Why simplified chinese characters look ugly stupid faggot and retarded?

why simplified chinese characters look ugly stupid faggot and retarded?

Attached: 議곕낫��9��2二쇱감1.jpeg.jpg (480x356, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_amnesia
youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soy appealing newspeak

ching chings were too stupid to learn their own language so they had to dumb it down, Hong Kong and Taiwan didn't have this problem though, really makes you think

STFU alphabet fags

This is why an alphabet-based system is superior

That's just emoji
Sink about it

i absolutely hate the simplified 言 radical

Is that kebab?

yes, but in the mainland it's just a stick

And president of Taiwan can't even write their country's name right, really makes you think.

Attached: 1.jpg (460x628, 69K)

pic related

Attached: 100px-讠-order.gif (100x100, 22K)

fucking disgusting

To me it just looks like really ugly handwriting instead of actual mistakes.
She probably knows that 點's four dots at the bottom are supposed to point outward. I think I see a little hastily drawn 口 inside that 臺, and I assume the three dots under 灣's ㄠ are just too hastily written to be clearly visible.

Chinese premier is much worse

Attached: abe vs xi.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

simplified looks better

Attached: P41noda.jpg (400x309, 17K)

Surely that is not Xi's real calligraphy, I can't find it anywhere when I Google it.

Attached: brt000019400565.jpg (750x204, 35K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_amnesia

Y'all are fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJNxPRBvRQg

japs and chinks should create a new alphabet or something its clearly retarded

It just says "wrong answer", but it would be funnier if he had actually translated how the first girl wrote "battle" with 糖 (sugar)

fucking embarrassing

This isn't about knowing how to write a specific kanji, but which kanji a word uses.

Mate, everybody knows how to write 献立の立. It's basically the same as asking them just to write 献立の献, but then you would make the test a lot harder, and you'd have to both explain that it's メニューの献立 and then just the 献 that you want them to write.
With East Asian languages when you describe a character you either describe its radicals, pretend to draw it in the air, or mention the word in which it is used. The latter is the only way without giving away the look of the character, hence the only way to test people's knowledge of characters.

It's testing your knowledge of the word, not the kanji. You can know how to write a kanji but not know that a word uses it.

>this nigga going full ching chong
the fuck

Mate, I guarantee you that 100% of the people in the video will select the right character on their phone when they input the hiragana, it's just their kanji knowledge that's lacking.

>You can know how to write a kanji but not know that a word uses it.
And I just explained to you that there is no more effective way to test knowledge of a kanji.
By asking someone to write a word you test both their knowledge of the jukugo and how the actual kanji are written. What you are assuming is that when the presenter would give them another jukugo with the same kanji some of these people would suddenly know how to write the kanji. In most cases that seems really unlikely, and it might be true in only a few cases.
e.g. I'm very sure that first lady would not suddenly write 闘 correctly if she knew that it was also used in 奮闘, but I'm also sure that she'd pick the right 戦闘 on her phone, thus her kanji knowledge is flawed.