Imho the UK should offer them citizenship

imho the UK should offer them citizenship

Attached: british colonial flag.jpg (450x288, 203K)

They would be the first large group of Asian British citize-

They would certainly be the first well-behaved group of Asian British citizens though

> well-behaved

Literally stalling a whole city for not getting what they want. Imagine doing that in the UK. Along with the muzzies street prayers, whole citys gonna be a stand still.

Attached: 1383818984592.jpg (640x479, 38K)

offer them citizenship for what? It was the UK who handed them over to China.

Exactly. I don't know why we haven't just done this already, seems like it would be in everyone's best interests
>Protesters can live in a democratic society
>Hong Kong can start functioning again
>PRC can just tell the protesters to fuck off here is they don't like their policy
>UK gets some (better) immigrants finally
everyone wins

Only pre-1997 desu. Giving citizenship to the people who moved to Hong Kong after then would just lead to a flood of CCP shills (who would leave the country for Britain in an instant but keep shilling for China).

do you honestly think there's room for 7 million people here mate

Hong Kong is our colony, not part of Britain itself. We don't need more non-whites here.

No but I get the feeling not all that many would actually take us up on the offer

>Literally stalling a whole city for not getting what they want.
uhm Not being kidnapped, tortured, murdered, and having your organs harvested for wrong-think is kinda a big deal.

Only 200k or so are BNOs

If our Government was so insistent on mass immigration as the main catalysis of economic growth why didn't we just bring in a million Hong Kong chinks instead of a million smelly pakis?
They were lining up to escape the place in the 90's.

Attached: 1561322401890.png (902x765, 1.1M)

If I'm not mistaken about half of HK considers themselves to be HK first and Chink 2nd, whereas the other half are straight up CPC plants.

British would emigrate to hong kong actually

I'm quite sure that the people waving British colonial flags aren't CCP shills tho

Oh yeah its so horrible that the Hong Kong goverment wants a law to prevent people from getting away with murder on a legal loophole. What a bunch of authoritarian bastards.

No but plenty of mainlanders moved to Hong Kong after 1997, plenty of them would move to Britain if given the chance. I'm honestly more worried about Chinese migrants forming a pro-CCP voting block rather than muslims moving here desu. Chinese people barely integrate.

Ironically Chinese people over here are the least politically outspoken immigrants we have with very little ties to China, but then again most have been around for quite some time and I'm sure if we get a new wave of them it'll be very different.

what would said voting bloc actually do though

Do awful things like have some autistic protest once every 5 years when the government decides to acknowledge Tianamen square massacre.

Make it difficult to respond to China making aggressive foreign policy or economic moves without bleeding their votes. The CCP is good at making foreign Chinese shill their viewpoint and will always see ethnic Chinese as their citizens. There would need to be quite a few, i think New Zealand is the only country at risk of Chinese interference at the moment.

Turkey is next door, has a few million expats with strong government ties and still fails to steer Europe in any direction they want to.
It's understandable now the US starts a crusade against China they become the enemy but I don't really see how Chinese immigrants are a serious concern.

Only if Hong kong girls love English guys, then maybe I will consider letting them in