What's the difference?

What's the difference?

Attached: depositphotos_51647815-North-America-Map-With-Flags.gif (580x386, 31K)

Canada uses km instead of mile markers on its freeways and has its speed limits in kph instead of mph. That's the only thing I can think of.

Not much actually, you could drop the average canadian in america and they would pass for a local in all regards, and vice versa

One's got stars in it and the other one -- a fucking maple leaf. Are you blind, m8?

Imagine if you took California and bloated it up and put moose in it. That's Canada.

Its indiatinguishable once you remove Quebec from the equation

Canada has culture, unlike subhuman Amerigoblos who need to be replaced by Mexican BVLL

Canada is Minnesota with free healthcare and assholes who are smug about it

Canada doesn't sell guns like candy's and it has public health insurance.

Canadians have a triple digit IQ

the accents would be a dead give away

What accents?
I havent met much canadians IRL, but Ive played DnD over discord with a group of them.
They sound normal to me

not all of canada is toronto

this

What's the difference?

Attached: Uruguay_and_Argentina_hybrid.png (800x533, 75K)

They were actually from toronto :^(

I live next to B.C, we sound the same

Soul
Soulless

>having something that isn't real
>lacking something that isn't real

Attached: max weinberg.jpg (636x638, 39K)

lots of brunettes with big butts in canada, why so many brunette girls with a certain look/shape?

they speak fr*nch and can't buy real guns

deep

USA: seething mutts
Canada: chill cool guys

this, and Alberta is Montana LARPing as Canadian

Canada is more liberticide, that's why I prefer the USA. There are some cool provinces like Alberta and Saskatchewan though.

Canadians are obnoxious cunts that have to live in the label that "they are cool north americans!"

La belle province c'est la seule province qui a la culture. La reste du pays sont des nuls

If Canada could be summed up in a sentence it would be "We are not America". That's literally their entire identity.

So Canada is better, then