This is what Warsaw looks like

>this is what Warsaw looks like
why haven't you moved to Poland yet?

Attached: warsaw-skyline-1080x.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/WDN-20190723-1?inheritRedirect=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soulless(no offense)

because it's better here

see my flag and guess

Simcity?

skylines

It's a "simulation" of the "future".

>this is what Warsaw looks like
>post picture from 1996
This is how Warsaw looks today

Attached: 1540503163757.png (2560x1178, 3.63M)

Took this picture in Magdeburg last month, not the best city but it's alright

Attached: 124124124.jpg (1000x452, 112K)

soul
soulless

Attached: eskimo.png (924x472, 499K)

Because there is no big difference between Warsaw and Minsk, except for the difference in salaries

I mean...

Attached: belarus.png (784x435, 12K)

imagine wanting to move to souless warsaw instead of beautiful krakow

Intersting that per capita we have the same amount of Belorussians as Poland

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_150007.jpg (1067x2131, 359K)

To be honest, I thought that the number of emigrants is much larger. Many people leave for Poland for higher salaries, either to avoid being drafted into the army or simply want to obtain EU citizenship. But I meant that Minsk and Warsaw are quite similar to each other. Both cities were destroyed during World War II, the infrastructure is about the same, the suburbs look the same, both cities have wide avenues. The population is also the same. But I like the new residential areas being built in Warsaw much more than in Minsk

This.
Kys warsawnigger

many of them also acquire polish citizenship, though I'm not sure if the czech data is by country of birth or citizenship held

Attached: citizenship.png (206x611, 20K)

>vanilla CS
get some mods

All these Turks, Nigerians and Syrians... Polish women could be proud of this. Did you have more detailed data? In particular year and so on.

Our data are by citizenship

But imho lots of these Belorussians in Poland are of polish descend

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/WDN-20190723-1?inheritRedirect=true

go to "access to dataset" and then you can set it up for particular countries, years etc

Attached: eurostat.png (1856x743, 73K)

Thanks. Poland is one of the most homogenous countries in the world so this kind of data is quite interesting.

The church must remain the tallest building in town, heathens

No, it only includes foreign citizens with a residence permit, ie neither polish born persons nor naturalized migrants, but it's true that belarussians are one of our biggest minority groups. In 2011 30k identified as belarussian, and 16,6k as polish-belarussian

Attached: 2011census.png (798x523, 41K)

>no mods
ugly

Attached: Hochstraße.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

But most of this census Belarusians are native. They were in Podlasie since the Middle Ages.

they still consider themselves belarussians just like some americans say they have have irish or italian origin, imo it's pointless to use it to measure migration but it's still pretty interesting