Are Brits the worst western tourists?

Are Brits the worst western tourists?

Attached: 1565988172922.jpg (1080x576, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balconing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They behave like savages with large amounts of drugs and money.

Yes and no

The notorious ones are the lower class plebs who go on budget holidays to Spain or Amsterdam because those places cater especially for poor stupid working class people

Middle class and upper classes are fine

When Welsh fans went to Croatia a couple months back you locals started wanking off to them. No shame

this, i like the francophile older angloids

Clearly yes

This is me yesterday

Well ofc you like them, they suck our dick based on things we're not even responsible for. Sure feels better than negroes shitting on us for things we aren't responsible for

I spent the midnight in Kraków last night and there were quite a few drunk brits laying on the street and singing

t. poor and stupid working class person

Germans are the worst. They are a nation of savages.

we only get germoids or swedoids, no *nglos

Nah old Germans are the worst. They're always dying and shit.

Chinese are not good either. They shout. In Japan chinese tourists block shops so you can't go freely in the shop

This
We have whole colonies of british retirees in Spain, they never cause any trouble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balconing

these tourists only behave this way because the places they go to are advertised as party resorts with cheap alcohol.

if the spaniards are truly upset over the way our tourists act, perhaps they should stop whoring their land out as a place where people can go and party.

Attached: file.png (300x250, 115K)

1. Chinese
2. Brits
3. Aussies
4. Amerilards
5. Indians
6. Germans
7. Israelis
8. Russians
9. Brazillians
90001. Japanese
900001. Swiss
9000001. Canadian

Why Aussies? Do they shitpost irl too?

oh fuck i forgot the gulfies
gulfies right above the americans
stop smelling like shit and wearing shitty expensive clothing you fags

I've seen A LOT of your working class tourists here, and honestly they're not bad people. They like to have a good time, sure. But even when they're drunk out of their minds singing songs (regular occurence) they won't be randomly violent towards strangers. Can't say the same about some of ours...

pretty sure brits established a bridge head there which the spaniards are no longer in control of

Amerilards aren't even that bad. Just a bit loud.