Friends is supposedly one of the most popular tv shows ever

Friends is supposedly one of the most popular tv shows ever.

Was it well-known in your country? What did people think of it?

Attached: Friends_pictures_4.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l68NxIZda10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pega esses seriados de merda e enfia no teu cu, redneck

It was. There's constant reruns of it still to this date.

friends and the office are shows enjoyed by women without personalities

I've never liked The Office that much, but Parks and Recreation is awesome.

Makes me wonder how many calories and grams of sugar and fat they were ingesting

P&R seasons 2-4 were pretty god tier comedy iirc. Haven't seen them in nine or so years though so I could be wrong.

30 Rock was the best of that era's network sitcoms

yes.
people liked it.

I never understood the popularity.

go home redditard

>mfw I just started watching it in Spanish

Attached: D-wyZfYUEAIwRtM.jpg (1200x947, 61K)

i know a few young people who know Friends and BBT/GoT. Other than that nobody watches American shows.

Why do you make that expression

Everyone and their mother was watching it on NBC in the 90s, and everyone and their mother was watching it on syndicated cable in the 00s. Now everyone and their granny is watching it on the netflix in the 10s.

Dunno of any other shows with very solid three decades of mainstream staying power, and still can't figure out what made this one different

It's surprisingly kino. Almost like hearing my chicano friend's parents.

seinfeld is from the same era and has had similar staying power, although not as popular as friends

im sure you can find a rerun of seinfeld or friends on american tv any time of the day

yes i liked it when i was a child

Yes, it's THE thotcore series

Friends is mind-numbing kino

It's no big deal here, as far as I'm concerned.

But not anymore?

What do non-thot normie poles watch instead?

Yeah, Seinfeld seems to be Friends for the edgier demographic

Eh, it used to air in the nightmare slot in Manchete (RIP) and later in SBT, so nobody gave much thought on them when it was new. It only truly catched on with the popularization of cable TV and downloadable series.

If you don't enjoy Friends there's a good chance you're autistic

But it makes me depressed that I never had experiences like any of the ones in it

never heard of any girls my age range early 20s talk about Friends, it's all Riverdale, vampire diaries,strangers things etc.

I enjoy Friends.

This. Girls don't like old things because eww it's old.

no
fuck americans

why do you hate us? we love you fren

Friends is retarded
The Office is actually decent, but the fans are just insufferable

friends is a mere example of typical american humor
>bad joke
>funny face
>laugh track
the only thing missing are feet and fart jokes

Yeah,maybe it was popular but then again not so popular that you'd want re runs of the fucking thing.
It's mostly liked by art hoes without any personality. Everyone know that Seinfeld was better.
Surely theres some conspiracy as to why Friends is always on TV.

The Office is unnecessarily long and YouTube won't stop recommending me it even if I've never watched a video about it on the platform

Yes I watched it back in the day. It's OK but nothing real special imo.

Friends is for fags, betas raised by single mothers, and women. The chad American sitcoms are Seinfeld and Frasier

I call these shows "R1b humour". Only R1b people can understand it.

Pretty much no one under 25 knows friends...

People are obsessed with Friends over here. At least the more middle class/uni-going people are anyway.

Married with Children is the only watchable sitcom with canned laughter imo. Also it's incredible with what they got away in the 90s.

they think it's really good but they are wrong

My wife and kids is more based imo

Good taste

It was pretty big, I remember my sister used to watch it and that it was noteworthy when the finale was airing. I think in the later seasons, the episodes would air first in Europe on Irish TV. Even to this day, reruns are regular and a lot of people have watched it on Netflix, DVDs, etc. if they were too young to watch it during the original run

this one was more popular
youtube.com/watch?v=l68NxIZda10

Himym is better. Friends is for retards

Nah not really.
I used to love Full House though when I was a kid. Besides that I can't really think of any American shows I watched.
Stargate was Canadian.
Highlander was also Canadian apparently.
There were a shit ton of British shows, like Midsommer Murder, loved that. Also Heartbeat.

>no one has mention the true sitcom kino
I'm very disappointed in board

Attached: the-king-of-queens.png (500x281, 167K)

Frens? More like No Frens

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-30 No frens - YouTube.png (324x441, 87K)

This. Friends is for normie zoomer college whores

Everyone (from teengers to late 20's boomers) watches it. So naturally, I've never even touched it with a 10 foot pole.

Other than the obvious classics, watch this shit instead:

1. Red Dwarf.
2. Jeeves and Wooster
3. Cheers (1982) (seasons 1-3, it gets shit after that)
4. Chelmsford 123 (both season on rutracker, only S1 seeded)

Oh yeah also 5. Yes, Minister

P&R is nice
I think Friends isn't bad but people overhyped it, especially when it was running. Seinfeld will always be the best sitcom

bump