1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Which Migration Period/Viking Age tribe do you descend from?

Non-Germanics need not apply

Attached: Germanic Peoples 750 AD.jpg (4025x2268, 3.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJQbOZcqomQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peruvians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am a briton not a g*rmanic

Attached: FE1CB145-CD77-4A20-8205-A340F2C40A96.jpg (1023x767, 148K)

Suebi

Attached: 1557988439532.png (1000x1000, 305K)

>1. Your country
Finland
>2. Which Migration Period/Viking Age tribe do you descend from?
Salme Vikings who had paternal Finnish-Finnnic heritage and Swedish mama lines like Rurik

Nice try, Kareloid. Do you like my map by the way?

Anti-Science coper
>Of the four Swedish clusters, one is more related to the ancient Finnish than the Swedish-like ancestry, and a second is more related to Danes and Norwegians. Danish-like ancestry is now high across the whole region.
t. Population genomics of the Viking world

Yes I am quite familiar with the results of that study but I think you will find that an easily digestible, visually appealing map is a superior source :^)

Non of them, my ancestry is Irish.

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 149K)

I was born in 1997 and I don't fucking care about shit which (never) happened 2000 years ago you stupid fairy-tale lover

Jutes unironically

Neat map
Father is Western Geat, mother is Rani

>finnics
>g*rmanic
what the fuck

I'm a mercian nationalist, fuck wales fuck wessex and fuck christians

Attached: Flag_of_Mercia_(2014).svg.png (1200x720, 11K)

>defeated by Anglo Saxons
This is what Bongs and Yanks actually believe

Attached: 1547908944897.jpg (400x270, 32K)

Your psychiatrist might be more interested in it than I am

>EESTI IS GERMAN!

Frisian, probably.

No, but it used to be Germanic

you're delusional

Sweden used to be more Finnish before the Danish NPC genes spread like a virus

I thought you would find it interesting, oh well

Attached: mfw I see a saxon.jpg (333x250, 28K)

I consider Germanics a blatant hoax invented by Roman and German(Celtic) circles lead by Tacitus

Is this theory related to the thing that you said would make me regret spreading my supposedly incorrect information?

Probably the Franks

youtube.com/watch?v=FJQbOZcqomQ

Helvetii maybe?

You might have been hallucinating again or conversing with that lad from Turku
I am of the view that Germanics do not and have never existed regardless of your trolling

Hmm, alright. And that's a pretty interesting theory, but I think it would be quite hard for you to prove :^)

flag
westnorwegians and north briton islanders/irish, a norse gael I am.

Attached: Faroe_stamp_064_europe_%28viking_route%29.png (320x278, 247K)

Ests? Germanic? I dont understand

You are Germanics that speak an Uralic language. Your tribal identity, culture, mythology, etc. all descend from ancient Bronze Age Germanics who lived in Estonia

Not going to deny that the original people that moved here first didn't mix with indo european migrants but saying that we were germanics that adopted a finnic language is a bit far fetched

He thinks that Estonia is developed hence it must be germanic
Two wrong assumptions but so are the retards that lurks int

Estonia is rapidly improving though

Danes

I cringe
you're what's wrong with Sweden

How so?

Danes are NPCs
the further from Denmark you travel in Sweden the more people have human qualities

Swedes.

Australia
recent decades me and my family immigrated 1994

No

>1. Your country
Austria
>2. Which Migration Period/Viking Age tribe descend from?
Mostly from the Bavarii/Bajuwaren which themselves were a splinter of the Alamanni confederation, but there is probably some Langobardi too since their settlement areas overlaped with each other and both were cloesely related.

Attached: se.png (663x368, 106K)

northmen. exept from one german dude spoiling my family three some generations back im as norwegian as it gets.

Lmao kvens come from our word for women(kvinnor). I've always felt that finns make great fucktoys. I am from the SVEA tribe.

*snap*

nothing wrong being danish thralls

Attached: 1530476634175.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

Goths

Attached: aight.jpg (432x444, 196K)

subhumans

Danes and Northmen

frisians, saxons and muttfranks

Romans

Geats I assume, I still live in västragötaland (westen land of the geats) but at the same time who fucking cares, vikings are meh

I'm a Swede-Dane mutt

I don't know
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Peruvians

Western Geats

the based ones

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-133126_Firefox.jpg (1080x2045, 824K)

ahahahhaa
top kek

just woke up and thought this said mexican nationalist and was quite confused

Mainly Saxon but part Frisian.

I am an East Anglian Angle from the Eastern half of East Anglia, a region in the East of Anglia. To the East of Anglia, across the sea, is Anglia, the peninsula from which the Angles who settled East Anglia of Anglia came.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (326x307, 40K)

I don't know
t. swedish ancestry

I am 200% Germanic, just check Berlin out.

