My mom died last night and I regret not being there when she died

My mom died last night and I regret not being there when she died.

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 14K)

Shit my man, F

Reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep tonight

good for you bro

its okay,all that matters is that you were there for her most of her life and were a good son.

Regret why

did she die in hospital?

No i wasnt a very good son. My dad was there when she passed tho.

where you too busy shitposting on here? it happened with my grndpa funeral

Why did she die?

Rip bro. You will regret that for the rest of your life and it will be painful.

Cancer.
No I just live very far away from my parents.

A close relative dying is the #1 reason I feel bad for not having a driver's license at my very advanced age
I should at least write down the phone numbers for taxi

Attached: frog.png (200x194, 21K)

Hopefully I die before my dad so I dont have to witness him slowly dying. I would rather die young.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F893643%2F84774341-7cc9-4777-b903-109d7a21cd78.jpg%2Ffull-fit-in__950x534.jp (950x534, 28K)

oops wrong thread

people put too much value on deathbed moments
>My dad was there when she passed tho.
that matters more than whether you were there or not

I have to admit that I couldn't be bothered to read that at all and I guess your problem to be some bullfuckinghorseshit.

Take a shower and get to bed. Go to work tomorrow. You're not getting any other advice.

Attached: 275e1639.jpg (354x354, 14K)

oh men, If you want to talk I´m here.

sorry to hear that bro

im sure you made her proud though

Stay strong, user

>My mom died last night
Because you didn't replay to a post?
no

Attached: 1561434912549.jpg (707x576, 103K)

Sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in peace.

Sorry to hear that dude

I will dig her up so you could hug her again

Damn, sorry to hear that. No matter what just remember she loved you and that you'll be with her again some day

My mom already died but have a you anyways

I'm really sorry user

user please

I was there when mine died, 5 years after I still get nightmares about it. But yes I am still happy to have been there.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. May her soul rest in peace.

kys

Formerly alive

Have strength brother

Fuck off

You are not funny, juan.

based

F

How old was she
Did expect that to happen
How old are you
Do you have any siblings
How‘s your dad

Have strength

I'm sorry you were not able to be there, user.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

I'm sorry, user.
Come on.

we all go through that shit user, believe me, it wouldn't be much easier if you were there. it is just hard to lose somebody who was close to you, especially your parents. that's a good time to have a hard drink this night and have a good think, at least I would do that.

Atleast you dont need to respond to these messages anymore :^)

I don't really have any fears and I'm 25, I do however have a massive fear and serious anxiety about losing my mum, especially as it's just been us two for my whole life. I'm sorry user.

E

fak of

based af

Fuck you juan

if (you) dont reply to this post, you will be kidnapped and harvested for your organs

(you)

She's the only one I have. :(

Sorry to hear this user
You goddamn attention whore

ok

damn you

rip bitch

Why would you want to see your mom die? That's literally the last thing I'd want, I can't stand thinking of people close to me dying, let alone in front of my eyes.

She was 40 im 20 years old.
Gone through some shit times my brother recently committed suicide and I lost my gf in a car accident. In and out of depression for a while.

no, mommy is the best, she lives long fren

Attached: butterfly.jpg (867x685, 96K)

i love my mom

dont kill my mommy

F

(u)

Fuck, bro. RIP

k

My Condolences my fren my she rest in peace and may God forgive her and give her a better life

Attached: 1560073849492.jpg (720x699, 313K)

Because in their last moments of life, you don't want them to miss you being there.

My mom died by colon cancer too, keep your family together and don't even think on isolation, I did it and now I've got several mental illness, I really miss my mom and my old life, I hope you find a way to deal with it unlike me

That doesn't make any sense from a theistic or an atheistic POV.

Ily mom. Rip to yours bro

These are the last moments of someone you love.
Why are you even bringing dogma into this?

Kek

I'm sorry fren. I hope you can feel alright.
Faggot

Attached: 1510443795454.png (746x512, 99K)

Whether you believe in a deity or not has nothing to do with it. The reason is that you want to ease their passing and to achieve closure. You want to be there for them in their final moments, to provide some measure of comfort perhaps and to say things that you need to say, for their sake and yours. I sat with my grandmother as she died. She was quite frightened and she was in pain, her dignity compromised. She could not speak. Yet, we spoke wordless things between each other and in her final moments, I thanked her for all that she had given me. It was quite a thing to see this frail old woman's suffering pass as she went from suffering and terror and helplessness into tranquil eternity.

Attached: GettyImages-490668637-598c1b54d088c00013461256.jpg (960x640, 105K)

you ruin my country and now you ruined my mood
fuck you beto

I accidentally posted an image of an Indian man eating with his hands, with what was intended to be a solemn and sincere post. That's comical in a chaotic way.

user, I want to hug you

That's sad. Rest in peace.
Shut up.

I'm sorry user

Nigga why

Attached: 1517874624193.jpg (660x716, 40K)

It must have been tough, but I guess you were very lucky to be able to say goodbye and watch her sail away one last time on the day of the great departure.

The argument was "you don't want them to miss you being there" and it makes no sense because if you believe in God you're going to see them again and if you don't it doesn't matter after they die as they cease to exist. You're the one bringing dogma into this.

Fuck off

Disbelief is dogma.
Besides, I never talked about any afterlife, I talked aout the pain your mother might feel when she doesn't see her son by her side by the time she feels herself go.

Fucker, well played

ok

It was more surreal than it was tough. It's strange to sit with someone as they die, because you know what's happening but at the same time you don't quite believe it. Even when they've stopped breathing you're not quite sure if their chest is still moving up and down. In any case, I'm glad I was there. It's not a treasured memory, but it is a meaningful one.

god damn it i thought i filtered u

Sorry for your loss user, stay strong.
>I'm like so rational xD

Fuck it I’m not risking it

>only 40
>lost at 20
A-user... stay strong

Tú sucio demonio

ey fuck you holmes

Nigger

what was the post that was deleted?