I have noticed Ukrainians are bragging about friendship with Croatians on every occasion...

I have noticed Ukrainians are bragging about friendship with Croatians on every occasion. Do even Croatians aware about it? It should be extremely embarassing for them.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Ukraine-Croatia.jpg (400x320, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrFrLGcRioA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What Ukraine to Russia is, Croatia to Serbia is.

>Russia
powerful shithole that hates Ukraine
>Ukraine
weak shithole bullied by Ukraine
>Serbia
weak shithole that hates Croatia but can't do shit
>Croatia
on its way to becoming first world

t. croatian dishwasher diaspora

>>Ukraine
>weak shithole bullied by Ukraine
*bullied by Russia

False equivalency because you're an angry emotional serb. You're posting from bosnia, think about that, Vlach. You'll never be the same as us and we'll never be the same as you no matter how hard you want to be us.
Croatia is a bigger economy than servia. Servia's population is 2.5 million gypsies and muslims and the rest are servs/vlachs (only around 4 million.)
It's a meme friendship and it exists only to make servs angry.

Attached: brum.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>tfw you like both Croatia and Serbia but hate both Russia and Ukraine
Why must life be so complex

think of me what you want. Croatians have chosen the EU and are on a good way to develop while you Serbs are seething in your shitholes LARPing as epic kebab removers

I have noticed Serbians are bragging about friendship with Russia on every occasion. Do even Russians aware about it? It should be extremely embarassing for them.

>Do even Croatians aware about it?
Your grammatical errors are so unbearably cute.

it's just similar situations being mirrored, i have seen some pictures of croat soldiers in ukraine though, i dont know how much of a meme that is

Serbs are the most based nation of Europe. Everybody would be proud to be friends of them.

another one to join our fan club after Albania

seething stable boys

It's mostly a meme to piss of Servs.
Even if Ukrainians are in sort of a similar situation, it's really not comparable.
Serbia would never be able to win a war against us. Our populations are similar in number, we have a larger economy, better military etc.
Serbia is even more irrelevant than us.

Serbia is the most well-known ex-Yugoslav country.

Honestly I don't even think Serbia could take on Bosnia or Macedonia.

>Serbs are the most based nation of Europe
Desu they were the willing slaves of the Ottomans until the Croatians, Austrians and pals pushed their shit in during the late sixteenth century.

And america didn't even exist

*late 17th century

>only to make serbs angry
you might be right
I remember when the shit with Crimea started and the Ukrainian government posted a map of Europe where the entire ex-yu area was labeled as Croatia

Woah that subordinate clause

It's because of that "scandal" in during the world cup where that albino goblin from Croatia mocked Russia and expressed his support for Ukraine

I personally think Russia is a based,

That said:
There are some Croatian volunteers fighting for Ukraine.

Some Croats are on their side because there is a Serbia&Russia friendship (a long one, because of it world war 1 started). So we take the opposite stance automatically

Also, generally Croatia tries to align itself heavily with EU (Germany) so since EU has a heavy pro Ukraine and anti Russia sentiment, so do we.

Also, Ukraine-Russia war reminds us of Croatia-Serbia war in the early 90s (it was also a revolt and attempt of secession by "their" population in our territory, helped by "their" country - and we both used to be part of a common failed country)

>(it was also a revolt and attempt of secession by "their" population in our territory, helped by "their" country
why the quotation marks
right to self-determination only applies to you?

He asked to excuse him after, and said this video wasn't suppose to be public. While hohols had put Croatian flags on their main street to celebrate just short video.

Your broken English is overwhelmingly cute.

It's a meme "friendship" no one asked for and Ukrainians are looking for allies and someone who can sympathize with them, even if those are allies are small and irrelevant. It makes serbs very angry, though. It's kind of like our "relationship" with Albanians. There's isn't one, but "enemy of my enemy" and all that. It's mostly Albanians forcing it.

Realistically, of course we're not actual allies or friends. We're separated by several countries, we have no common history. We know nothing about Ukrainians. They're as relevant here as Estonians. It's nothing like the relationship Serbs have with Russians, even if it's mostly one sided.

Ukrainians are fucked because there's 44 million of them and 150 million Russians and they're tiny compared to Russia.

Nowadays Croatia is for all intents and purposes more powerful than Serbia, not like it means anything.

Idk, Croatians are pro-EU but don't seem to hate Russia, among young Croatians 79% view Russia positive and 21% negative

Attached: eurobarometer russia.png (1258x615, 108K)

>right to self-determination only applies to you?
Might is right. You lost, end of story. It's time to finally get over it and stop being obsessed with Croatia.

My mistake.

Croatia is a civilized western country, one of the tallest nations in Europe and they fought alongside with nazis during WWII. No wonder Ukranians admire all those facts.

and the positive percentage is probably even higher among our dominant boomer population

Do you consider this bad or wrong in some way?
Is it from your point of view, if you're pro-EU, you should hate Russia or what?
Don't you think that literally such views did cause all conflicts in Ukraine?

u mad?
youtu.be/WrFrLGcRioA

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (640x798, 75K)

Croatians surprisingly like Russians and we have a mostly neutral-positive view of Russia. I'm of course talking about the general population, not necessarily politicians, but even our politicians are mostly neutral towards Russia.

I guess "friend of my enemy" doesn't really apply when it comes to Croatian-Russian relations.

It's a kinda funny pic, considering the fact that Putins daughter lives in Netherlands

Boomers love Russians. They look up to them. Russia stronk.

>Our populations are similar in number
Similar as in depopulating in record numbers?

samo sam govorio da su se "njihovi" pokušali odvojit, gdje su "njihovi" u hrvatskom primjeru Srbi, u ukrajinskom primjeru Rusi. Nisam mislio ništa konkretno negativno time, moglo je i bez navodnika.

i never really understood why the netherlands was always the most butthurt about russia

and its consistent throughout many such images ive seen

>the entire ex-yu area was labeled as Croatia
Based.

Boomers have the least positive responses actually

The plane

Attached: 15655453146190.png (512x512, 243K)

>the Ukrainian government posted a map of Europe where the entire ex-yu area was labeled as Croatia
Post the map

In Croatia? I swear boomers here (40+) all think highly of Russia. My boomer dad who was a hardcore soldier in the 91-95 war loves Russia.

Zoomers are mostly neutral, but they like Russian stronk memes. Ruskies are ok.

If you're Russian, you shouldn't really be offended by guys like Vida and the Croatia-Ukraine meme. Guys like that don't hate Russia. You can sympathize with Ukrainians (I don't) and like Russians at the same time.

Vida lived in Ukraine for a long time. He has many Ukrainian friends and he likes Ukraine.
What he did was pathetic, though and almost everyone here reacted negatively to his little retarded stunt.
We don't want to be enemies with Russia.

At this point I wonder why Ukraine is still predominantly Orthodox despite sucking up to Croatia and hating Serbia

Then again I guess it's more about who was with whom during WW2

There's a lot of Greek Catholics, plus Russia is THAT unpopular over there.

retarded mutt btfo

nothing about croatia will ever make sense, and the autists on this site will make it even more confusing for you.

look at this little konjusar boot licker, russians are potatoheads who don't even know english

croats don't give a single shit about russia and they support Ukraine