Why are they trying to bully Russians?

Why are they trying to bully Russians?

Attached: 4569-770.jpg (770x420, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/30_09_09_iiffmgc_report.pdf
agenda.ge/en/news/2019/916
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nato is evil empire

Because Russia is an imperialist terrorist state that must be contained before it poses a greater threat to global security

Why don't you go back to albania then?

I know your game, Ivan. I know what you're up to you rat commie bastard. I know communism was a front for Russian domination ever since Stalin russified the party. I know all about it.

I'm 100% Serbian

to take your resources and territory
they never really liked you, even before NATO, they see you as something that shouldnt exist, something that grew unchecked by their foul pen, paper, usury, cannon, shot and steel, something that was stolen from them, something that got away.
They wont stop

Real friend of Serbia is Romania and you should just follow them

NATO must be destroyed for the continued safety of the world.

Because Europe is under american sphere of influence and *you* happen to be close by.

We would better off being under european military alliance led by the french, while countering american, russian and chinese influence.

Crimea is Russian, I don't care who is native

Fuck off, America is the closest thing to a global force for good in human history. Commie retard

Capitalist kikes don't like other capitalist kikes

based magyar

Shut the fuck up retarded gypsy.

You fucking degenerate don't even kow of whom and with which money it was implemented to russia, communism has nothing about russia and russians, literal imbecile.

Read a book, you edgy little pigskinned nordic fuckface

No one has ever bullied the bully only defended themselves

Wtf

Didn’t you guys just lose a bunch of scientists and evacuate a town because a test of a nuclear ballistic missile go bad.

What’s with threatening the world with nukes again?

t. Vatnik

Attached: original_content.jpg (460x585, 36K)

Don't fucking everyone who's even has at least any similar of actual millitary industry face something like that time to time? You don't have to answer anyways, since you're the buffer states(it actually happened kek).

t. churka

Well sort of. I mean, there is right wing populism on the rise and they focus less on the economy and more on immigration, and this can harm relationships with ''the land of the free''

I don't get this meme

Because Russia is the real bully here.

It's basically a meme that portrait Russian boomers who think that the west is trying to destroy Russia, and think that Ukrainians are the ones that attacked putin.

Fuck off Nazi

they're just trying to stop the russians from fraudulently annexing their clay, like the russians did with Georgia and Ukrainia.

>Finland
Make sense why

Attached: 220px-Winterwar-december1939-soviet-attacks.png (220x523, 107K)

Georgia and Ukraine are wrong guys

Putin is the true nazi here.

So invading Georgia for no exact reason whatsoever?

>hurrr durrr there are russians living there

So what? Georgia hasn't done anything against them in fact, they even tried to stay neutral in this second cold war but putin was like ''fuck you'' and shoved a fist up it's ass out of nowhere

Georgia doesn't exist

>So invading Georgia for no exact reason whatsoever?
Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers who stayed there under UN mandate. EU special comission, despite being bias, couldn't deny that it was indeed Georgia who provoked the conflict. read it:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/30_09_09_iiffmgc_report.pdf

And galician goatfuckers invaded Kiev then together on Donetsk

Cry me a river

Attached: NATO.png (900x900, 318K)

/thread

Russia is an evil empire

spbp

Based

>The ever-mounting tensions in the conflict zone were approaching the level of open military confrontation. Already in spring 2008, a critical worsening of the situation in the Georgian-Abkhaz conflict zone could be observed. One of the sources of tension was the
intensification of air activities over the zone of conflict, including flights over the ceasefire line both by jet fighters and by unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). A number of Georgian UAVs were reportedly shot down by Abkhaz and Russian forces. In April 2008, the Russian-staffed CIS PKF was reinforced by additional troops and in late May 2008, a Russian military railway unit was sent to Abkhazia to rehabilitate the local railway, allegedly for humanitarian purposes, in spite of Georgian protests. The spring events were followed in summer 2008 by bombings of public places on the Abkhaz side of the ceasefire line, as well as roadside explosions on the Georgian side. In the course of summer 2008, the main focus of tension then shifted from the Georgian-Abkhaz to the Georgian-Ossetian conflict zone, triggered by subversive attacks as well as by intensified exchanges of fire between the Georgian and South Ossetian sides,

The above not to mention how eagerly the Russian backed separatists shelled out border keepers at the time intensifying the situation as much as possible.
>muh Georgian provoked conflict
Yea nah nobody buys that shit especially after Ukraine and the shit you pulled there

Also let’s leave 2008 and review what you guys are doing in present day? Illegal borderisation, constant kidnapping of people every day.
agenda.ge/en/news/2019/916

You can flaunt your strength all you want but again people are over the bullshit with which you constantly claim to be the victims and innocent