Jesus was a dirty fucking jew, i would gas him if he approached me

calm down, demons

Islam is just terraformed Zoroastrianism

spaghetti nigger

b&rp

just remember all protestantism is cancer

i want to start going back to mass
my family only ever goes to midnight mass for christmas

Attached: p4nzg2JtZV1ti9jgfo1_640.jpg (640x632, 103K)

best post itt

>uniroinically worshiping the demiurge

Has taking your priest's cock made you gay?

have you tried it?

this. being brainwashed is nothing to celebrate

Attached: 9A68C091-EB7D-403A-84FB-2FD86B573150.jpg (543x800, 136K)

obvious samefag

>Converting to Roman Catholicism

possibly the worst decision of your life OP

yes i just rotated my flag you caught me

>what is a proxy

You will convert catholic right?

Attached: semana santa3234.jpg (1024x683, 59K)

i go by myself because my family thinks catholics are evil

Based anons.

>can cook well AND have a big dick
thank you for the compliment user

why? the singing in latin was nice and there were many cute women there

your family is based and redpilled. Listen to them.

Most of the victims were 13+, so adults.
And the only reason this happened is because fags stayed when others got wife's.

>converting to catholicism because you like the singing and the women
user...

the similar robes is odd because here the KKK hated Catholics almost as much as they hated black people
the KKK weren't just white supremacists, they were WASP supremacists

>
>
cringe anons. if you were gnostic you wouldn't be on the internet, you would try to cut yourself off from creation

actually i want to convert because lately i was stranded at a gas station and my car wouldnt start. i was in a really bad place and i started praying amd said i would be the most faithful person i could be if only my car would start. and then it started, so now im trying to be faithful.

How else am I going to spread the word of gnosticism?

>ameritard thinks their retarded racist club predates established catholic traditions
colour me surprised

Then convert to a non fucked version of christianity. Catholics are idol worshipping, saint praying, OCD spastic retards that narcissistically claim THEY are the first church of Jesus Christ and not a sick perversion of it

go preach irl and not on an american anime imageboard

>Worshipping dead jew on a stick
Lame but at least you don't cut your sons penis as a sacred covenant with God :)
Making mutilation forced upon a baby by his parents a sacred covenant is retarded because it's got no significance for the person and he'll have to accept it or hate himself while if it was something done later to determine if you want to continue being in the religion it would at least have some meaning behind it

But no I guess forced infant mutilation it is because letting people decide is bad just like how you're a jew based off your mother no matter if you or her converted and you can't get rid of it(in Judaism)

i tried many churches throughout my childhood and they all sucked. going to mass was the first time i ever felt connected with God

Basato.

Attached: download.png (229x220, 9K)

Reminder protestantism only started becoming popular after the CIA was established

>dead jew on a stick
actually he is risen

I'm not a gnostic but that's not how gnosticism works. They believe that salvation is achieved through knowlege (gnosis) of the divine. It's literally in the name.

Irl people will just think I'm an insane babbling heretic
gay

good for you

tell me more

Attached: images(14).jpg (217x233, 5K)

Sauce?
I'd like to hear about that.

>Catholics are idol worshipping, saint praying, OCD spastic retards that narcissistically claim THEY are the first church of Jesus Christ and not a sick perversion of
As opposed to megachurches and priests who often beg for donations to buy jets and enrich themselves or support Israel lmao

Attached: article-354.jpg (696x394, 61K)

>yeah im a gnostic
>no i dont actually do anything that gnostics do
>i just make fun of christcucks for worshipping the demiurge, and then i jack off all night to hentai

Attached: images.png (210x240, 5K)

Fucking LARPer

Jesus was a jew and mary was a whore

Roman Catholicism is literally the worst type of Christianity you could convert to, even cults like Mormons/Jehova's Witnesses are better than them,

i hate megachurches, its like watching dr phil but they try to steal all your money at the same time. the last megchurch i went to, the preacher literally started the sunday with
>"well, im really dissapointed that we couldnt raise 2 million dollars for our new cafe"
fuck you dude im not here for coffee

why

We have a megachurch that had a lawsuit thrown at it for embezzling money from churchgoers to fund the priest's wife music career

Truth

what's wrong with larping as a gnostic online? It seems like very based behavior to me

Attached: 0BF5726F-10DD-4548-A7BA-FF451FDE8A32.jpg (1737x784, 636K)

>JWs
>Better than Catholics
what

Just worship Anu desu

protestantism unquestionably and eternally BTFO

Attached: protties btfo.jpg (535x2020, 1012K)

Shut up cuckolic retard

Do Catholics really do this?

Attached: DA723CE3-D8C4-42A1-85A3-2C3525A4E414.jpg (933x445, 45K)

do protties really?

