I spent 297 hours in AC Odyssey and I still don't have finished the game at 100% yet

I spent 297 hours in AC Odyssey and I still don't have finished the game at 100% yet.

Attached: 3561000-assassins-creed-odyssey-judgement-of-atlantis-gameplay-preview-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Is this from the game? I only left the first island, I need a new graphic card to enjoy the rest

Lol.
took me 120hours on hardest

Yes, the Atlantis DLC.

nice

>vidya
Grow up.

Those who've actually grown up want to reverse the process

Honestly gayming seems more mature than posting on Jow Forums

I didn't play it just because I didn't want to climb the stupid statue.

I 100% it (except the dlc) with 105 hours

Attached: band is so shid.png (2100x1500, 1.67M)

>ubishit games

?
what statue there are many of them

shooting things in video games is more mature than coming to this site and talking about black penis or the racial composition of americans

Just bought the game with all the DLC.
I see ya in a few weeks. Bye

grow.up

If an Italian woman like Ms. Pagani stormed into my room, smashed my gaming PC, and told me to grow up, I'd be the most macho boomer male the world has ever seen, but until that happens, I'll be anticipating borderlands and cyberpunk like a total soy boy

Attached: uw5wo7hzogc21.jpg (749x900, 57K)

The last AC game I finished was Black Flag. I'll play the rest when I get my new pc. How are the games after Black Flag?

Concentrate yourself on the main and secundary quests to follow the history. Clean the areas at the end, because there's too much to do that you will be bored.

how would you rate it out of 10 so far?

If you loved AC Black Flag, I suggest you AC Rogue.

If you buy AC Odyssey with the DLC, you will have the complete version of AC 3 and Liberation remastered too. Liberation is meh, but AC 3 is great.

For a game
9.5/10

For an AC
1/10

Why? Because I don't consider it to be an Assassin's Creed. But the game is very great and fun to play.

Unity is quite decent now that they've fixed most of it. Also, the >graphics are probably the most beautiful I've ever seen in a video game. I liked the story too.
It's the last AC I've played.