Are some of you mentally ill fuckers really boycotting products from Germany?

Or is it only Jow Forums meme?

Attached: german-flag-640x381.png (640x381, 64K)

The only mentally ill here is you

I am always boycotting german products hans.

You are a nation of evil, immoral, barbaric, perverted nazis.
I don't want my money going to nazis.
You will never receive 1 Shekel from me.

Germany is a low preference nation of manufacture for my purchasing power.

How does one even boycott? Like my 200 euros are going to matter?

Lmao @everybody not buying his staple foods at his local farmers market

Money adds up mihai you low IQ gypsy

No german groceries here, they're made with haram standard.

Why ? What did Germany do ?

based shahar

Oh weh, this hurts more than the rest. Our master despises us. We're a failure of a nation.

Thats what im trying to unterstand. From what ive been gathering its only that mentally ill russian and israelian that are Posting These memes

I try to buy Eastern made products so I guess you could say that I boycott Germany

You are referring to eastern germany or eastern europe?

plenty of autismos hate Germany on Jow Forums, just like plenty of others hate other countries. Stop taking what the retards write on this site so seriously.

hans I wish all of you germans and austrians will die!

We like you kraut San
In Lebanon , German product is used as an example of good products , so don't mind the haters

Speaking of boycott german product, there used to be a poster with german flag that asks int to translate ''boycott german products'' back in 2015. I've contributed Malay translation of course but he never deliver

Nobody asked you muhammad, you smelly brown arab animal!

I saw your picture shahar , you look more Arab than me

Eastern Europe of course, it would be quite hard to say if a product is made in Western or in Eastern Germany

just ignore him, replying to such schizos is a waste of time

I'm thinking about boycotting germany now

Attached: Miguel.jpg (389x502, 54K)

Germany’s factories are in Eastern Europe.

I'm specifically buying german products because I want a german to take a shit on me and call me faggot.

What about the Battle of Britian where the fucking germans killed tens of thoudsands of British civillians you.fucking traitor

No i shop at Lidl all the time

They took over Sweeden in WW2 sven, yiu fucking traitor

>he thinks I'm a bong
it's 2012+7

please do, these big ass "german" corporations have brought nothing but missfortune over this place. Fuck em.

Are you a fucking paki or a negro then?

I don't boycott German products, but I avoid to take German products. If I have the opportunity between a Made in Germany product and a Made in another country, I will take the second option.

I thought jews had good education

That's all a myth pushed by the jews in media to keep the idea that they are intellectually superior.

The central powers alliance lives.

Attached: 33580895_2118348164860784_9135540303543926784_n.jpg (768x431, 59K)

Not really you but us.
War crime countries deserve it desu.

Attached: f02634a889b37596b3c82f47c8f1c6e4_11190195384.jpg (430x645, 55K)

>I try to buy Eastern made
Such as? I bet 90% of those are owned by germans or west in general

Of course Dirlewanger grandson. How is going recession? Did peo... sorry germs aren't people start to losing jobs?

Not just a meme i've stopped buying at Lidl.

Na brah, I got the German whip

>products
>from germany

>haram standard
Should get a seal for that just for fun löl

>stupid Pole doesn't realize his shit country dependant on money from Germany/EU will go down hard but instead mocks a real country
Sucks to be Polish

We must destroy The empire desu

>controls the world
>not intellectually superior

Well obviously the more advanced stuff is going to be Western made, but simple products like cheese, water, olives and even shampoo are produced in Eastern Europe

lmaoing @ anyone unironically buying G*rman products.

I prefer Dutch products anyways

>are produced in Eastern Europe
This doesn't make them eastern european what I meant is what are you buying which has eastern capital and profit stays here, not what is produced here because of simplicty and cheaper labor cost

These types of products are very rarely owned by the West. Do you really think that a sheep farmer would be owned by a Western corporation?

My comrade

Attached: 1560325624217.png (1000x1000, 122K)