JUST EAT GRASS AND THEN GET TURNED INTO A BURGER TO FEED SOME LAZY FATASS IN MCDONALDS BRO IT'S EASY

>JUST EAT GRASS AND THEN GET TURNED INTO A BURGER TO FEED SOME LAZY FATASS IN MCDONALDS BRO IT'S EASY

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbNriWcc9CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wow bro just get born and thrown in a grinder bro it's easy

youtube.com/watch?v=kbNriWcc9CA

>Male privilege

poor chickies...

Attached: 9040ee79763bbfa792cdb725d6de85a5.png (413x549, 251K)

>Wow I wonder what other videos that youtube channel has
>Watched a few more
i-i'm not sad at all for those animals...

Attached: cryingapu.jpg (619x453, 28K)

yeah it's messed up

>Nooooooo you can't just grind up those chickens because it's the fastest most efficent way to get rid of them. You must treat them like human babies, look they have legs and 2eyes!! They are alife!!!

Attached: yourekillingthismeme.png (211x239, 8K)

Probably better than being cage farmed.

>it's a german
Of course you wouldn't understand you don't even think some types of human should be alive or treated with respect

animals should be treated as ethnic groups, and their deaths treated as genocide

In the XXIInd century when everybody will be vegetarian or eat in vitro steak, they will look at us as a society of barbarians because of you.

amen brother

Attached: 49A645E7-25AF-47FA-BD16-65CFD49AFBE4.jpg (450x326, 54K)

It's a Chicken. It's brain is too small to ever understand the concept of life. These things were just hatched, they have no idea whats going on even. It's over quick and painless for them.

Can't wait for the next German chimpout.

so you mean instead of grass create wheat monoculture and kill every animal that wanders into the field, then it'll be forward thinking and moral?

same for human babies

>It has a small brain (compared to humans) and it is very young therefore there is nothing wrong with massacring them
Germans ladies and gentlemen.

What would your alternative be?

based

Genetically grown slabs of meat feed straight through a tube at every McDonald's.

Maybe not doing that

>mcdonalds cow
>eating grass
lmao

>animals should be treated as ethnic groups, and their deaths treated as genocide

Attached: 1562020104576.png (310x456, 329K)

I imagine many people would want a chicken for a couple week. Then throw them in the grinder and get a new one.

Benefits:
You don't have to raise them until they get old, but they stay cute and small.
A handful of chicks themselves live longer lives. Like a couple weeks.

Lab produced meat

unironically gassing them before throwing them into a meatgrinder

That's literally pointless if you see how fast they die.

based

>innocent animal babies
YEAH KILLEM

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

I used to work at a lab, best way to euthanize the rats, hamsters, bunnies was gassing them with co2. I'm sure the German poster would be glad to know German standard in these sort of things are being follow.

If only that technology were currently available at competitive costs but it isn't.

It's great killing large amounts of chickens and as gory as it looks it's relatively humane, they die in less than a second.

huge waste of money

It's great at killing*

>If only that technology were currently available at competitive costs but it isn't.
With how fucking disgusting the shit McDonald's serve and the fat fucks that continue to it, I don't think we are that far off.
They could serve rancid dog meat and no one would notice, the only reason being that they would get in trouble with the pr

based

G*rman subhuman lower than a nigger or a Jew

>If only that technology were currently available at competitive costs but it isn't.
I am founding a start up for lab grown meat right now desu

Exactly. Suffocating them would be MUCH worse than just grinding their brains to bits in 0.5 seconds.

Depends my autistic friend, they might get their feet,body grinded first, then their brains.

The chicks are small and the blades are large and fast. The whole process takes less that. I tell you, they just hatches, so they have no idea whats happening to them.

>Maybe not doing that

Attached: 1563400062565.png (454x520, 13K)

based

Tell me, are all Germans as autistic as you?

This is the only competitve way to do it. Do you want better methods/technology to be developed and deployed? Then stop buying cheap animal and dairy products.

Thank you for your service.