Which generation is more fucked in your country, millennials or zoomers?

Which generation is more fucked in your country, millennials or zoomers?

Attached: 1538362322011.jpg (1080x1350, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiQLHxsofms
pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them

None, we didn't mismanage our economy like you southrons

Every successive generation will be more and more fucked up. The alt right gen z meme is fucking stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=UiQLHxsofms

Attached: 1564423166694.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>we have oilshekels and 3million population*
ftfy

Poorfag cope.

Zoomers of course

you have oil too Boris it's just owned by oligarchs. If Putin wasn't such a piece of shit to work with then the west would favor your oil over other markets

Your economy is completely dependent of oil prices, moron.

I’m not a poorfag surprisingly
You missed the point. A country of 3 people is easier to govern than a country of 10 people, they basically don’t even have to try, no way for them to fuck up.

How is Russia not disgustingly rich with all its oil? It should be the proverbial oil basket of the world

You missed the point(x3)

After I came from my city to Moscow I was disgusted by the amount of zoomers there
I wanted to beat them so much

Because we have 140 million people and oligarchy, and we aren’t the size of your backyard, which makes it hard to manage and control, therefore it’s like a feudal state, with different “lords” doing whatever they want and just pay some % to a king

>The alt right gen z meme is fucking stupid
The alt right zoomer meme never took into account that the zoomers are only starting to go through university now. Once the university machine is done with them, they will be worse than millennials. The West is fucked.

it's just getting more and more insufferable. there's no limit. It just keeps going

interesting, thanks

Attached: 1565567943684.jpg (617x1200, 173K)

Was it poor?

My city? No it wasn't. But it has some special peculiarities. It is one of the most weeb and autistic cities in Russia. Almost every intelligent person under 30 is aware of imageboards

Each subsequent generation is more and more fucked by neoliberal capitalism.

Zoomers will be more debt-fucked than millennials and Gen X, but the generation after Zoomers will have to deal with more debt (along with dwindling water supplies, food shortages, climate change, and millions of climate refugees).

>climate change, and millions of climate refugees

myth

Very cute.

Zoomers might turn out to be proper hitler's nazis just from watching millenial generation degenerate every social aspect of human relations

Both. But they have got different types of degeneracy

Probably not. They’ll probably just end up becoming super leftist after having to deal with private healthcare, student loan debt, making $60k after getting a STEM masters, and paying $2500 for a studio apartment.

Nah, contrary to the expectations you see twisted on Jow Forums, zoomers in North America and probably Europe at least have been even more liberal than millennials.

pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

fun thread

zoomers. rent for a single room and shared kitchen and bathroom will be $2000 monthly soon

Attached: 1512258838724.jpg (577x711, 66K)

Hey! Landlords are in a tough business!

Do you even know how difficult it is to take free money from people to pay off a mortgage you took out?

No landlord wants to go through the hassle of depriving someone of their place of living. Tenants should hand over the free money!