Are Egyptians the BVLLS of the Arab world?

Are Egyptians the BVLLS of the Arab world?

Attached: Untitled.png (987x615, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/ECQnyJcX4AApjHo?format=jpg&name=small
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bull posters should be fucking shot

no,iraqis are

Attached: 1564775555361.jpg (800x598, 49K)

Saudis are. We get to fuck all their women but not vise versa

yes you'r right
saudis fuck prostitutes for money
and their women get fucked for free
u r probably have a bengali or egyptian father and u don't know

probably.
gulfis are cuckolds of the middle east for sure.
levantines (and by extension egyptians) are the bulls of the middle east.

Based

Egyptians are literally the incels of mena

>saudi fuck prostitutes for money
Cope lol

Egyptians are bitchs here and their kids are the most autistic incel kids you could ever meet

all nonwhites are incels. im ugly as fuck and white women dont even look at me but literally every nonwhite country ive been to i get whatever girl i want easily just for having blue eyes

>levantines (and by extension egyptians)

Attached: 60356.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Attached: 1565967822781.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

of course
Sauds are cucks

it's those Akhenaten genes

Attached: dinner with akhenaten.png (500x630, 161K)

>hey I am Saudi and egys are the most incels out of the entire mena region

>hey I am Saudi

>drinking camel piss for breakfast

>his own cuckolded coutrny has the highest incel and faggotry rates in the entire world

>prefer making premarital sex with his own brother rather than his own sister

>If he is screwed up in his own society, in terms of failing in having premarital sex with his brother, he would have to be an immigrant in (((turkey)))

>hey I am Saudi and egys are incels

ur country is full of cucks
Gulf Countries are cuckolds of the middle east,
we all know that

>hey I am egyptian and I support premarital sex and trannies and faggots rights

Attached: berp.jpg (326x294, 18K)

that looks like a shia tranny

your women are objectively the easiest lmao

>Hey I am Iraqi and me and my Saudi friend have a fetish for cutting robbers and sealers hands

>I tried to invade a country with a size that is as small as my penis, an I failed

>American troops fucked my country and my president and my army and my entire economy for the next two centuries

>I tried to take revenge for that shitty situation, I blow up two towers in their country, I made isis and instead of killing the (((kuffär))), they killed their own country residents instead

>hey I am Iraqi and I think egys is supporting premarital sex

>implying iraqis and Saudis are friends
>goes on to talk about country power and completely changing subjects
And also,most of what you said was bullshit nigger

Damn that was bigger than any bomb America dropped

مع كامل احترامي ليك، العراقيين حبايب المصريين، أنا بس كنت بهرج وبضحك معاك، ما تاخدش الكلام جد، بس بالنسبة للديوث الس*ودي أنا كنت بتكلم جد

Ah,I don't hate Egyptians but the (((majority))) I've been seeing online unironically support trannies,faggots and premarital sex and promote atheism and think it's cool for no reason,it's ok fren,and yeah fuck all those Saudi nigger monkeys

Attached: 1540312822650.jpg (399x225, 25K)

because they are either copts or atheists
they are the scum of reddit

Well, from my life experience I try not to judge any external or any country issues rather than my own country ones, based on that I didn't experienced or know what your country issues are like, I don't know what is the trends in Iraq right know or in any previous times, so I can't make or express my thoughts and beliefs over some random situations that I have got in touch with in a virtual world or in in faceberg, admittedly I know this issue that you're talking about, and in fact the majority of all of this posts that you have seen is some cringe ass teens who are trying to be edgy and modern-ish or any other way of expressing their feelings towards the overwhelming control of the Islamic teachings, customs and traditions, or they're unironically trying to get laid by doing this kind of shit, but other than that, it's obvious that they are not serious!

pbs.twimg.com/media/ECQnyJcX4AApjHo?format=jpg&name=small

no i would not like to sell my daughter for camels thank you for the offer though