Attached: >protestantism.png (662x644, 573K)

the whole Catholic "chuch" is corrupt since day 1, these sectarians broke off from the Orthodox Christians claiming to be one true church when in reality they were the ones who are at false, they completely defiled Saint Peter's name by instigating violence and claiming that Saint Peter himself is the voice of God (major sin) by proclaiming that Saint Peter should be the one to determine which Church is just and which aren't, no man and no Saint has the right to do that yet the Catholics being satanists in disguise imposed this sickly corrupt and unchristian system of having 1 leader (The Pope aka the great Satan himself) to rule the entire Christian world, the Pope is immune to all sins according to Catholics and the Pope is the law on earth, a huge sin as there is only one lawmaker and that is God himself, no man can present himself as God not on earth not in heaven and not in hell, the response of Roman Catholics was to wage "Crusades" aka exuses to murder people and pillage lands in the name of God like a pack of raiders who they claimed to be fighting against, these people completely destroyed the point of Christianity by sacking Constatinople, killing millions of Orthodox Christians in the balkans and Middle East and imposing a dictatorial Pope guided Latin Empire who's point was to convert all Christians to his sick cult so he could rule the entire world in the name of satan, shortly after the Papists were pushed out of Constantinople by the Empire of Nicaea they would declare a "Holy Crusade" on Christians AGAIN this time in modern day Russia called the Northern Crusade, when the Orthodox Christians defeated the Papists once again the people realized just how immoraly corrupt the Papist Cult actually is and some decided to leave it and spread the word of God in an actual manner, these people known today as Cathars were brutally genocided by Papists in Southern France and Eastern Switzerland/Italy till they went extinct

Couple of centuries lather a German monk named Martin Luther became so disgusted by corruption that the Papists have placed upon the meaning of Christianity, monks fucking whores, priests extorting peasants in the name of salvation, torturing people who decided to speak up against the Pope that he decided to do what the Cathars did several hundred years ago and reform Catholicism, the Pope afraid of the fact that his evil cult was now being challenged once again decided to imprison and execute Martin Luther like how he did with Cathars, however many non-Latin people were fed up with Italian cult that spread across Western Europe and wouldn't let the Pope get away with it so easily like before, this resulted in Wars of Religion that the Papists themselves started, reminder that Martin Luther DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE THE PAPISTS, he wanted to reform it, but the Papists knowing that this would actually result in them having to behave like Christians thought it would be just easier to kill him and be done with, well fortunately people became wiser and realized that the Papists are not Christians, as a result the Papist would kill OVER 10 MILLION CHRISTIANS all across Western Europe, from the brutal genocide of Huguenots in France to extermination of Protestants in Northern Italy and southern Germany, MEANWHILE the actual One Holy and Apostolic Church (Eastern Orthodox Church) was fighting against muslim invaders who would end up swallowing all of Southeastern Europe and then some, REMINDER that the Papists didn't give two fucks about Orthodox Christians (even when Constatinople fell) and wouldn't even care if they all suddenly became extinct as the Papists saw them as nothing more but competition to their evil cult, they only started giving a damn about these Christians when Papist countries like Austria and Hungary were starting to get jihaded, this is why all Byzantine refugees didn't flee to Italy or Spain despite being closer but to Russia,

>bishop
Protestant?? The vast majority of protestants don't have bishops. Maybe that's one of your own.

BASED and REDPILLED

There is not a single female Catholic priest or bishop in the world.

do papists really? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_Popes

>Martin Luther became so disgusted by corruption that the Papists have placed upon the meaning of Christianity, monks fucking whores
>monks fucking whores
>Was a Friar who broke his vows to marry and fuck an ex-nun

>guys i went to mass today and i think i might convert

Attached: images (1).jpg (250x246, 10K)

An ex nun is a whore?

For the next hundreds of years the papists would focus solely on murdering those who dare to challenge their rule, collaborating with Muslims to convert Orthodox to their cult and waging wars against people who were fed up with their evil ways, papists in 18th century decided to sent missionaries to ALREADY CHRISTIAN nation of Ethiopia to "convert" them to their satanic cult despite the fact that Ethiopia was bastion of African Christianity at that time and had more legitimacy in the eyes of Christianity than any Pope ever did, this wrenched behaviour would continue throughout WW2 where Vatican directly worked with Nazi Germany and it's allies to genocide Orthodox Christian Slavs, a policy instituted by Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vrhbosna Ivan Saric and Roman Catholic pro-Vatican alligend Independent state of Croatia on Orthodox Christian Serbs was convert 1/3 of the population would be force converted to Papists, 1/3 would be sold to German families and 1/3 would be exterminated, this was all approved by the Vatican and these people are still venerated as saints and heroes by Roman Catholics to this very day

In 21st century the state of Roman Catholicism is that the Papists realizing how much of a fuckery they died and how much they managed to ruin a reputation of Christianity have decided to completely change their religion, today Papists allow homosexuals, transexuals, atheists and all other morally corrupt people into their wicked version of heaven (and purgatory, a completely papist made up idea of pay2win heaven which is one of the reasons why Martin Luther broke off from the church) and the Pope under the allegiance of Knights Hospitaller of Malta ( a group heavily involved with elites from all parts of the world, from jews to freemasons) is essentially their spy who does as the group tells him to do, and there you go that's Roman Catholicism for you, a corrupt cult of elite overlords acting like gods

>oh my god! you're a monk! you're not allowed to love and marry a nun!
>this is an outrage!

