Why do non-Americans not like milkshakes? They're the nicest dessert

Why do non-Americans not like milkshakes? They're the nicest dessert.

Attached: oreo-shake.jpg (970x514, 94K)

263g of sugar holy cow

How is that even legal? Is it freedumbs?

Cursed picture

>Crustaceans
Excuse me?

>americans need red circles to guide them to interpret an image
also this has been said to be bullshit plenty of times. it's probably 60% of that (which is still terrible)

The company was basically just making a statement on how unhealthy they could actually make food

FDA doesn't give a shit what is in food as long as it shown to be in the food, and it's not illegal/dangerous

Milkshakes are gross. I would rather have an iced capp (or frappuccino as they call it in America).

wew, it's really true? what van save america at this point

Why should the government be allowed to say what can and cannot be in food.

Not to mention it's unconstitutional; at least for feds to do so

this is unfathomable to me
what if an already unhealthy person gets two of these in the same afternoon? we all know how dumb americans manage to be before any others. so it's no surprise if someone just guide himself by the will to taste good milkshake thingy a second time, totally oblivious of what "calories" even mean

So it's the governments job to dictate what an unhealthy person can and cannot do?
Once again, unconstitutional

that's their problem, not mine.

it's just really silly and unrealistic that a possibility so dangeous is at anyone's reach, nothing to protect them from their own ignorance

I can think of an hypothetical equivalent of a cigarrete that is 50 times more dangerous than the normal dosage, then smoking all of the pack at once, then asking for another
except that NORMAL weak cigarretes at least bother with a warning right there on the label

The only federal smoking regulations are related to smoking on planes and inside of federal facilities.

Anything further would likely be revoked by the constitution as a violation of the 10th amendment.
Even these are iffy. But I don't think anyone has ever taken them to supreme court.

there isn't any laws prohibiting somebody from making a very toxic cigarette, but companies don't do it because of the lawsuits they would get from people dying.

>38g protein

Sold

>but companies don't do it because of the lawsuits they would get from people dying.
If they put it on the label wouldn't it still be legal?

By legal I mean wouldn't it cover them in lawsuits

Crustaceans are a very common food contaminant in processed food and they're used in the making of many additives.

>crustaceans
wtf

Aren't they used in cosmetics as well?

and that's precisely my point
I'm comparing this hypothesis to this milkshake that they don't even bother adding a warning

>that they don't even bother adding a warning
The warning is the label user.
It's assumed a person knows that is bad for you.

You know what, I’d try that out but would probably end up with a diarrhea from that much fat in a meal.

Probably the gelatin.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE TOO MUCH FREEDOM OR SOME IDIOT WILL USE IT TO HURT THEMSELF

Attached: soy.png (673x809, 41K)

Probably, I think krill oil is in fashion these days.

no, as long as it doesn't have illegal substances in it
sugar isn't an illegal substance

You pay for their medical care.

The FDA decides what ingredients are acceptable and which are not, but they do not regulate the amount of whatever ingredient is in a food unless it's otherwise specified.
that's right

I wonder if somebody could live off one of these per day

just add a vitamin pill

better yet, make a youtuber do an experiment where he drinks 3 of these a day for a week then post results

Attached: D4s_EHkUYAALGPT.jpg (756x749, 94K)

When I become a billionaire, I will make millions of these and hand them out to americans for free

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

He gains 3-4lbs

Don't americans ever grow up? When I grew up I started to find anything too sugary disgusting

When we grow up we just add bacon to our sugary things.

add sugar to bacon instead

based and dirtbulkpilled