Pakistan is better than India

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 20190808_221121.jpg (750x887, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1168181
riceinstitute.org/blog/new-maps-which-country-has-the-most-open-defecation-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By what metric?

sauce?

Disgusting chinlet

fun thread

Pakistan: hit girls, no street shitters
India: shit girls, street shitters

dawn.com/news/1168181

Pakistan looks like bombed to zero ground without any war there.

if girls are your criteria then there are no different between Indian and pakis. and girls that pakis generally show are pashtuns or afgan ethnicity. in fact "pakistani" is not an ethnicity at all and all paki territory except pashtun or baloch are legal Indian territory.

>street shitter
it is more of a meme as the fact is now in Pakis have much more streetshitters.

Pakistan is a fucking shit-tier awful country with nothing worthwhile inside its borders.

As bad as India is, there is no way that Pakistan is better.

If I date a Paki girl, I have to convert to Islam. If I date an Indian girl, I don't. So by default, Indians are better.

Both are shit countries. Fuck them both

you'll have to accept Hinduism. even Nick Jonas did.

Thought all mudslimes are brothers n shit

But do they love Israel as much as Indians do?

Attached: EBIVTXJUIAUoktg.jpg (712x949, 43K)

Really? Not that I care much, it's not Islam in the end.

Less fecal matter on streets

What's the only thing that is worse than a brown subhuman pajeet?
Muslim brown subhuman pajeet who is also inbred

Attached: 1559635058657.jpg (480x684, 70K)

>dawn.com/news/1168181
lol
>israel
>pakistan
u need to increase knowledge man

actually thats our national newspaper..it tells more than actual numbers to raise awareness nationally
>internationally=
riceinstitute.org/blog/new-maps-which-country-has-the-most-open-defecation-in-the-world/

those hit girls belong to pashtun tribe..both paki and indian are same pajeet street shitters with different religions..fuck murica for ruining ma sweetsweet homa afghanistan..now im here living as a refuge being treated as a minority

>all paki territory except pashtun or baloch are legal Indian territory
OAHAHHAHAHAHA
Turks are hit or miss. The Ataturk worshipping ones hate us, but the Muslim ones usually like us.
Piss off ingrate. Punjabis look way different from your standard UP street shitter in India and Sindhis are based, civilized people. The only issue is Muhajirs.

>.fuck murica for ruining ma sweetsweet homa afghanistan
You think America ruined Afghanistan rather than Afghans themselves? Afghanistan has always been a complete and utter backward shithole.

>Pakistan is better than India.
Correct!

Afghanistan yes has always been a complete and utter backward shithole, but at least it was a complete and utter backward shithole where people were happy and living comfortably in.

Then blame the Soviet instigated Communist revolution. It started the whole mess in the first place.

sharia law

Fuck off boyfucker

>we poonjabis don't look anything like UP street shitter
paki poonjabis are cringe as fuck. you literally speak a language from UP.

Am Pashtun actually. If you do a side by side of a Muslim Punjabi and a Bihari/UP Gangu you can easily tell the difference

probably mean Bihari. UP is massive, it literally borders Punjab.

No, I mean UP as well.