How many countries you've been to so far?

how many countries you've been to so far?

my list:

1. ukraine - been there 3 times for obvious reasons. 3 years ago there were great erotic massage parlors in lviv. now they don't have proper massage girls. tinder works very well tho.
2. netherlands - 4 times, for weed and truffles. other than that there is no reason to visit netherlands.
3. iran - i only went to tahran. they have peaceful neighborhoods and people are nice. sharia is awful tho.
4. philippines - hellhole.
5. germany - went there twice. stayed more than 2 months. germans are autistic, their cities make people depressed. didn't like it.
6. czechia - prague was nice but too touristy. i don't know if i go there again.
7. slovakia - i srs have no idea why i went there
8. austria - little bit better than germany
9. luxembourg - there is no reason to visit. countryside is pretty tho.
10. malaysia - went there twice for visa runs. what a shithole. hot, humidity is high, crowdy, ugly.
11. bulgaria - been there 3 times. the country is dying. everything is falling apart. that's why i like bulgaria. never develop komşu.
12. belgium - visited 3 times. they have cute cities. would go again.
13. georgia - shittiest country i ever been to.
14. thailand - been there 3 times. i wish i like fucking brown girls. thai girls are so easy. they just come to your hotel after matching on tinder. you don't even spend money for shitty dates.
15. italy - great country. med countries are great in general.
16. greece - autistic version of italy. probably wouldn't visit again.
17. romania - didn't like it.
18. serbia - better than romania and bulgaria.
19. hungary - they have better hookers than romania and budapest is cute.
20. france - it was nice. i want to go again i guess.
21. turkey - i don't like people. i prefer to stay at home when i'm here.

Attached: gabriel.jpg (600x403, 49K)

Ukraine
Finland
Estonia
Latvia
Korea
Mongolia
China
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Ifuckedyourmom

Estonia, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway were nice
Spain and Germany were a mixed bag
Madagascar and Cote d'Ivoire had nice flora but terrible fauna if you catch my drift

I hate turks so much. Roach kys

>gabriel traveler
soy

Denmark
Sweden
Netherlands
Uk
Austria
Italy
Poland
Egypt
Namibia
Argentina

don't hate your fathers.

where in france did you go?

just paris.

1. Croatia
Very nice cities and beautiful coastal areas but it is a little expensive for me cuz poor and all that.
People are ok but they really want to distance themselves from us even if they are almost the same shit.
2. Montenegro
Holy shit this is gods country. Mountains and forests everywhere and a nice coastline. People are rural-ish but i like that since i can fit in better. Is kinda cheap so I can actually fo stuff there.
3. Serbia
Ok place. It's like Bosnia but with nicer cities and less mountains and more flat fields.

Never visited any other countries

1. Austria - several times every year for shopping and I've gone there on an number of sightseeing trips
2. Croatia - went on vacation to Croatian Istria a number of times
3. Italy - a number of sightseeing trips
4. Germany - went sightseeing twice, passed through on two trips as well
5. France - went to Paris once and passed through on the way to London
6. UK - went to London once
7. Belgium - cut through on the way to London
8. Bosnia - went there on a trip once
9. Montenegro - went there during that same trip
10. Serbia - same
11. Hungary - I made a few steps into the country when visiting the tri-border point between Slovenia, Hungary and Austria

Where did you go in Bulgaria?

sofia and plovdiv

my couch and the

Vatican City
Czech Republic (Prague)

one of these is an eternal shithole. Plovdiv is being pumped up with money to the brim. Basically Trakia is aight, everything else is pure shit (with exception of Turnovo and Ruse maybe)

based komşi

1.Wales - It's green and wet, the large towns and cities are pretty horrendous but the villages and small towns are nice.
2. - France - Only been to the north once when I was young and don't remember it, I've been to the south quite a few times. It's boring desu, the people are dull and the amazing 'French cuisine' is just sausages and chips in the local café, which is fine but nothing special.
3. - Spain - I'm a fan, lots of history, great food and beaches. The worst part is they have their dinner so late at night you're dying of hunger by the time you can get into a sodding restaurant.
4. Portugal - Don't really remember it desu I was young, it was hot and I swam in the sea.
5. Netherlands - Drove through it and stopped in Maastricht, it was cold and boring.
6. Belgium - I've been to Brugges twice and it was nice bar the tourists, the food was good.
7. Germany - I went to Koln on a school trip, the cathedral was impressive,
8. Greece - Went to an island, nice beaches and sea
9. Cyprus - Nice place, good food and historical sites
10. Morocco - Not a fan, shit food, shit people, got the shits
11. Egypt - Went to Sharm El Sheikh, amazing sea and coral reefs but it's just a resort, not proper Egypt. The people were suprisingly friendly.

