A slumbering giant

a slumbering giant

Attached: pennsylvania.jpg (418x328, 40K)

newcastle mentioned

Hey they have a town named after that battle

the greatest state in the US of A

*elects your president*

Attached: 1512267477595.png (785x757, 34K)

Hey they have a town named after that train.

For me, it's Kentucky.

Not if Tom fucking Wolf strips us of the 2nd amendment and turns us into NJ or NY. We have to stand up against his bullshit. We are the home of liberty

Attached: Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg (3000x1933, 1.69M)

t. on the dole
t. fatty

*unemployed boomers elect your president*
pshh... nothin personnel

Shut up, Autonomous Province of Westsylvania.

Attached: ohio.jpg (650x652, 31K)

>Reading
>New Castle
>HarrisBURG
>Bethlehem
>Wilkes-Barre
Why are the names so fcking trash?

where my yinzers at?
go stillers

for me it's florida, the freest state in the union

Attached: 1504766546898.jpg (1920x1936, 372K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: Intercourse,_PA_Keystone_Marker_3.jpg (1200x900, 209K)

Don't worry, we love our neighbor to the east. We are Amish brothers after all.
Except the Steelers

Attached: ohio.png (448x454, 101K)

not lying: everyone I know from Ohio is retarded

How often is that sign stolen lmao

They're coming for you, Barbra!

>Philly
The best east coast city being ruined by new yorkers
>Philly exurbs
based rich people in amazing towns. basically the illuminati deciding all US elections, split 50/50 on politics
>Allentown/Reading
Little Mexicantown, mostly Spanish speaking now
>Scranton
I think it's the whitest, largest MSA relative to other places in the US. Ugly as fuck
>northern central PA
the peaceful void of nothingness
>Erie/Meadville
Depression and blizzards. Like a not-fun finland
>State College
funz. penn state is pandering hard though as there are tour groups of all korean/chinese or all black high school students.
>pittsburgh
Stubbornly more native and less infested with new yorkers
>abandoned pa turnpike
w e
d o n ' t
g o
t o
t h e
t u r n p i k e

Attached: 1048750-american-civil-war-wallpaper-2000x1437-samsung-galaxy.jpg (2000x1437, 1.2M)

>philly
>ruined by new yorkers
that was the Great Migration my friend

We're not sending our best

I'd unironically prefer if philly remained frozen in 2007 with all its shitiness and crime, rather than the shitiness and crime PLUS new yorker shitheads moving in and whining about how we're not an ultra-liberal shithole like NY is

Attached: 1565496044698.jpg (652x680, 138K)

Stop sending migrants to my state.

Attached: 1500256687068.png (882x851, 198K)

We can still own guys in NJ, retard.

True. I'm from Ohio and an awkward sperg. My dad is also an awkward sperg from Ohio.

I really do feel sorry as fuck for NC. I bitch endlessly about libs swarming PA, but it's nothing compared to what NC gets. Everyone wants to make Asheville the hipster Portland of the east. Sorry you're going through that. You can always come to PA. You're welcome here

why do lost lib states always try to defend themselves. NO FUCKING SHIT you can own guns anywhere in the US, but if you are a MAY ISSUE state and have to file for a "FPID" or whatever the fuck it's called in NJ along with all the other legal bullshit, YOU'RE NOT A FREE STATE. STOP ACCEPTING THIS FUCKING LIBERAL BULLSHIT. YOUR RIGHTS BASICALLY EXIST AT THE DISCRETION OF THE STATE AT THIS POINT.

Don't fucking call me a retard when you don't even realize how retarded you are for how much your state treads on you.

Where's the original Castle?

Myrtle Beach is ours I tell you. OURS!

>I bitch endlessly about libs swarming PA
PA has always been a purple state, and they all swarm to Pittsburgh/Philly, which are both heavily liberal cities as it is.
I don't see why you would care.

That's South Carolina user. Even then, have it, NC has better unspoiled coastal areas to enjoy.

PA is a decaying garbage pile. Don't try to act so high and mighty.

Ope mixed up my Carolinas. I think it's mostly our old moving south though I'm sure there some who moved to Raleigh

I love that our state is purple, but in my opinion it's a delicate balance and if NY and NJ start to pump people into our state en masse, that balance is going to be disrupted. yes, they tend to go to the cities, but they are still voters and still alter our politics on a statewide level. this shit is all interconnected. look at californians moving into washington and oregon and texas

I'm not acting "high and mighty" you retard, I'm telling you to have better standards and realize how much YOU are being screwed by the NJ state. YOU DESERVE BETTER. I'm not talking down to you, I'm just trying to tell you to demand more. I don't fuckign hate you because you're NJ. I just wish NJ was better. When the indian migrants in NJ tell me they don't like the state, the fucking MIGRANTS, that's when you know shit is up
>decaying garbage pile
GOOD!!!!!!! maybe that'll keep them out

Attached: 1563817655220.gif (450x298, 2.93M)

Did you just blow in from r/tha_donald? The reason why people leave the state is because high taxes.
>GOOD!!!!!!! maybe that'll keep them out
No, they still come regardless. Filthfildelphia is still famous for its food and such.

>a fucking box

Penisvania

High taxes, strict gun laws, formerly having a jabba the hutt mobster governor that shut down bridges as political retaliation, etc.

It's unfortunate that people still move here, but I'll have to do my best to spit propaganda out against their bullshit.

>r/the_donald
lmao fuck off kek. Standing up for your rights is not just for magats. go to Jow Forums sometime and hang around. I welcome you if you have an open mind.

Pittsburgh is rated one of the best cities to live in and is flourishing despite being a rust belt city. It's also extremely liberal.
I don't think PA going blue would be such a bad thing.

Ahh yes, blue states like Cali, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut? All those states people are running away from in the hundreds of thousands? No thanks, I won't drink your Kool-Aid. Pittsburgh's liberal government just tried to violate our state's constitution anyways, so already it's showing itself to be the harbringers of a shithole.

No thanks, they can keep their horseshit politics. I'll stand against them. Pittsburgh's success is from the tenacity of the people and her institutions and futuristic thinking (which liberals do not own, despite what they arrogantly think), not a bunch of smarmy self-righteous shitiots

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is the greatest thing to ever exist

Subhuman flyovers, the Greatest State (and city) on Earth will remain New York. You faggots have no culture, no history, and are all racist dumbfuck Hicks.
Suck on a dick, you all are irrelevant flyovers that everyone doesn’t know about or hates.
I hope you all get nuked into oblivion soon and annexed into New York

t. Hive City Denizen #2458348034809 of Hive City #34634, formerly designated "New York City"

Attached: 1487184270926.jpg (1200x927, 101K)

Eat shit, you have no culture

NY expat here: you're retarded

I'd rather be a flyover than in a fractured shithole society. I've been to NYC. It's nothing like the movies depict it. People of all colors don't talk to each other. Everyone is fucking buried in their own communities, not speaking english, and every other group is an inconvenience to them. One area was pure hispanic, and nobody bothered to speak english because they didn't have to.

>muh culture
you have no culture, shitstain. you just point to all these alien communities you let, and you pretend to be a part of them.

Erie and all surrounding areas are an irredeemable, depressing shithole.

You are retarded for leaving the Greatest State on Earth

I'm all for guns. It's just that you seem to be pants-on-head retarded. You also speak like a Jow Forumstard. Cuck and soynoy aren't censored on this board.