Why does Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift have 37 mln and 35 mln subscribers on YouTube and Metallica only 5 mln...

Why does Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift have 37 mln and 35 mln subscribers on YouTube and Metallica only 5 mln? I thought that Metallica was pop-music too.

Attached: metallica_mexico_bandera.jpg (528x351, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHiA4ZJ0Gfs
youtube.com/watch?v=yE9NfoimD4s
youtube.com/watch?v=foV9vLC72QY
youtube.com/watch?v=EFqjDXy9s5A
youtu.be/NoBAfjvhj7o
youtu.be/vh44zE-hlL4
youtu.be/kOkQ4T5WO9E
youtu.be/Vhd9MZFQy_c
dziennikzachodni.pl/jak-w-1987-roku-w-hotelu-w-katowicach-lider-metalliki-przyszedl-na-wodke-do-chlopakow-z-walbrzycha/ar/3748593
youtube.com/watch?v=551_hC414UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If boomers used internet more often they would have 100m

Most of the subscribers are college roasties in their mid to late 20s.

little girls

>mid to late 20s
>Ariana Grande
>Taylor Swift

(◎_◎;)

>If boomers used internet more often they would have 100m

Metallica maybe not, but Black Sabbath for sure. BTW, Black Sabbath has only half million subscribers on YT.

>but Black Sabbath for sure.

... or Queen which has 10 mln subscribers

BTW, i was born in 1992 and first CD my daddy gave me on my 5th birthday was Black Album of Metallica. My daddy was never a fan of Metallica though, he loved Black Sabbath, but he considered Metallica as good way to make me like metal music, because it was less "hard" in his opinion than Black Sabbath.

cool dad

We were headbanging together to Enter Sandman, while other kids in kindergarten were listening mostly to cartoon songs.

Because Metallica suck!

>I thought that Metallica was pop-music too
What?

Subscribing to an artists youtube channel is literally and unironically NPC. The biggest giveaway that the world is filled with mindless bots is when celebrities with no contributions to the humanities get literally hundreds of millions of likes pretending to be normal people.

Attached: image.png (460x690, 356K)

sabbath were at least pioneers in some ways (though they were not the first to play blues rock with a heavy spin, and far from being the best too). metallica just makes heavy and tasteless pop. it's no wonder their works fit like a glove in some shitty easy listening radio station in savannah.

When i was like 10 y.o., my favourite band was Pantera and when i discovered Pantera, i began to consider Metallica as pop-music. I won't be telling you through how many genders/styles/kinds of metal music i went from being a child to being an 27 y.o. adult today but it was probably hundreds or even thousands.

Ariana Grande's and Taylor Swift's fans are average media-oriented normies and that's why they subscribe to their channels. Metallica's fanbase is just brainless boomers and "born in the wrong generation"-ers. These types of people simply don't know how to subscribe or don't give a shit about it.

>When i was like 10 y.o., my favourite band was Pantera and when i discovered Pantera, i began to consider Metallica as pop-music. I won't be telling you through how many genders/styles/kinds of metal music i went from being a child to being an 27 y.o. adult today but it was probably hundreds or even thousands.
>genders
college student pls

And i didnt begin journey with Pantera from their most popular and older albums, but actually from the Great Southern Trendkill. I remember that it was like in 3rd grade of elementary school back then (which consisted of 8 grades/years) - the same year government introduced secondary school, which changed the 8 year elementary school system. When other kids were listening to Britney Spears, i actually listened to the Great Southern Trendkill of Pantera. I find this album mind-fucking and depressing even today as an adult, so i can only imagine what kind of trace it could live in a psyche of 8 yo.-10 yo. kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHiA4ZJ0Gfs

BTW, it is still my nr 1 album that i would take with me on the desert island, if i had only one choice to make.

This, poptallica diserves nothing but misery.

Metallica lost 90% of their fans when they went after Napster

Younger audiences tend to be more homogenous.

>LISTEN UP EVERYONE VERY IMPORTANT

>The Metal Militia will be attacking Justin Biebers BABY video on September 1st onward ... remember to dislike, put a comment and flag on the baby vid on sep 1.
>We need your help to destroy this modern autotune music that has ruled the world. Copy paste this comment on all good music video such as: Metallica, AC/DC, led zep, ,Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Beethoven, Avenged Sevenfold, Guns & Roses, Vivaldi etc..

