/sy/ Syria general - anime edition

what do you anons know about Syria other than stuff concerning the civil war?
keep the thread comfy pls

Attached: 1498592452192.png (753x803, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CL3soClSyb0
youtu.be/RhledfZqvew
differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/politics/difference-between-syria-and-assyria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How’s idlib doing?
I don’t use Jow Forums so an Jow Forums Syria thread is cool

>other than stuff concerning the civil war
All other things are absolutely irrelevant
But well, I'd start with olive plantations in Northern Syria

I went there before the war , was nice desu

the ASSyrians and Syrians are completely different apparently

You may thank Russia for ending your civil war, I accept nudes of syrian girls.

the SAA has made some progress in northern Hama recently. but idlib is still under HTS control.
here's a recent vid explaining the situation:
youtu.be/CL3soClSyb0
do you know that Aleppo makes some of the most well-known traditional soap in the world. it's call ghar ( غار ) and they use olive oil to make it. here's a vid about it:
youtu.be/RhledfZqvew
thank you brother. I love Lebanon too. would love to go there someday
yes they are. here's an article about it:
differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/politics/difference-between-syria-and-assyria/
thanks senpai. but unfortunately I don't really have nudes of any Syrian girls ( or any other girls for that matter) because that would be considered immoral. plus i am really socially awkward and would never get nudes from anyone anyways. so here's a cute pic of satania for now. better than any 3d girl I know

Attached: 1565821196113.jpg (450x600, 250K)

Roughly the history of the region
some geography stuff
idk

>what do you anons know about Syria other than stuff concerning the civil war?
Haven't heard anything in the news for a year so I guess shit has cooled down a little. Are some of the war-torn areas already getting repopulated or is it still status quo over there?

i know that we don't like each other that much

that's actually well above average for most westerners. so thank you for taking the time out of your life to learn a little about my country. now I guess I gotta repay the favor and learn more about France since my knowledge on it is pretty limited.
fun fact: the high school I am currently attending was built by the French mandate way back about a 100 years ago
it has cooled down significantly. but regarding repopulation and rebuilding there is progress but it's still very limited and insignificant. plans have been made by the government but they are yet to be excuted on a wide scale
yeah I guess so. but let's not get into that now. what's it like in Israel?

Attached: 1565288122619.jpg (834x1200, 119K)

I support Assad. Down with rebels, Turks, and Kurds.

Attached: 1564501226696.png (568x610, 389K)

You are cute

hehe thanks I guess. you too
I do lurk the Syria generals there but don't post since they're kinda too toxic and aren't really friendly to "newfags"

Attached: 1565284312514.jpg (900x1200, 125K)

Its a political thread though and belongs on Jow Forums
There is a /mena/ thread though.

Your women give really cheap blowjobs here. I've yet to receive one but they say they are really good.

doesn't have to be political tho. we can discuss Syria and the Arab world in general. the civil war is part of Syria's timeline and general history and current affairs but it isn't everything Syria has to offer
is that really happening?
sounds pretty bad. can you elaborate?

Attached: 1566075110756.jpg (1200x677, 95K)

Well I like history/geography and I care about France and since France did stuff in Syria

it looks like a pretty place and unspoiled tourist area before the war, now it seems like it will take DECADES to recover which is really sad. always wanted to visit damascus

Syria used to be very based country before war. I'm really regret that I didn't visit Syria before war. Watching photos of Aleppo before and after is painful thing.

It's not political thread, it's thread about Syrian culture, you stupid mutt.

do you drink mate?

Attached: 1656154.jpg (960x640, 80K)

I know a Syrian refugee from uni. An affable lad, so it'll be sad to see him go. But I suppose we must make room for refugees from future conflicts when the older are settled.

>But I suppose we must make room for refugees from future conflicts when the older are settled.
>tf
>tp

You'd rather let refugees stay permanently? With the way the world is moving towards resource scarcity, that would be overwhelming and unsustainable.

Post Syrian music