T**rists hate thread

Attached: Where-does-UK-travelers-visit-in-India.jpg (1170x659, 319K)

what is a tourist

Sometimes I wish we could be landlocked, so we wouldn't have these cruise tourists ruining the city

Attached: 194388.jpg (585x328, 22K)

based

I see nothing wrong here.

germans please stay home. there is nothing but mosquitos, forrests and boring ass lakes here. STAY WHERE YOU ARE

Estonia to finland by boat (and back) +, were the most boring hours of my life. Nothing to do on those boats and nowhere to seat when you take the cheapest boats

I just dont like the dutch and the germans, rest is fine

It's a tipe of Visa your countrymen use to emigrate.

Kek. I meet some veneco refugees last year, they were telling me all the times they came in USA 2008-2011 because it was cheap and their money was strong. They mostly just bought a bunch of stuff to take back
Flag related. I’m a tourist :^)

You know you people would be dirt poor now if it weren't for tourists, right?

I'm not a tourist I'm a traveler :)

those boat rides only exist so Finns can go to Estonia to buy alcohol and come back home with everything costing less money than just buying alcohol in finland

Some of the cruise ships, go from Germany to Stockholm to Helsinki to Tallinn and to St. Petersburg. Tourists from these ships are the worst ones by overcrowding the Old town, being ignorant about the culture here and spending as little money here as possible. Finnish alcotourists are much better.

>t*urist asks me for directions
>pause
>unwavering eye contact
>scratch chin for a whole minute
>"haha sorry dont know couldnt tell ya :)"

Attached: 1539588748522.png (1024x768, 280K)

same , why are g*rman t*urist such a cancer

based Armenian tourist hater

>tfw you have to go Munich to university and have to experience mutt, asian and med subhumans EVERY FCKING TIME WHEN OKTOBERFEST STARTS

So apparently, I am told I want even more tourists to come here and clog the beach, because if so, a lot of people (WHO ARE NOT ME, MIND YOU) make money out of them.
I am also told it's bad that the country is reliant on tourism as it currently is.

Now excuse me while I wait for August to be over, so I can finally get to the beach in my own country, without getting moshed by human fat and sweat.

Attached: b1.jpg (797x190, 72K)

>not purposefully giving him wrong directions

Get colonized, dickhead.

God I hate Chink tourists, not even the Americans are as bad
Do you really have to move in a horde of 50 people and annoy everyone around you to enjoy your travel?

t. worshiper of arab superstition

Attached: islamic earth.jpg (476x687, 44K)

Pajeetas are literally uglier than blacks holy shit

Attached: brit btfo by spanish police.webm (320x564, 2.37M)

I wouldn't expect a second-rate colonial-spawn to understand.

Based

Absolutely based

Yeah they use these phones and how they always act narcissistic makes me sick especially those cold Muslim tourists

>hating tourists
cringe and spainpilled

Kek.
>Bong getting some Spanish lessons

the fun hasn't even begun my soon to be schengen friend

are you aware you can fuck them? you dont need to make money out of them to like them.

Attached: 1550688663639.jpg (640x1280, 160K)

what about brits

based

Attached: Barcelona.png (1024x768, 1.38M)

Attached: 1557799685278.png (640x380, 428K)

>not pretending you can't speak English

The graffiti or the tourists posing next to it and photographing themselves with it?

lmao the only people getting fucked in croatia are croat women
it's been the number 1 destination for black sex tourists for years

>gringos speaking loud english in the local taqueria

based af

>Old lady approaches me
>completely alone
>Speaking german or swedeish or something
>Needs help to get to Queens Blvd
>Sent her on the train to Coney Island