>thumbs up 2 keep alive

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Metallica is great live. I been only to two concerts of Metallica in my entre life but i enjoyed them fully. They always give everything out of themselves in front of audience, they are never "having issues" like other music stars use to frequently do.

youtube.com/watch?v=yE9NfoimD4s

> went after Napster

Metallica is actually the most capitalistic metal band out of all time for me: they never make mistakes of other metal bands that fall apart so easily and waste their careers. They have good system of internal management.

real fans listen directly from the cds, or go to concerts. no need to subscribe

metallica isn't as popular

I never said they were bad live. But their double standard makes me sick.

Daily reminder that James Hetfield said openly that he established Metallica with Lars only to avoid working in factory. No wonder that they love money.

Who subscribes to artists like that on YouTube? I only subscribe to artists if their only platform is YouTube itself, not someone like Metallica because their music is all over Spotify etc.

Metallica and black sabbath are garbage radio rock, that's why

Attached: BA4DDBA7-966D-4308-A391-90D71FB11CAD.jpg (125x125, 3K)

What's wrong with this? Had they worked in that shitty factory they would've died as wagies. At least they got to same some pretty good albums

>I thought that Metallica was pop-music too.
In the 80s and 90s sure.

>What's wrong with this? Had they worked in that shitty factory they would've died as wagies. At least they got to same some pretty good albums

There is literally nothing wrong about this. Rockstar life is paradise if you know how to rationalize doses of alcohol and drugs you take.

Im not mad at all. It keeps the femoid away from metal, the only creature in the world cancerous enough to be able to ruin it, especially the dreaded (((white femoid))).
youtube.com/watch?v=foV9vLC72QY
Perfect example here, the femoid fan is in her shitty containment pop concert and so metal is at its best with moid fans only

Attached: z.png (405x483, 111K)

Metallica was like 100x more niche in 80s than it is today. 90s was a breakthrough because of the Black Album, indeed, but even in times of Black Album, only metalheads were listening to Metallica, while 95% of the worlds population didn't give a fuck

I wish this video become true youtube.com/watch?v=EFqjDXy9s5A

Attached: Sin título.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC

You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Zepplin

You say T-Pain-I say Slipknot

You say Flowers-I say?? Metallica

You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden

You? say Hip Hop-i say? shut the ---- up

You say Pop-I scream Heavy Metal!!

You say? hanah montana-i ------- punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy? and paste this message to another 5? videos. DON'T? LET? THE? SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!

Attached: 1555578174855.png (1010x937, 430K)

18+

That's me: Believe it or not but i still enjoy a lot of modern pop-music.

For example, i could listen to this for hours during my gym exercises:

youtu.be/NoBAfjvhj7o
youtu.be/vh44zE-hlL4
youtu.be/kOkQ4T5WO9E
youtu.be/Vhd9MZFQy_c

does Poland like Metallica?

Metallica is a global phenomenon, everybody likes them. But there is actually one unique story about Metallica and Poland that not even hardcore Metallica fans know about.

Some random Polish metalhead took advantage of the fact that Metallica had its first concert in communist Poland in 1987, so he approached the band during the show and invited it to birthday party in his commieblock. Of course he didn't really hope that anybody would come up, but he felt it was right thing to do because he was drunk and didn't have anything to lose.

The birthday party in the commieblock began and that they heard knocking on the door. James Hetfield decided to come.

Attached: metallica.jpg (595x2143, 300K)

(You)
But as i said before, Metallica in 80s was still a niche thing, known only by a narrow group of metalheads. They could afford being natural and spontaneous yet in times of the White Album. But everything changed after the Black Album. They became popstars, earning millions dollars, instead of only thousands dollars. So they would never risk showing up in a birthday party in a smelly and gray commieblock in communist Poland in their later period of career

no, that's bullshit I don't believe that.

>Metallica lost 90% of their fans when they went after Napster

They didn't lost that many but they forever cemented themselves as corporate rock. I view them the same was that I view KISS, Aerosmith, et al... posers/sellouts

True story, dude

dziennikzachodni.pl/jak-w-1987-roku-w-hotelu-w-katowicach-lider-metalliki-przyszedl-na-wodke-do-chlopakow-z-walbrzycha/ar/3748593

Because boomers don't know how to use the internet.

>tfw you'll never a dumb 18 year old Polack on the hunt looking for Metallica in the 80's

Attached: 1562199953150.jpg (460x276, 49K)

Personally, i think that concert of Metallica in Moscow in 1991 was more powerful symbol of winning the Cold War by the USA than Scorpions with their shitty "Wind of Change".

youtube.com/watch?v=551_hC414UY