SPain

America please nuke us. Please, nuke this shithole. We have no future, no recent accomplishments and the country is filled with subhumans. Destroying this country is the right thing to do.

Attached: 1565888122191.png (1280x853, 79K)

Only after you send your sexy, sexy women.

Los españoles tenéis el culo muy peludo.

gonna have to drop a hot word on this one

No, all of us have to die. We have to be removed from the genepool and have our country destroyed. Life has no purpose, especially here.

But I love Spain

Nah man, think about the innocent anglos that live there.

>*nglos
>Innocent
They are the #1 reason sPain should be nuked, didn't you read the part:
>the country is filled with subhumans
I was referring to brits (and your "people" too, don't think I forgot about you) in that part.

tener sexo

t. Jordi
>innocent anglos

All Spain ever did for western civilization was exporting a culture of lazyness, intolerance and superstition. Nothing of value. Ever.

El peor hilo de la puta historia

If it doesn't have oil, we don't care.

NO SPAIN
DON'T DO IT
THE COLONIES STILL NEED YOU

Attached: 1565595686019.jpg (250x222, 7K)

Fuck of Nigel/Jordi/Pierre. Don’t come to my thread with your self hatred. No one cares about your opinion on anything. sPain should be nuked because of people like you as well, if we don’t love our land, how are we going to ever improve it?

No, you must suffer for inventing the world’s worst language.

Sorry, that’d be English. Language is not one of the many things I’m talking about.

English is perfect. It won the survival of the fittest when it comes to languages.

Spain didn't invent dutch

No, it was spoken by the biggest colonial empire, which also was the last one to die. Then it was adopted by the newest and biggest world power of the moment. That’s why it is the most important. However, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese all exist till this day and will continue to exist for a long time while they become more important. You are just delusional.

I never said they wouldn’t still exist, but english has become the lingua franca and thereby is the current best survivor. Spanish is important and widely-spoken, but I don’t like it as a language. I wish french would catch up but it’s more likely that portuguese will outpace you. As for mandarin, well, I’ll let china’s insularism and rapid development of english schools speak for itself.

Nothing lasts forever, English will eventually fade out, like every other lingua Franca that has ever existed. It will be replaced by something else. English didn’t win anything, it’s just more relevant at this point in time.
>Spanish is important and widely-spoken, but I don’t like it as a language.
Makes sense. You associate it with immigrants and the lower classes. French, for example, is often associated (in America) with art, haute cuisine and maybe even science and philosophy, and thus you prefer it. That’s because you don’t see Africans often and all your exposure to French is through France.

I've watched movies from nigeria where french was spoken (currently learning it and the movies were free). I don’t dislike spanish because of immigrants, I just don’t like how it sounds generally. Maybe I’m being mean, I’ve never really given spanish a chance. Why do you think english is bad?

Very good post.
Bad posts.

Same reason actually, I just don’t like how it sounds generally. I like some rougher northern accents, but it’s not good for the most part imo. French, German or Italian are way better. Don’t take me wrong, English is a useful language and it has many handy expressions, but is too simple and vulgar. It lacks sophistication.
>I've watched movies from nigeria where french was spoken (currently learning it and the movies were free). I don’t dislike spanish because of immigrants, I just don’t like how it sounds generally.
Maybe not. But what is the first thing that you think about when you hear French vs. Spanish?
Btw I’m not saying that Spanish is perfect, but it is far from being the worst language.