What was happening in your country?

1783 - Russian annexation of Crimea

Attached: zExBo.png (1204x650, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis :D

>

Attached: 8fd9e335bae18f88bb492c36689e1490.jpg (753x1000, 152K)

Crimea always was Russian

We were ruled by the French.
Good old days.

People were still butthurt about Jesuits getting expelled from the Spanish Empire in 1767

Cyprus was under ottoman occupation at the time, not very cash money

1789 - a faction of the empoverished elite in Minas Gerais attempts to launch an uprising against the Portuguese rule.

Attached: Tiradentes_escuartejado_(Tiradentes_supliciado)_by_Pedro_Américo_1893.jpg (800x1328, 227K)

>Tartar

blocks your path

Attached: thomas-jefferson-9353715-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 199K)

Probably sent to die in one of the danes 999999999 wars with sweden

NATO trojan horse

Бaмпaю

Crimean war is cool. Have you read about the charge of the light brigade?

Crimean War was 150 years ago

Bump for interest

Yes apparently retards rushed artillery positions and got fucked

Bы o чём вooбщe?

We were helping the yankees become independent.

France and Spain together tried to combat British Empire but for some reason it was erased from history books

Prussia became the second German great power after its victory over Austria in the Silesian Wars. Prussia and Austria partook in the partitions of Poland. The rest of Germany stayed largely the same until the conflict with France started in the after the French Revolution.
No, French rule in Canada ended with the Seven Years' War in 1763.

бaмпaю eщe

I still find it crazy that America is older than the unification of Germany and Italy

>erased from history books
Erased from British history books, maybe. But Americans have dedicated lots of monuments and placenames to Lafayette and Gálvez.

I'm fascinated by USA and still don't understand what people populated it. Are you mostly British or German?

Attached: ukv4tc3enmt21.png (3060x1348, 359K)

Tons of us whites are euro mutts.
German and irish are number 1 and 2 for US (self identified) european ancestry.

British. There were a good number of Germans but the numbers are mixed up because people for a while thought that Germans were cool and exotic for a while.

Attached: 1566078434185.jpg (499x481, 28K)

It's legitimately British. The actual census numbers don't support the number of German/Irish they people claim.

You will never figure out the truth unless we decided to DNA test the entire country, there was just too many waves of immigration

I went off this which linked .gov website data as their source. I didn't check the source myself.

businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8

Brits have pale skin

Attached: 3f2444aa062be4d5c0d96308910579ae.jpg (2048x1024, 245K)

Non whites tend to vote Democrat

In the 80s it was much more blatant English ancestry. If we are to believe the numbers today tens of millions of people would've had to die off without being noticed

We have like 20 fucking cities/towns named after Lafayette. Purdue University is in one of them. Even when I was in a crap public grade school the Spanish and French got mentioned.

The town of Cordova, Alaska is also named in honor of Spanish admiral Luis de Cordova. Galveston, Texas, Galveston Bay, Galveston County, Galvez, Louisiana, and St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana were, among other places, named after Bernardo de Galvez.

1777 - first law on public education
1781 - Joseph II tolerates the n*n-catholics dooming this country to die
1784 - some peasants chimp out and Romanians pretend that they are somehow national heroes of Romania

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Maratha_War

I just realized that Brits and Germs aren't too different, so perhaps it doesn't even matter

Attached: 1566045329378.png (400x243, 15K)

>Non whites tend to vote Democrat
Why? Do they hate us?

Well, if you look at the " germ theory" of the early americans they see britain as a continuance of saxon german tradition, and america the inheritor of the british anglo/Saxon people.

>ORC

Attached: 388816.jpg (1280x800, 239K)

Yeah, the men do at least. The democrats also tend to support their entrance and give them welfare and look the other when they commit crimes so they vote for them

1760-1780- 2/3rds of the sheep population are culled due to English sheep mites. A fifth of the population starves from lack of food.

1766- Hekla erupts, destroying a dozen farms through falling rocks and lava and killing over a hundred people.

1783- Lakagígar erupt, sending great blue plumes of sulphur gas and ash over the entire country. A fifth of the population dies due to pulmonary disease and starvation.

Are you glad with new system where shitskins hate us?

No. That's Why I'm voting for trump. The democrats are self destructive and crime keeps increasing in areas that they control

Good, vote Trump 2020

50% generally Northwest European (British, Irish, German, Scandinavian, etc.). Figuring out the exact numbers beyond this is next to impossible because these groups mixed a lot.

11% Mexican-American (generally 50% Native American/50% Spanish mutts).

14% African-American (generally 75% West African/25% Northwest European mutts).

7% other Hispanics of various levels of Spanish/West African/Native muttery (Puerto Rican, Guatemalan, Cuban, Dominican, etc.).

6% Asian American of various groups, the largest being Chinese, Filipino, and Indian.

6% Italian-American, mostly descendants of peasants from the southern provinces.

4% Eastern Euro American, mostly Polish.

The last ~3% is everyone else.

It was like a quarter English in 1980. You should start there

>Chinese, Flipino, and Indian
Stopped reading here. Why are Chinese and Indians lumped in one group? They are too different in my opinion

Attached: 1564333181018.jpg (3741x3887, 939K)

They are probably hiding

Attached: 1449508519303s.jpg (248x250, 8K)

Okitsugu Tanuma did economic reforms and tried to modernize Japan but failed due to vested interests

Idi nahooi

Пoчeмy pycня быдлo тaкoe?

Personally I'm neither (I'm of Eastern European descent), but for the country in general it's pretty split between the two.

I think it wouldn't make a lot of difference