Indian bros, how do i get a light skin north indian gf?

like pic related preferably.
is it true they like white dude?

Attached: anushka.png (881x720, 920K)

get any indian gf and then make her take those skin whiteners that they have
>is it true they like white dude?
yea. even if you're 5'6'' with a two inch penis you're good

Look arab or latina, why not get them instead?

Get a mena gf

If you can't manage to get local qt you won't be able to get any cute girl anywhere
Simple as.

get a latina, it's closer to your country and don't need to be potty trained

latina trash
arab are semites. i want that indo aryan pussy

Also Indians have higher iq than both of those races

Attached: IQ map.png (1272x800, 80K)

needs to be broken down more . Average IQ of whole country is horrible data analysis. e.g. coastal regions if US have way higher IQ than middle.

Lol

Look like gypsy

Be aware OP gypsies are scammers and smell bad

read youre graph bro. US Indians higher than US whites and hispanics. i could consider jew but i cant get passed my hatred towards their people

why tho?

I was supporting you, don't be so defensive.
also indians in india are still low IQ
turns out education has more to do with IQ than genetics

no shit. theres a caste system. all the low caste darkies are low iq. high caste white indo aryans have relatively higher iqs. some dark southies also have high iqs but theyre darkies so i dont want them.

i gave up on white women and dont find chink eyes attractive. fair skin indian is basically white to me since they have enough aryan genes for me to be happy with

but the states in the south have higher test scores/academic performance/HDI than the states in the north

yea i acknowledged that. most of low caste live up north. caste system is not thtat strong in south as far as i know. i could be wrong. but yeah i know many smart poos live in south. but the high caste in north that are light skinned are also smart. but reason south poos are smart is because theyre so fucking ugly that if they werent smart, theyd be doomed

>fair skin indian is basically white to me

Attached: 1566115733598.jpg (856x738, 213K)

you sound like a weirdo 2bh

stupid fuck, indians are only "aryan" because they got colonized by iranians a long time ago

>muh light skinned
I just honestly find the darker skinned ones more attractive. Not the REALLY black ones but firmly brown.

you have no idea what you're talking about. Iranians didn't "colonize" India
the original Aryans from the caucuses
split into two factions, one settling in the region which is now Afghanistan, North West Pakistan and India. And the other heading for Europe
the ones who settled in the was set m East, formed the India valley civilization and eventually some even migrated to the South of India. ever since, they have lived with the native dravidians, some of whom migrated to the North
t. Iranian

Lmao nigga , north indians are way uglier than people from Kerala

its brown south indians that have the higher IQ

Abolsoute retard you have no clue on how euros Iranians and Indians are related you absolutete fucking idiotic mutt, group of people that invaded Europe had a common ancestry with people that invaded India thousands of years later, that's it. Even the group that invaded Europe and india were different because of the time differences and because they mixed with others during this time.the ones that went to Europe mixed with the various other groups in Europe and the ones that went to India centuries later mixed with groups there .also Indus valley is before Aryan invasion retard so it's dravaidan and also everything in India before Aryans aren't dravidan, dravidians themselves arrived from other parts of the world and mixed with the native groups who were already there

Southerners are only somewhat darker on average than north Indians the mutt is delouded

BACK OFF NIGGA
ANUSHKA IS MINE YOU HEAR ME
MIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!

Indian women are the only women I can never find attractive.

>US Indians higher than US whites and hispanics.
Look up regression to the mean. Their children will have same IQ as their street-shitting counterparts in India.