Why are they so easily triggered?

Why are they so easily triggered?

Attached: russia_1_3.gif (550x368, 9K)

JAAANNYYYY!

Attached: DcUTJGBW4AA8yfo.jpg (640x640, 55K)

What did you say faggot you take that back

Who the fuck have you just called easily triggered you fucking finshit I swear I'll fucking kill you you fucking bitch cunt fuck

on the contrary

because their tigers are endangered. Is very sad.

You fucking sissy ass moron

kys you imbecile

I WILL BUY YOUR CHEESE

give the rooskies cheese!

Autism. East europe is autism central

sad

because russians and americans are unironically almost the same, even though both sides will furiously deny it

Fuck off and give lands, uralic scum

cringe autist

Get back in momma America's womb, euroling

Attached: 1550021918173.jpg (800x432, 67K)

t.

Attached: 1559690735904.jpg (414x416, 72K)

delete that picture of me right fucking now or I'll get janny to banny you

also what does that ribbon mean? is that for autism? I thought the autistic one was rainbow puzzle pieces.

inbred slav vs superior mixed-race American BVLL genetics

This is funny actually cause we're actually fell more related to america rather than europe, it was different before communism though.

He's not a slav, current clone is a vepsian, finno-ugric.

I remember reading about us having fairly good relations with the Russian empire before the revolution. A lot of Americans forget we actually sent troops to fight in northern russia to try and help the white Russians win against communism.

I'm actually a 50/50 racial mutt hapa who would probably fit into russia

Because Russian posters are similar to South American posters in that they're all sheltered trust fund kiddies completely separated from the realities of their countrymen.

why are russian so cute?

The czar's gold was too valuable for Switzerland, this is why we lost, also we were sent you a few ships back to when you waged war with British empire, yeah, our relationships was good back then.

Whatever transpires between our two nations in the future, know that there is at least one amerishart out there that likes you

Attached: 1563745351007.png (371x361, 23K)