Hello user,how are you? and what are you doing?

hello user,how are you? and what are you doing?

Attached: 1564775555361.jpg (800x598, 49K)

At least I am not a smelly arab from syria like you muhammad!

I'm happier than usual but somewhat bored. Currently shitposting.

Hey user, Im fine. Thanks for asking. Im mentally preparing for my football game, what about you?

You live in Romania mihai, it is a reasom to be sad you.subhuman gyspy

Nobody cares.about your.football.game you fucking nazi

why are Arab women such whores?

Whatever you say, Shazam

pee pee poo poo
It’s me

Kys sahar

Wheres my 30 million shekel?

They look and smell like.shit.
arabs are smelly ,.pririve brown animals!

I didn't say anything about you but okay
that's pretty good user,wish I could say the same,had 2 hours of sleep and I can't even go back to sleeping
That's good to hear mate,I'm good I guess,good luck on your football game!
I've been wondering the same,everytime I got out to the mall or somewhere I see so many ugly sluts with piercings and shit,in my theory i think once all the boomers here die all that is gonna remain is retarded zoomers that think being atheist is cool
lol

Can't sleep. As usual

same user,same.

>everytime I got out to the mall or somewhere I see so many ugly sluts with piercings and shit
miss Isis already?

Its 1AM in Canada, what time is it in Iraq

no not really,I hate hijab but I also hate clothes that are too revealing,I don't really agree with Islam when it comes to what women wear
11:23 am

Honestly speaking, how bad is growing up in Iraq? Have you fear for your life daily, or do you get somewhat used to the stuff happening around you?

No,mainstream media exaggerates our living conditions a lot,I don't have anything to fear of because it's chill now,but the only thing you should be scared of is discussing religion with others because they'll say you are a kafir (atheist) and probably ruin your life

Thats good to hear
Do you play for a local football club? Or your school?

thanks, im fine. just found my phone under my bed after looking for it for hours. now i can shitpost again.

glad to hear that mate