1.Israel

hold me bros :(

>Never been to at least 10 countries
What kind of weird Israeli are you

>all those countries and no Spain

surprised

Attached: most visited countries.png (753x507, 24K)

>China that high
???

Fuck I get fucking bullied in my fucking board by my own jewish countrymen fuck fuck fuck

Probably insects visiting their motherland.

1. Serbia - same shit as home
2. Croatia - same shit as home, only with sea coast
3. Montenegro - same shit as home, only with sea coast full of people from home
4. Macedonia - same shit as home, wasnt there for too long
5. Greece - awesome

No bully bro I'm just worried about you

Thank you achi for worrying about me :')

Canada 3 times, UK, France, Denmark, Germany 4 times, Czech republic, Hungary, Lived in Austria for a year, and Italy twice

Attached: 1565185782611.jpg (1024x755, 154K)

USA
Panama
Colombia
Venezuela
Peru
Argentina
Dom. Rep.
South Africa
Swaziland
Mozambique
Spain
France
Monaco
England
Italy
Vatican
San Marino
Switzerland
Austria
Czechia
Germany
Sweden
Netherlands

Barcelona - cathedral, museum and stores
Paris - eiffel tower, museum and stores
London - abbey, museum and stores
Cardiff - cathedral, university and stores
Edinburgh - castle, museum and stores
Aberdeen - granite cathedral, granite museum and granite stores
Amsterdam - cathedral, museum and coffee shop
Brussels - eu parliment, eu museum, kebab stores
Bruges - cathedral, museum and stores

e*rope was a mistake

1. Greece: beautiful and chilled but cicadas fucking suck
2. Italy: best people in the world, incredible country
3. England: godawful, would rather spend time in flag
4. Germany: kind of weird and pretentious (not just the people) but nice otherwise
5. Netherlands: VERY autistic but in a good way
6. Poland: weird like Germany but not pretentious
7. Czechia: cool version of Poland

Attached: 1509383287330.jpg (764x720, 201K)

business trip idiot

So many countries on the list and no Russia? You obviously have political prejudices.

Switzerland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Belgium
Germany
Italy
UK
Slovenia
Czech Republic
Croatia
Greece
Norway
Spain
Madagascar
Dominican Republic
French caraïbes
Kazakhstan
Turkey
Senegal

i was planing to visit moscow but manlet putin ended visa-free regime for turkish passports after we shut down russian plane in syria back in 2015.

insteaed of moscow i went to lviv and kiev.

i'd heem you IRL, sex tourist loser. best hope we never cross paths.

there is nothing wrong with being a sex tourist. sex is fun, traveling is also fun. when you mix them it's actually better.

but i don't think i'm a sex tourist. i only went to ukraine for erotic massages other than that my main motivation was not sex.

1. Denmark
2. Estonia
3. France
4. Germany
5. Netherlands
6. Norway
7. Russia
8. Sweden
9. UK
10. US

Traveling between Nordic countries doesnt really feel that special, theyre like mirror countries.

Russia was the weirdest experience, mainly because of the blatant and unashamed corruption happening so casually.

I feel like I havent really seen UK despite being there many times, mainly because Ive liked to hang out in London so much. I feel like there is a vast difference between London and the countryside, for example.

Netherlands was an experience which just felt like it had to happen. I mean who hasnt smoked some weed in Amsterdam and possibly gone to hookers while at it?

I visited Florida for about a week when I was a teen. Not much to be said about that trip, really. People really had insanely huge cars and food was generally tasty. The car culture was impressive to witness, for some reason the roads and their maintenance left a mark in me. Also traveling in a Greyhound and having smalltalk with a hobo was.. an experience.

Slovenia
Italy
Vatican City
Austria
Germany
Czechia
Poland

I want to visit Hungary and Slovakia next and maybe balts in the future

I bet Ukrainian girls loved you. They hate pasty men

Greece-Paradise filled with Angels
Italy-Based Bros
Serbia-Nice hookers, thats it.
Bvlgaria-Prostitutes nice!
Germoney-Dystopian orwellian shithole
France-Shitty
England-london was hell. The border with wales was cosy af
Vatican-pedos
Switzerland-uptight assholes
Sweden-Niggers
Belgium-nice women fucked a couple of them
Netherlands-Rotterdam was nice. Amsterdam shit.
Maryland-Paradise on Earth
DC-Niggers

1. Hungary - Only visited Budapest but had a really good time
2. Czech Republic - Only visited Prague but had an even better time.
3. Italy - Without a doubt the best country I visited (and will probably ever visit). Venice and Florence are god tier. Massive amounts of tourists tho.
4. Austria - Kinda boring but Vienna is really beautiful and the countryside is even more beautiful
5. Netherlands - Extremely boring but would move there in a heartbeat. Amsterdam is a hotbed of degeneracy and tourists and should be irradiated with nuclear fallout to make it livable again.
6. Greece - Really nice beaches