Is this the best place in the world?

Is this the best place in the world?

Attached: 1280px-Florida_topographic_map-en.svg.png (1280x1245, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cxq6Js4tU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ckngc2weD_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it's the American version of Australia.

The American version of Israel.

It looks like a penis and it's full of niggers.

Attached: 259b73a6.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

It’s like a 7/10 at best yet that’s the only place euros ever want to visit (after NY)
I don’t get it. Come to Nevada we are a much better state than Florida

no. stay away, don't ever come here

Florida shit/10
Nevada 3/10

Are the boomers the Jews and the Cubans/zoomers the Palestinians?

Its shit. Terrible weather, full of nigs, white trash, and insufferable boomers. Also nobody can drive with a damn, especially around Miami. Thank God it'll all be underwater in 50 years.

Not true, there are a couple hills at least 10 m over sea level.

The Jews are Jews.
The Palestinians are Southerners.

>not even on the European continent
try again vespucci

Attached: 1546448851050.jpg (408x408, 21K)

Its an ok state but Miami is probably the worst city in the US

Florida is not even close to being okay.

I'd like to move to Florida.
When I think of Florida I think of stoner metal and jeep cherokees.

Looks pretty nice, but isn't it infected by boomers and the nuttiest of repugnicunts though?

>from such a beautiful place with so much history
>wants to move to a swam filled with boomers and hispanics
come on

It could be a nice place. But it is ruined by old people, Cubans, pythons and hurricanes.

Not in any aspect.
The people are shit, the politics are shit, the animals are shit, it's full of mosquitos and tourists, and even the weather tries to kill you if you live there.
Don't bother.

no it's too fucking hot, too many spics and niggers, and it's too fucking hot

What’s Orlando like

Is it still white?

As much as I love my countries history and culture,i'm fucking sick of living here.
Nothing to do,nowhere to go.
Go out and kill a cop baka

The only white people are homos in the nice condos. The west side is a black shithole where there are murders every day.
The nice areas are the gated communities surrounding Orlando.

Don't take what you have for granted my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cxq6Js4tU8

>violent shithole full of hatians, spics, "whites" and (((them)))
the only thing you have going for you are Wawa(heh) and publix subs

I say this as someone who was born, raised and still living in Florida. This video perfectly sums up this whole environment so well that I am quite simply, at a loss for words.

Where does one even being? You simply can not. And that is what living here feels like.

Florida is filled with everyone who has been run out of other states along the east coast, it just gets worse and worse especially after the housing crisis.
All the foreclosed houses were bought up and turned into section 8 government assisted housing so everybody has ghetto assholes who just hang around all day dealing drugs from other states living around them now ruining the place.

It is so boring and filled with boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=ckngc2weD_4

and the contrast between the deep green and pale asphalt makes me sick. I just KNOW i'm in florida when I see it and it's unsettling.

The cop is not afraid of the pentagram because he is a Jew.

>contrast between the deep green and pale asphalt makes me sick
What are you even talking about?

Floridian here. It’s hell. Imagine a cesspool where the combination of niggers, spics, and white trash has hit critical mass, creating a cataclysmic hurricane where everyone is fucking mental and trying to kill each other or kill themselves.
>Children die in cars every day because it’s so fucking hot and the parents here don’t give a shit. It’s Florida. They’ve reached rock bottom, so might as well release their kids from this hellhole
>Disney Land, one of the prime tourist traps and centers of entertainment, is a fucking scam and is boring as shit. I’m not paying $8 usd for a bottle of water, fuck you Mouse!
>The entire state can be wiped out by a small tsunami.
>The infrastructure is so shit and developers don’t give a fuck about the local environment they uproot, that when one of the hundreds of hurricanes happen, the entire fucking state is raped by flashfloods and entire towns are disintegrated
>If you trip and fall in a small puddle, you’re fucked. All the water here is stagnant and now you have brain-eating amoeba. Have fun!
>Florida man is real. Methheads roam the wild Walmarts fucking shit up because there’s nothing else to do here but regret being born
>our indigenous wildlife includes dinosaurs that eat children and snakes that can jettison through water and kill you with a single bite
>you’d think Winter would be the best time of month because it’s colder, right? NO! All the boomers and old farts from the North come to Florida for vacation. Fun fact: none of them know how to drive. Going outside in itself is a death sentence because an old person can just run you over in an instant and no one would give a fuck because all the ambulances are too busy dealing with the frequent heart attacks and strokes at the local retirement homes.

It’s survival of the fittest here.

Attached: 4130DF68-35A2-4616-A45A-61A3877565F7.jpg (250x181, 9K)

Florida mentioned

Attached: 1512362457505.png (1172x675, 32K)

Attached: 1520790519860.png (637x477, 201K)

>disney land
tell us which yankee state you're really from

Sounds like fun