Attached: A45C7196-A652-4509-8142-ADBAAE6835EB.jpg (785x1000, 113K)

Friar is a completely made up Papist idea of how a monk should be, friars do not exist in any Christian groups and priests were always allowed to marry and have kids, if God made us to have kids then why shouldn't religious figures, people who are supposed to teach us about God and people who know about God the most amongst us be allowed to raise their families as models for us non-priests to do the exact same thing, the only reason why monks swear vows of celibacy is because monks show their passion and love to God by throwing away all that is earthly just to dedicate their time to praying to God, Priests on the other hand dedicate most of their time in communities and that's why Priests in actual Christian groups like Orthodox, Orientals, Nestorians, Monophysites, Miaphysites, Apostolic etc. all allow priests to have kids

Glad you had a good time fren

Fucking larpers are way better than those retards who keeps saying ''ohoho, how can you be an x while you do y?''

ffs, shut your mouth you dumb fucks. stop acting like you know shit.

>tfw 24 year old virgin with no hope of losing it
>thinking about becoming a priest so that my virginity doesn't go to waste

Attached: 1566146532599.jpg (718x615, 84K)

should i go to an orthodox church before i convert to catholicism?

Roman Catholics are the only ones where Priests aren't allowed to marry, you should become a monk instead

Yes. Though I don't know what your problem with protestant churches are.

Orthodox Church is a hit or miss for many Westerners, Westeners like to LARP on Jow Forums about how Orthodoxy is based but I doubt any of them practice it, the reason why is because Orthodox Churches and everything related to Orthodoxy feels alien to Westeners, it would be like me trying to convert to Buddhism, if you really believe and if you really want to make a change in your life by becoming a Christian, I would recommend you Orthodoxy simply because it's better than Papists and Protestants but it's popular enough to have Churches around the world, however I recommend you to try to find an English Orthodox Church if there are any around you, as many Westeners feel alien walking into Greek or Slavic Orthodox Church

heheh gringo, you would be surprised how many things you have copied from others you "hate".

God bless
(hope it's Catholicism)

Attached: blessed apu.png (730x800, 139K)

this is bullshit.

Catholisism has more differences with protestantims than the Orthodox church. Actually we are ok with orthobros.

>Actually we are ok with orthobros.
schismatics is their real name

There are major differences between Papists and Orthodox, biggest being Orthodox don't believe in Pope (like Protestants) or Purgatory (like Protestants) or statues (like Protestants), I could write you down a whole list of wars of Papist-Orthodox wars in the name of religion, while Protestants and Orthodox never fought over that

Protestant gatherings aren't called mass here. When talking about mass it's known they are referring to catholicism, which is cringe. Fuck you frog.

>religion

Attached: file.png (1300x1356, 2.35M)

Don't swear

shut up frog bitch

Wow you’re so smart you can read things that weren’t even written in the post.

i went to many protestant churches when i was a kid and a teenager and they never did it for me. thet had no traditions or anything, the message and always "pray to god and youll get whatever you want" the music was terrible and they were always asking for money to build a new cafe in their church or something like that.

dont freaking swear

You clearly went to the wrong churches. Did you unironically go to fucking mega churches? and cafe? Seriously you went to shit churches. Most of my life I attended traditional methodist churches which had none of these problems. The music is traditional and they use a lot of the same chants and songs as catholics.

> biggest being Orthodox don't believe in Pope (like Protestants) or Purgatory (like Protestants) or statues (like Protestants)

Yeah , those are the major differences. Not that big if you do a list of the differences with proherticstantism and compare.

The wars were mostly about power struggle.

Also
> Protestants going to war.

lmao, they were very comfortable "trading" while catholics and orthodox were stopping islam.

Attached: usury.png (500x666, 83K)

Methodist churches (the real ones, traditional) take lessons from the traditions of catholicism but remove all the corruption and backwardsness

yeah i went to many mega churches and some Lutheran churches. the small churches were really cliquey and hostile to new people

Your dates are incredibly wrong. Where and when were catholics "stopping" Islam, and when exactly did the protestant reformation happen?

Battle of lepanto.
Like 60 years after reformation.

Both terrible choices. There are decent sized traditional protestant churches