Cheated on my gf with a Brazilian woman I work with

>cheated on my gf with a Brazilian woman I work with
>tfw considering dumping my gf because sex was so much better with my br co-worker
I feel like I might be a bit of a dick if I do this though
What should I do Jow Forums?

Attached: Portuguese accents.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sic.pt/Programas/quem-quer-namorar-com-o-agricultor--2/videos/2019-06-21-Eu-e-o-Emanuel-nos-beijamos.-nao-pretendo-contar-a-Ines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cheating on Irene
Shame.

Fuck both of them

Don't feel bad, it's part of your culture

Just dump her, who cares

Does she ask you to colonise her?

kill yourself

eventually the other one will find out and I'll be shit out of luck, women here aren't really into open relationships this isn't america
probably should I guess, why be stuck with a chubby portuguese girl if I can do better?
we didn't do raceplay lol

Attached: 1447777016089.jpg (800x580, 86K)

have some dignity and dump her
if you're not comited you shouldn't take advantage of someone who is.

She has probably been fucking countless black men behind your back anyway.

Attached: 15657598371191.png (293x372, 116K)

Why do you betray me so carol?

brazilian women were made for BWC

The tender body of the Portuguese female was biologically engineered for the BBC.

It's a fact, look it up.

>thinking everyone is like here
Everyone is an entitled cunt that thinks their the best that exists on earth

Just a question if you don't mind me asking. What are your stats? (Hair/Eye color/Height/Body type/Financial situation).

I'd like to know what it's necessary to score someone like that.

>I'd like to know what it's necessary to score someone like that.
Just be Portuguese and mildly attractive around a Brazilian immigrant in Portugal. There are plenty of videos on YouTube on how to get Portuguese boyfriends made by Brazilian girls who recently immigrated here.

Don't dodge the question, I asked what your stats are.

>There are plenty of videos on YouTube on how to get Portuguese boyfriends made by Brazilian girls who recently immigrated here.
hot

>Hair/
light brown
>Eye color/
brown
>Height/
>Body type/
fit I guess, I'm not an athlete or anything but I keep in shape
>Financial situation
employed with decent income but I'm not rich or anything

Your stats aren't really that impressive, you must have a lot of charisma then. I just find it weird because brazilians find the portuguese accent very ugly, I don't understand how the relationship of you guys would work lol.

we work together user, I've known her for a while now
perhaps not every Brazilian thinks in terms of "stats"
>I just find it weird because brazilians find the portuguese accent very ugly
if they do then the ones living here are doing a good job at hiding it

>just find it weird because brazilians find the portuguese accent very ugly, I don't understand how the relationship of you guys would work lol.

Sure cause a relationship is really based on that, is the most important thing you look in someone...
Holy Satan.

>if they do then the ones living here are doing a good job at hiding it
kek, is not cause you dislike some minor thing about someone or some culture that you need to go to peoples face and make you explicit that you despise it.
If you do feel some urge to do so you have some major malfunction.

Every Brazilian I've talked with says their like us and they like our accent. Plenty of Brazilians came to Portugal in the last year. My city never had them and now everytime I go out, I see them.
In our dating TV shows the Brazilian girls are the ones that conquer the Portuguese men's heart.
This 2 guys stayed together in the end.
The era of the Portuguese woman will end
sic.pt/Programas/quem-quer-namorar-com-o-agricultor--2/videos/2019-06-21-Eu-e-o-Emanuel-nos-beijamos.-nao-pretendo-contar-a-Ines

They only go to Portugal because they can't stand living in a shithole like Brazil, it's not because they find you guys attractive haha.

Brazilian women are known for being "maria greencards''.

I'm not trying to provoke or anything btw

>quem-quer-namorar-com-o-agricultor
holy cringe, is this what TV is like nowadays?

user, you have to understand something.
Brazilians "lie", I'm not saying that is necessarily the case even more cause if a person when to Portugal that it likes it, but different from the Portuguese social culture where you are frank all the time and say the truth even if it hurts the Brazilian social etiquette says that there are something you don't say, direct to the person, even if is true we omit, change the topic are evasive cause this is seems as politeness and sympathy.
Even if a Brazilian dislikes your accent is very unlikely that he will makes it explicit to you, even more in a foreigner land.
That is one of the aspects that make Brazil to be seem as a welcoming country.

Holy shit, you need to work on your english skills.

Attached: download (24).jpg (213x120, 5K)

On sic yes. Quem quer casar com o agricultor. There was also a show called casados á primeira vista where they have to marry without seeing their faces. They only see themselves for the first time at the church.
The tvi shows are super cringe and repugnant so I don't even care.
I don't even watch tv.

No que exatamente?
Todo gringo que conheço e pergunto sobre meu inglês dizem que ele é normal, de maneira irônica os únicos que me falam isso são brasileiros.

Nah. Don't believe that. I met a Brazilian woman married to a Portuguese guy for 30 years. She can get better but stays with the older man. She has 2 kids born in Portugal but they want to go back to Brazil.
One thing is for sure... Brazilian women are more fun to be with and more relaxed than portuguese women

I talked with a sulista once and she said they never get to see any Portugal show. But she thought cute when a singer was almost humiliated trying to do the Brazilian accent because after all he was in your land

Based Alberto Barbosa

hahahahaa
that's totally something Alberto would say!

Attached: smug alberto.png (400x389, 347K)

BASED PORTUGUESE BULL. KEK THE WH*TE BITCH

O TEU INGLÊS É MERDA. PRONTO. AGORA SÃO BRASILEIROS E PORTUGUESES. ACABA O ENSINO MÉDIO E DEPOIS FALAMOS.

Well you already cheated so its more fucked up to stay with your gf at this point.

Don't forget to invade her anus.

Attached: 1560642631989.jpg (250x187, 7K)

>asking for advice on a board of anonymous people who dont know shit about your life.

if you're dating and considering marrying either of the 2 consider the future of what she will bring to the relationship past marriage.
Else if its just dating and youre in it for the sex then yes pound that macaca and dump the tuga.

Personally I'd never date a portuguese girl to begin with, they are disgusting imo.

nigger, brazilian bitches crave for portuguese cock

if she never finds out does the cheating REALLY matter that much?

Attached: 1562012645857.jpg (1439x1766, 240K)

Attached: 19872934.png (622x633, 339K)

the latin american females were made for BIC
no wonder the negroids got none, if it's not Iberian the Latinamericana doesn't even notice

Attached: dia de los muertos en mexico.jpg (1080x720, 49K)

This man is right.

Attached: 1560643016112.png (400x400, 159K)

You have to go back immigrant brazilian scum