The collapse of the ussr was a mistake

Attached: 1 tntQln4pMLVFfXwDe68Mmw.jpg (1920x892, 222K)

I agree, I miss having an evil villain that competed with us. it's a good thing that China might fill that role.

If you remove first four words then your statement is correct

>evil

I guess

Revolution leads to a power vacuum which attracts psychopathic dictators.

It wasn't mistake, I was planned crime.

>evil
>villain
You'd think 200 years would be enough for Americans to become self-aware

That was a mistake to try to be friends with america. I hope usa will die out and its people will shooted out competently

You're right. Installing a democratic government where Russians and the west could cooperate would have been much better.

>Soviet Union
>good

Attached: theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg (605x412, 46K)

Something wrong with the USSR, Polefriend?

Attached: 1565771007078.jpg (749x722, 414K)

>Nukolai II
>power
More like pissed rag

USSR were the good guys. There's no denying it at this point.
Hindsight 20/20 I guess

>tf
>tp

kys tankies

>evil villain
Look in the mirror

What did you say about me hwyte goy

Attached: images (9).jpg (275x183, 11K)

>muh evil empire

Attached: 1562221717735.jpg (303x335, 90K)

>t. Capitalist countries

kys mutt subhumans

An illegitimate government overtaken by another illegitimate government.

The USSR got the fate it deserved.

Attached: 1547311615890.jpg (860x620, 111K)

KYS

Its proxy Russian janny again.

Attached: 1568958493575.png (395x455, 203K)

It's the only good country to ever exist desu

Nether are illegitimate, fucktard
also see ffs you fucks are too dumb to post here with us

reminder that putin orchestrated the 1999 russian apartment bombings, started a proxy war in chechnya, used the FSB to assassinate dozens of journalists and assassinate his political rivals with polonium, and it's all ultimately yeltsins fault
that fat alcoholic retard should never have been born

>It's the only good country to ever exist desu
You misspelled Lichtenstein.

Attached: 1564309265200.jpg (221x250, 11K)

Attached: tom cruise.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Kill yourself downie

>"""""us"""""""
Hi Ivan.

Attached: 15477794387456.png (800x600, 266K)

America is the most evil imperialistic state to have ever existed lol.

Based

Attached: in-1967-polish-mercenary-rafal-ganowicz-was-asked-what-it-6855419.png (500x503, 137K)

>America is the most evil imperialistic state to have ever existed lol.
Wrong lol

>tf
>tp

Attached: French Jets over Libya.png (620x388, 293K)

Yes goblino. Us as in the rest of the site.

>The rest of the site
Majority of the site is American you colossal retard. If you weren't such a shill you would know that.

I don't get it why there are so many retards in Germany who actually think that Russia is our friend and ally lmao.

this
It's objectively true though.

lmao

Attached: 1914 colonial emires.png (2628x1196, 111K)

>Yes goblino. Us as in the rest of the site.

Attached: birds.jpg (677x820, 271K)

>It's objectively true though.
Its objectively wrong though.

>Majority of the site is American
And we'd be better off without your brainwashed low iq posts. What's your point?
Hello Polakken

The death of Stalin was the biggest mistake of them all

>moving goalposts
As typical of a dumb Russian.

>Retarded post
>American flag
Everytime

Your point being?
You're the biggest jew-enabling globalist cucked militaristic state in the world. Literally a war cult that's been in a state of perpetual war with the rest of the world for your Jewish masters for 99% of your existence. America is the worlds biggest cancer.

>ITT: people who didnt live through the soviet era pretend that living in the soviet era was a time of peace and benevolence when in reality people only cared because shit was cheap

All commie rats deserve is a rope around their weak necks.

My relatives live and we talked about that many times

This, the most people who support communism here are over 60-70 and have the attitude of "well at least you had more time to talk with your neighbours in the queues"

>tf
>tp
I wonder if you and the British are even aware of just how parasitic you are for the rest of the planet. Most of you seem unaware of it because you do a far better job of hiding it than we do.

Attached: F.jpg (1920x1080, 1011K)

>You're the biggest jew-enabling globalist cucked militaristic state in the world. Literally a war cult that's been in a state of perpetual war with the rest of the world for your Jewish masters for 99% of your existence.

Why are Jow Forumsturds leaking out again? is there another election coming up or something?

Attached: 1562376984197.jpg (520x514, 60K)

>Everybody I don't like is a Russian hacker
The absolute state of amerigoblos lmao.
>>moving goalposts
How did I move them exactly? Lmao holy shit. You can't even comprehend your own language properly.
Thank you for proving my point.

>protected the west from communism
>helped in both world wars
>put man on the moon
>founded the UN, NATO
despite our efforts to contain communism during the cold war, and our imperialist operations in the middle east, right now is the most peaceful time in human history. The top 10 world economies have not fought each other since ww2, there has not been a formal declaration of war in the top 40 economies nor has there been a war engaged in total war between the top 100.

Neither did you so shut the fuck up Jow Forumscel.

>>You're the biggest jew-enabling globalist cucked militaristic state in the world.
You may change "jew-enabling" to politically correct "run by elites" if it hurts you so much and the point will still stand

>us as in everyone on this site..oh everyone is american. well your dumb lmao!
Russian rapebabies everyone. So dumb they can't even read their own posts lmao.

>You may change "jew-enabling" to politically correct "run by elites" if it hurts you so much and the point will still stand
Even doing that makes it a dumb Jow Forumsturd post. God I wish moot deleted Jow Forums, it's the biggest fucking cancer on this site. It ruins every board it touches.

This. Soviet Union wasn't perfect, but it was an attempt. Million times better than the cooperate totalitarianism we're heading into. What happened to Gorbatchev and our common European home (look it up) ? Buried by capitalist-imperialist pig dogs who'd sell their grandma for profit. We live in worst of possible timelines from 1990 on.

>protected the west from communism
Payed for usa's own influence
>helped in both world wars
As above
>put man on the moon
First in space, alright
>founded the UN, NATO
The same as above

>despite our efforts to contain communism during the cold war
That's not about communism, that's about influence and own greedness
> and our imperialist operations in the middle east, right now is the most peaceful time in human history.
Not for middle easterners; peace was reached when we built nukes, not because your shit

>The top 10 world economies have not fought each other since ww2
USSR fought