrid

Discount store is where discount products to sell everyday. Even small "auchans near home" are just supermarkets. But anyway main business of auchan is big hypermarkets on city outskirts, and this kind of groceries are slowly dying - only idiots would spend half of the day to travel there, if they can walk 5 mins to supermarket near home.

Never heard of em

Aldi is pretty great. super cheap produce and lots of stuff that nobody else in the area stocks. only problem is that their inventory is subject to constant change, so if you find some weird item you really like from them there's no guarantee it'll be there again when you go back.

That network who have started to expand in Europe have very small network in Russia, primarly as I can remember in Far East, the only decent city where they have store is St.Petersburg.
Also, from what I heard how popular that shop became after opening, means they have good future in germany.

Take the big box and stir at the end and let for 5 more mins because the meat isnt cooked very well even if the cheese is all blackened from the cooking. Still best lasagna ever.

you probably shouldn't even use elevator because guess what, that fancy new elevator with krupp logo on it was built by company that used slaves

I doubt it's very popular and will only be frequented by very, very poor people

there is but it's nowhere neas as powerful as Portugese chain called Biedronka (literally ladybug)
PORTVGVESE BVLL CRUSHED GERMUTTS

Yes, so unpopular, that they closed on the second day, because they weren't ready to supply that level of purchases

For me, it's Prisma

Attached: orig.jpg (2560x1707, 768K)

>can't even handle supplying the poorest of people
Plus I bet it was for novelty. They'll have their trashy customer segment and that will be it, but I doubt they'll survive for long. Margins must be super small for this setup.

No, but there's Metro

Lidl used to be for polish and working class but now even normal people shop there. They are cheaper than Tesco and it's better quality. Lidls are popping up everywhere now

based

Yes, often there's a Lidl and a Hofer next to each other

based Russian supporting Finnish overlords

Based

Metro makro will be czech soon

>The only "dole bludging subhumans" in this country are landlords and the corporate/political class
5 billion iq post

>We have Lidl here but they’re few and far between and always have shit knockoff products
This. I shop at Carrefour.

hofer is just aldi süd by another name.

I unironically choose LIDL over Prisma because products in LIDL are cheaper and taste better

LIDL has cheaper, better ice creams
LIDL has cheaper, better potato chips
LIDL has better, cheaper sausages and meat products

Only thing that I don't buy there that they have low-tier rice and grain products (taste like shit for some reason), the oils are usually low quality and the canned foods suck ass, but otherwise LIDL is good

Yeah, so? It's Hofer here

Yup

Their ice creams and several sausages and hams won several consumer tests awards

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_121113.jpg (1080x1109, 148K)

Yeah, most products are very good quality for the price, downsides are that the stores are kind of an unorganized mess, they don't sell a lot of things other supermarkets do, and they're filled with subhumans

Keep crying its too late. All of Europe is our bitch already.

Attached: 1565078004878.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>All of Europe is our bitch already.
>our
what kind of power do you personally have over others?

There is about to be

Every city has at least one Lidl. They had to do some adjusting to fit into Finland, they had a rough launch initially but they're doing just fine now.

Lidl is everywhere in Sweden. I buy some of my stuff there. But there's a Willys not far away and they are extremely superior.

Attached: willys-print-.jpg (3000x2000, 1.28M)

>Let's all take this moment to thank our German friends for the awesome discount grocery store that is LIDL

Thank you, Hans!

Attached: 3870.jpg (800x532, 74K)

This

Attached: Willys butik.jpg (1280x6558, 3.13M)

only poor people go to lidl in finland

fren :)

Attached: sa_r.jpg (900x900, 161K)

Aldi is entering china right now

Attached: 1257746859-aldi-eroeffnet-seine-ersten-zwei-filialen-in-china-2fBd3GnSDHNG.jpg (1000x563, 100K)

>Lidl is everywhere in Sweden.
No it isn't. I have never seen one.

Based and actually redpilled

Is it better aldi nord or sud?
Sud just entered the market in italy

Attached: 1551058706550.jpg (630x400, 51K)

Well, Aldi is expanding to China and you can bet your ass they'll start messing around in the rest of Asia once they finished their big US expansion. Won't get a foothold in Japan but it might be doing good in other places

Süd for sure

yes

note how they are mostly in south and east, the poorer half of the city

Attached: lidl.png (1525x842, 706K)

Süd. No question.

Attached: aldi.png (1480x2000, 450K)

>NJ
must be s*uth jersey, never seen one

Yes, but only the scum of the earth, muslims, shops there. It's one of their little hubs

Around 800 apparently, very successful.

yes, we have 425 of them

Central, actually. Two in Monmouth County, one in Union

Any Lidl parking lot is always like 70% Mercedes/BMW/Audi.