Why do Asian American girls usually have bigger tits than Asians who grew up in Asia?

Why do Asian American girls usually have bigger tits than Asians who grew up in Asia?

Attached: hott.jpg (540x960, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2019/08/08/japanese-womens-breasts-continue-growth-now-bigger-than-ever-according-to-lingerie-makers-data/
japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/japanese-women's-breast-size-boasts-40-years-of-continued-growth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unironically because they eat more fat

GMOs

Push up garments

Maybe it's because of sleep time. Young East Asians are addicted to study and university. So they can't sleep well(5~6hours?).
So lack of sleep time means lack of hormone. And they have small boobs.

same reason asians who grew up in america are taller. Good diets

they eat a hamburger all day every day that's why

female sexual developement accelerate when the female can sense the presence of virile black men inside accessible vicinity

Most guys in America like bigger voloupotous women.

Japan and Korea are set on making women look like little girls because they have small penises.

It’s the reason why black guys hate skinny girls but Asian men love them the most

looks like they have nicer faces too

Asian food is much healthier than american food you idiot

This is true

My exgf was Hong Kong Chinese, but grew up in Canada and the US

When she visited Hong Kong, she said that the strangers there knew that she didn't grow up there because of her large boobs and other factors of her appearance

you should be nuked Polan

>Japan and Korea are set on making women look like little girls because they have small penises.
men like little girls because they have high IQ

this

Attached: 1561890462559.png (512x512, 32K)

great post and answer!

fact doesn't care about your feelings

I would suck on those t b h

North America has this effect on women

Attached: boobs.png (417x256, 68K)

I think fructose rich food does that

> men like little girls because they have high IQ

Yes because the first thing a man looks for in a women is what her iq is.

height and growth trend to proper nutrition + exercise + sleep
that's why 3rd+ generation immigrant asians are the same average height as whites

Diet based on carb vs diet based on protein

More feed and seed

good post

i mean high IQ men like little girls

caloric intake + exercise is more important than how healthy the diet is

>Americans
>Exercise
Sure

I would actually categorize them as pedophiles

yes, high calorie diet plus lack of exercise is why so many of us are fat fucks. But that's not the point, i'm talking about why asians in america are taller and have larger breasts, even if they are thin

Proof to me that they are taller

more estrogen in american food, asian diet lowers estrogen but also shrinks T levels

they eat more mammal meat and all carnivores including humans need animal hormone from animals in order to develop especially sex specific traits, mammals is the best source for this because we are mammals, the closer the food we eat is to us genetically the better we can utilize it

Bovine growth hormones in the US food supply

is it fucked up I think it's hot our society is feeding women food and water that nurtures their breasts to be nice and plump? am I sick?

Attached: 1555031129479.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

>Why do Asian American girls usually have bigger tits than Asians who grew up in Asia?
They don't.

soranews24.com/2019/08/08/japanese-womens-breasts-continue-growth-now-bigger-than-ever-according-to-lingerie-makers-data/

Attached: 1544722544283.jpg (1536x2048, 324K)

MAAAAADE for _____ dick

truly that cunt is god's gift to the world

makes sense

rice is empty calories, and that is the majority of asian diets. it has very little nutritional value.

a fucking hamburger has more vitamins, minerals, protein, and nutrients in general than a bowl of rice.

then explain to me why bodybuilders eat chicken and rice instead of hamburgers for their diet

Can I say my opinion honestly??
All Asian Americans are ugly as hell.

I don't know why all east asians there are so ugly.

Attached: 11251409.jpg (640x640, 56K)

naruhodo

you're trolling right? nobody could be this ignorant of how nutrition works, right?

are you really trying to compare a bodybuilder's strict diet to what the rest of the common people are eating? literally apples and oranges here.

Cheap carbohydrates

you're saying a hamburgers have more nutritional value than rice. If that's true then why don't people with strict diets (bodybuilders) jam down hamburgers for more nutritional value?

>he doesnt know
japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/japanese-women's-breast-size-boasts-40-years-of-continued-growth

Bodybuilders try to fit their macros.

Also you clearly don’t know anything about bodybuilding. White rice is a big no for body building but brown rice is sometimes eaten because it’s complex carbs

i never said anything about white rice dunce