Attached: D3868477-AB5C-4787-A991-01865575EBD6.jpg (1080x740, 126K)

whatre you laughing at fella

>Curonians
>Germanic
Balts literally existed in same place for 5000 years

Visigothic

LOWLAND BVLLS DECEND FROM
>ANCIENT GOTHS(3500BC)
>ANGLES
>SAXONS
>VIKINGS

Muttistan
Angles, Danes, Alamannians

1/32 danish
31/32 nigerian

USA
I dont know, im about half german and most of my german ancestors are from south and west germany like saarland, north rhine westphalia, baden wurttemberg, rhineland Palatinate, and bavaria. other half is mostly anglo

All British. Even English aren't Germanic or are barely Germanic.

one guy from Saarland purifies your entire gene pool to the enlightened level, you are a Übermensch thats all that matters. But I have to wonder what americans were thinking not castrating people from rhineland palatine immediately upon entering?

I'm a Goth from Gotland aka the most powerful Nordic tribe ever to walk this earth except for Karelians who are eternal allies of the Goths. Yeah Goths are based. Based as fuck tbqh. I think your map might be wrong though, Karelians aren't Germanic. They're basically the OG Finnics.

Nice projection, Ngumbo.

>Karelians aren't Germanic. They're basically the OG Finnics
That's a heavily outdated view, but it's understandable that you might still see it this way

Nah seriously, I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure they're more Finnic than anything else. Can't really see how they're Germanic desu bro. Pretty weird theory if you ask me, even the Kalevala is basically Karelian mythology and that's as Finnic as it gets.

Kven BVLL

>even the Kalevala is basically Karelian mythology
I won't bore you with the details but basically the Kalevala is actually one of the greatest pieces of evidence to support the idea that they are Germanic

Ok m8 think you've got that wrong but can't be fucked to debate on Jow Forums honestly, I'm sure some Finnbros are going to correct you if they haven't already.

All good :)

Could add that besides removing Karelians, Vesps and other Finnic groups from the map you might wanna add Ålanders who are actually a legitimate group of g*Rmanic or Nordic as I prefer to call them. I think the island was settled by Scandis as early as in the Bronze Age while the sw*Des moved in during the early Viking Age. That could be worth adding if you're serious with the map, just my thoughts.

Åland had Finnish inhabitants for quite some time prior to the Viking age
But they are pretty much Swedish these days yes

I was thinking about adding them but I didn't want to make it look like I was referring to modern Alanders who as you said are really just Swedes that migrated there later. I coloured the islands red though to at least indicate that they were inhabited by Germanics at the point in time that the map is depicting

Lol no, it's been Germanic since the Bronze Age and since then it has only become more Germanic over time, never less

Not viking era but 13th century my male line ancestor :) came from jutland

Low quality bait please at least try harder

What makes you think that it was Finnish prior to the Viking Age, then?

I'm Suebipilled and Visigothicpilled and Vandalpilled.

Placenames like Jomala where Finns worshipped the old gods
perhaps there were still some proto-Norse speakers living there amongst them but that's not my concern

>Alaric
>Fall of the Roman Empire
lmaoooo

Yeah I'm not too knowledgeable about em but I do like the place. What I found weird is that a lot of Åland athletes like the legendary sailor Björn Hansen idk if you know who he is but also recently Johanna Bäcklund choose to compete for Sweden instead of Finland. I think I can understand the reason for it but still think it's kinda ungrateful to Finland since they're after all a part of you if you catch my drift? Johanna Bäcklund said her identity was more Swedish which is fair, but still. When you google Björn Hansen it says he's Swedish, but I do think that's slightly unfair.

Anyways enough about freaking Åland, you agree that Karelians, Vesps etc should be removed from the map right? found it kinda weird tbqh.

Ah yes those german Kurshi.

Attached: 1255987022077.jpg (211x193, 8K)

Ålanders really don't like Finns and that's not a meme they are terrified of their language being replaced by Finnish even though Finns have never made the first step towards that
Obviously all Finns should be removed from the map but this Australian is desperate for attention from Finns

Not him but all finnic tribes should be removed from the map. Germanic and finnic are based on language.

>but this Australian is desperate for attention from Finns
That'd be a bit weird though haha

Goth, still living there as well.

Finland should be all red

Yeh, that's a bit cunty but I reckon it's just an islander thing. We're sometimes a bit like that towards mainlanders too. They got a sweet deal, just wish Sweden would let Gotland become autonomous too. Tourism alone could provide for us desu. Is that the same Australian who used to end all his posts with ":^)" btw?

probably yeah

based & gothpilled if I may say so