UK in 2011

>UK in 2011
>4.1 million "asians"
>1.8 million blacks
Feels real bad.

Attached: 1554896853063.jpg (768x768, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds
fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/
nationalreview.com/2018/03/british-police-failed-stop-child-sex-ring-over-racism-fears/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1.8 million blacks

Attached: 92.jpg (342x342, 50K)

BASED

Probably has quadrupled since.

>brazil

Attached: hEkC3XKFZK-8.png (300x250, 8K)

And that's not counting:
-Gypsies
-Southern Europeans
-Slavs

>more blacks in the US than Uganda

Attached: 1565846347597.png (633x758, 29K)

is the 13% a meme and there are even more of them?

ching chong ping pong

no there are 12-13%, we just have a large population

This is “white” in America

Attached: CAA6AFA0-E0F2-4BEE-BF85-4E771D2A3B14.jpg (750x1084, 374K)

Why is it so difficult for americlaps to understand that the majority of Asian people in the UK are from our former colonies India and Pakistan.

>asians
more like arabs

kek

Feeling bad? watch this

>???% maghrebis
>???% black people

:^)

they really wuz nordics

All anglos must be exterminated

so that makes them british? people you used to enslave as subhuman are now living off you like parasites but its ok?

Two wrongs don't make a right, but hey... here's to hoping a third fixes everything!

its over

Attached: 1554196297891.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Everyone knows that, it has no bearing on the fact they were allowed to immigrate to the UK. Europes colonisation was always about exploitation of others not the other way around

its cuz ur genetics are pathetically weak..u need gene exchange..
foxnews.com/story/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds
mutts are da best in everyway

Attached: 1540991375151.jpg (927x960, 194K)

Yet whenever they are described as Asian you get a load of angry Americans telling you they aren't Chinese/Japanese

Mutts like you are only good at multiplying. Living today is so easy that even the most stupidest people can do it, thus evolution favors those who breed the fastest (brown retards).

Attached: 1521592761296.jpg (1200x908, 268K)

>one million
Sensationalism, what they don’t tell you is the majority of girls groomed were shitskins, actual stats back this up too

Also nowhere near 1 million girls could have been groomed

Attached: 1494152701663.jpg (1171x1181, 125K)

Are reputation of indians that bad in UK?
They're considered well educated and one of the most welcomed immigrants in here.

I was on the Tommy Robinson train back in the EDL days, I know all about it don’t even try to debate me on this shit

The majority of the children groomed were not white, tell me why I should give a fuck about some insular darkie problem?
Source: fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

only the well educated decent people immigrate to european nations..
but the neo-nazi(narcissist) logic is causing europe huge problems recently

Attached: 1424170558462.jpg (295x418, 25K)

>only the well educated decent people immigrate to european nations..

It’s the opposite, only the cosmopolitan dregs migrate here to the promise of free welfare and materialism, the good ones stay home and don’t become gray, NPC blobs if nothingness and keep their true identity

You’re telling me you actually give a shit about a bunch of slags exchanging sex for drugs/alcohol and other shitskins?

It was good propaganda back in the day but if you keep trying to use it, it’s gonna come back and bite you

>nooooo there are brown people living in a country I don't even live in
>how could kek allow this

Attached: 1565990798083.png (1200x800, 263K)

Because it's happening in your country. It's a violation of your countries laws and the values of your country.

brown skin correlates with low IQ

American tier post

So does being racist, but that's a connection you're readily willing to blame on biased sampling, incomplete methodology etc.

IQ correlating with years of schooling is a well- founded metric
IQ correlating with skin colour isn't

90% of such cases are made by the daily stormer
>my 1st visit to daily stormer
>sees a paki thumbnail with rape case
>click on the link
>rape done by unidentified white person in england
now just some faggots like u can trust this mighty news website

>Tommy Robinson
Call him by his real middle class name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

>"nooooo why are there a small brown minority in my country?? this is literally white genocide!!"

Attached: 1565924206058.png (231x218, 9K)

Reminder that British police are the biggest pussies on earth. Reminder that they let pakis free because they’re afraid of racism. Thank goodness this cuck country is going down the shitter

That post is anti American at the core level, it explains why Americans are such rootless bugmen

>let pakis free because they’re afraid of racism
well said,now would you please support your words with a link or something?

It's just not worth it if you ask me.

Attached: 1552670013414.jpg (885x516, 62K)

>only the well educated decent people immigrate to european nations..
what a fucking joke

Attached: 10.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>Reminder that they let pakis free because they’re afraid of racism
will you support ur words with a link or something?

sorry just realized i said it twice

>me laying in bed late at night realizing all the non whites in my country are here to stay and that their numbers will continue to increase

Attached: 1548082227399.jpg (419x324, 12K)

Yeah you clearly have no idea what you're talking about... If it makes you feel any better I know all Pakistanis aren't like this. No hate coming from me.

This is objectively wrong. Britain is overrun with trashy Mirpuri refugees and their descendants.

there is a clear difference bw immigrants and refugees...immigrants are required to have a valid work visa to be able to stay in england.they have to ''study'' at least upto MA to get nominated for immigration..

refugees meaning:A refugee, generally speaking, is a displaced person who has been forced to cross national boundaries and who cannot return home safely. Such a person may be called an asylum seeker until granted refugee status by the contracting state or the UNHCR if they formally make a claim for asylum

The majority of UK Pakis are Mirpuris, and they used to be refugees in the 60s and 70s. A lot of the counted figure is probably 2nd or 3rd gen people whose ancestors were from that area, and they don't have these qualifications.

So why aren’t you making any kids?

because the brownies will still be a problem

nationalreview.com/2018/03/british-police-failed-stop-child-sex-ring-over-racism-fears/
it's an actual well known phenomenon there

>over-racism-fears
who knows the brothel owner was a brazillian?
isnt it a race?

>51.7 million whites

Attached: disgust.png (656x527, 31K)

poor education/upbringing correlates with low IQ

Wasn't he ancestrally Sudanese?

>Australia in 2016
>2,433,047 asians, not even including 2nd and 3rd generation

Yeah, proper Asians not those "Asians" they have over in England.

I don't see what your problem is, most Sudanese are racially nordic just like Ethiopians and Somalis.

what is 13% of 350 million?

>haha you thought we had millions of chinks and gooks, joke's on you, we actually have millions of pakis and pajeets
okay lad

That's his deadname you bigot.

>literally colonise 25% of the entire planet for a couple of hundred years
>get mad when a few of them move to your country

dont see the logic to be honest

This. All countries that have a lot of brown people now used to have colonies, and it's these countries that most migrants are coming from
UK - India, Pakistan, half of sub-saharan africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya etc)
France - North Africa, other half of africa (Senegal, Mali, Cote D'ivore)
Portugal - Brazil, Angola, Mozambique
Netherlands - Suriname, Indonesia
Belgium - DR Congo
Spain - Latin America

They have nobody to blame but themselves

>6 million
>a few

>a few
Those numbers were from 2011, God knows how bad it is now.

Said by Finnish mongoloid subhuman

This is objectively true though, no fucking joke or racism.
But correlation =/= causation