Why you white really love East Asian girls?

Why you white really love East Asian girls?
I can see a lot of white wants qt east asian female threads on every 20 mins.

Why you guys love east asian (maybe mostly japanese ) women so much?

Attached: wysiwyg_85b58040a86f55f1422a.jpg (600x417, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLFJqua1H4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are rejected from whites women

they just look cute

UwU I like qts of all types

Because they are easy, even if you are ugly and betas. White women are more difficult.

Because they look different to what I am used to.
Yet, this also applies to SEA women, SK etc.

Cute girls are cute.

Attached: uguu kawaii ^_^.jpg (1080x809, 116K)

Because they are female. I am very desperate, I will take any female.

because many white men believe asian women are quiet and submissive compared to other women.

These are ugly kissles virgins.

Not in a sense of the grass is greener on the other side, but it just makes them interesting.

This, and they age wonderfully.

Why are you so desperate lad? Are you rejected in your own society?

Based and cutepilled

for me
white girls are cuter than ours.
yes of course we have qt.
but white have lots of qt also.

They're cute

Yes, I am an ugly beta manlet.

white girls look like pickle when they hit 30

Just be yourself more.

Because I want the unification between the empire of the rising sun and the kingdom of the three crowns to be more than just a dream. A nation separated by geography but united in spirit, soul and blood, where the people after me, with hair that shines like the sun live happy, safe and comfortable lives, a nation that the rest of the world looks up to. The ignorant fools would call this racemixing but they confuse it with the muddling they are used to for it is actually race-refinement.
That is why.

Attached: Svenskasamurajen.jpg (1800x2620, 742K)

Ah yes, I'll just be more of a sad ugly cuckold beta manlet. That'll definitely get me a girlfriend!

I suppose asian cuties have no shortage of decent looking white men. So you should better use the hooker's services

looks like Finland girl.

90% of white men loving East Asian women are kissless losers who have always been rejected by white women. They are also the same people who insult women on the internet.

White people know that there are Asian people who worship whiteness and eveything western. They think, probably correctly that they can leverage their whiteness to date better looking asian girls than they could white girls. Some of them also fell for the submissive meme.

Mainly they just want a gf on easy mode and asian women are the best way to achieve this.

Dude you posted cringe.

Average white wamen are too masculine compared to Asian wamen.

it's not whiteness it's just money

Krinsh och blåpillrat

they cute

Most of the posters are incels and they think their problem isn't that they fat and ugly, but society around can't see how cool they are. They also thinks that somewhere e.g. in areas with asian girls, everyone would love them and they will have sex just because.

even an islander woman???

This is another whole level of based

This is a weeb website

>race-refinement
holy redpill

>too masculine
no such thing

I dont know dude I just think they are cute and they just have a loving nice vibe especially Japanese girls

But dont get wrong ideas, most white guys all love white girls even many weebs I know have white gf and have no interest in Asian woman

Attached: a3232f91188789433ecef42217eb0816.jpg (564x751, 59K)

>I dont know dude I just think they are cute and they just have a loving nice vibe especially Japanese girls
>But dont get wrong ideas, most white guys all love white girls even many weebs I know have white gf and have no interest in Asian woman

Attached: 1554300265027.png (1416x939, 590K)

East Asian here. Trust me these girls aren't worth it. Find yourself a loving white gf.

White girls are STUPIDDDD as fuck. Not even exaggerating They are borderline retards.

take this faggot for example
He is not Japanese, he's a gaijin (youre probably gaijin yourself trying to bait), he probably moved to Japan because he was trash tier on his own country and no women would give him attention, he is what you'd call an incel. He moved to Japan because Japanese girls are not that exposed to other ethnicities and he knows that being a gaijin will get him at least some kind of novelty attention from Japanese women, even if they are just looking at him like an animal like they would do at the ZOO.

They will tell you Japanese girls are cute, they are traditional, they don't age fast, or that they would love their "bick white cock" because they are tight.
But if you notice, these are all traits of thirsty men. This is something a desperate man would say.

Sincerely apologize for being too alpha and forcing beta white males to move to your country and prey on Japanese girls.

Attached: this is you.png (906x635, 72K)

>t.incel

Attached: meh.ro11980.jpg (517x768, 180K)

I have a Hispanic girlfriend. I couldn't care less what happens to w****e women.

What is so funny?

Not him but some are good for sure.

Attached: meh.ro11980a.png (276x302, 100K)

>maybe mostly japanese
Korea, gramp
youtube.com/watch?v=wLFJqua1H4k

I don't, they generally don't look good for me. Very overrated by weeebs.